Dozens drown after migrant boat capsizes in Channel

bbc.com/news/world-europe-59428311

manalishi:

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

That tells me all I need to know about you.

Antisemite has a clear and established meaning no matter what word play you attempt.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The semite dna exists abundantly within the House of Saud and with the Palestinians.The term ‘Jew’ isn’t anything connected to the Hebrews of ancient Israel but an identity adopted by the Khazarian ‘civilisation’ of Turkik/Mongol ancestry,a warlike,barbarous and downright criminal people who established a massive empire around Ukraine and Russia by way of Sumeria and Babylonia.They were expelled for their criminality (usury,blood rituals etc) and warring, by the Russian king of the time following their rejection of his ultimatum to choose one of the 3 big religions,they adopted Judaism but failed to honour its sacraments and were duly exiled and spread to Europe with the new ‘Jew’ title adopted,so they’re not an actual race.

An Israeli geneticist revealed this at a conference back in the 90’s disclosing that the present 90 % of Jews in the world are of Ashkhenazim aka-Khazarian extraction,‘false jews’ and not the biblical seed of Abraham.This could be more attributable to the Sephardic tribe as so-called ‘Gods Chosen Ones’.There’s even a theory that the Ethiopian semites have a claim to that title possibly explaining the Entebbe airport rescue by IDF sf troops who were hostages of Ugandan militias - circa 1970’s. As O’connell shows in the vid,Israel is peopled extensively by Russian non Jews which makes sense considering that Ukraine was once Russian and probably still is but more pertinently the origin of Khazaric emigration to the stolen lands of Palestine.Basically a forward operating base of Rothschild/zionist oil and resources interests,bombed into existence and a tinderbox always ready to explode in the geopolitical sphere.Excellent leverage tool of the Zio-Globalist Cabal.

I would imagine many Israelis would be happier back in the fertile region of Ukraine (sort of the true motherland),20 times the size of their present parched and perma-violent,to say nothing of hyper-vaxxed,hellhole, as O’Connell mooted.They’re as much victims as their Palestinian neighbours in essence.Pawns exploited by Evil players.So you’re