Dozens drown after migrant boat capsizes in Channel

Monkey241:
Any evidence that most are seen by the authorities on arrival?

Fact is we have no authoritative figure on black economy illegals in this country. And comments about those arriving here believing they have a legitimate claim? More like most are gaming the system. We’ll argue back and forth about refugees versus illegal migrants. The real issue is proving a definitive status.

The issue largely is a lack of proper identification (many will claim they’ve lost documents, many will have deliberately destroyed them)
Documenting failed refugees in France is unlikely to deter many if UK can be accessed so readily- and once they’re here deportation is problematic since establishing nationality is largely impossible.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

We may have no definitive figures on illegal immigrants. But here we are talking mostly about those arriving by boat.
Are you saying that boats are actually landing unseen? How bad do you think our security forces are?

If applicants are processed by us in the EU, they will be photographed and fingerprinted wont they? So, if they then show up here it will be easier to determine they are illegal. Fail the entry test over there then they will know it is foolish to gain entry. Remember that many are told by traffickers that once here they will get jobs, hotels, cars etc. If a UK official tells them "No", they will be discouraged. They wont fall for the lies.

Monkey241:
Is this a debate purely about Syrians?

Seem to recall the largest figure in th e last 2 years were Iranians.

The Syrian figures are well documented, and I gave a few sources in my earlier posts.
I gave the dates of the stats and am not deliberately cherry picking them.
What figures do you have about Iranians or whoever please?

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Fact is we have no authoritative figure on black economy illegals in this country. And comments about those arriving here believing they have a legitimate claim? More like most are gaming the system. We’ll argue back and forth about refugees versus illegal migrants. The real issue is proving a definitive status.

The issue largely is a lack of proper identification (many will claim they’ve lost documents, many will have deliberately destroyed them)
Documenting failed refugees in France is unlikely to deter many if UK can be accessed so readily- and once they’re here deportation is problematic since establishing nationality is largely impossible.

We may have no definitive figures on illegal immigrants. But here we are talking mostly about those arriving by boat.
Are you saying that boats are actually landing unseen? How bad do you think our security forces are?

If applicants are processed by us in the EU, they will be photographed and fingerprinted wont they? So, if they then show up here it will be easier to determine they are illegal. Fail the entry test over there then they will know it is foolish to gain entry. Remember that many are told by traffickers that once here they will get jobs, hotels, cars etc. If a UK official tells them "No", they will be discouraged. They wont fall for the lies.

On a coastline like ours is it so incredible that migrants can and do land unseen?

Franglais:

Monkey241:

I’m incredulous that you believe the orations of a British official hold such sway.

As for fingerprinting and photographs, if you can’t prove their nationality just where exactly do you deport them to?

Franglais:

Monkey241:

The Syrian figures are well documented, and I gave a few sources in my earlier posts.

Freely available from ONS reports in the last 2 years

Monkey241:

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Well then, which particular aspect do you find significant?

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Well then, which particular aspect do you find significant?

Was it not clear?

That quoting stats on Syrians is smoke and mirrors when the majority aren’t Syrian.

Monkey241:
Was it not clear?

That quoting stats on Syrians is smoke and mirrors when the majority aren’t Syrian.

So, I am openly using stats from a few years ago. You say that isn`t good enough.
So give the stats that you think are more relevant.

Oh, and although your last “Its all there on ONS site*" is slightly better than your previous "Its on the internet, look it up”
the gain is hardly significant.

*Where pleassse?

Franglais:

Monkey241:
Was it not clear?

So, I am openly using stats from a few years ago. You say that isn`t good enough.
So give the stats that you think are more relevant.

Oh, and although your last “Its all there on ONS site*" is slightly better than your previous "Its on the internet, look it up”
the gain is hardly significant.

*Where pleassse?

Dear lord.
A quick Google using keywords will ping it up for you.

And no…outdated and deliberately favourable stats aren’t good enough

Monkey241:

Go on then…
Tell Me What You Are Talking About…
Tell Me where I am going wrong…Open Gaol… free shot… go on…

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Go on then…

We covered that over that last couple of posts

Monkey241:

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Go on then…

I provided a set of stats,
You provided: "Oh No It Isnt". . Anyway dont bother with a link to the section of the ONS you were referring to because I have combed through it all with a fine toothed comb, and the figures there say exactly what I though they would…
“Franglais correct and Monkey is wrong” There, verbatim…Check it if you want, it`s online.

Whilst we wrap ourselves up in sanctimonious knots over the deaths of yet more muslim drones, the wider long term implications of this malign exodus go unnoticed.
Why does nobody seem to know or care that imams throughout the middle east exhort the youth to go west and procreate?
Gadaffi said the call to arms of jihad was unnecessary and that Europe would be muslim by 2050 anyway. He is right. Falling birthrates of the indigenous populations will be replaced by muslims.
The middle east is aflame, as it has been for millenia, and we are importing all the ingredients for the same issues to be recreated here.
Churchill was right when he said, islam in a man, is like rabies in a dog.
The drownings must be seen in the wider context of what is occuring, and also the illegality of what they were doing, and also the rank irresponsibilty of the parents taking children on these boats.
So no sympathy here. They are bringing a lot more than more cheap labour. It needs sorting, and Patel is not the person to do it.
It is opening the door for another Farage party.

Janos:
Whilst we wrap ourselves up in sanctimonious knots over the deaths of yet more muslim drones, the wider long term implications of this malign exodus go unnoticed.
Why does nobody seem to know or care that imams throughout the middle east exhort the youth to go west and procreate?
Gadaffi said the call to arms of jihad was unnecessary and that Europe would be muslim by 2050 anyway. He is right. Falling birthrates of the indigenous populations will be replaced by muslims.
The middle east is aflame, as it has been for millenia, and we are importing all the ingredients for the same issues to be recreated here.
Churchill was right when he said, islam in a man, is like rabies in a dog.
The drownings must be seen in the wider context of what is occuring, and also the illegality of what they were doing, and also the rank irresponsibilty of the parents taking children on these boats.
So no sympathy here. They are bringing a lot more than more cheap labour. It needs sorting, and Patel is not the person to do it.
It is opening the door for another Farage party.

^ Also who gains from this, bearing in mind the two leading nations of the NATO defence pact and its most likely adverseries and the historic direction and placement of arms and support by those ‘adversaries’, in the numerous proxy wars against us and our interests.

Stop invading people’s countries and destabilising them and we wouldn’t have any migration. We’ve destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq and tried to do the same to Syria. If we’d left them alone we wouldn’t be in this position. Hussain, Gaddafi and Assad were indeed tyrants. Buy they had a firm grip on things and Christians were protected . What we have now is a million times worse and we have caused it.

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Go on then…

I provided a set of stats,
You provided: "Oh No It Isnt". . Anyway dont bother with a link to the section of the ONS you were referring to because I have combed through it all with a fine toothed comb, and the figures there say exactly what I though they would…
“Franglais correct and Monkey is wrong” There, verbatim…Check it if you want, it`s online.

Now that is balls.

Care to try again? [emoji6]

The Mexican:
Stop invading people’s countries and destabilising them and we wouldn’t have any migration. We’ve destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq and tried to do the same to Syria. If we’d left them alone we wouldn’t be in this position. Hussain, Gaddafi and Assad were indeed tyrants. Buy they had a firm grip on things and Christians were protected . What we have now is a million times worse and we have caused it.

Right…we destroyed Afghanistan MORE than the Taliban?

But ignoring that, economic migration is a fiction?

Monkey241:

The Mexican:

Definitely. It’s their country not ours .

The Mexican:

Monkey241:

The Mexican:

Definitely. It’s their country not ours .

Just because it is their country, it doesn’t mean the Taliban can’t destroy it.

There would be no migration blah blah.

Balls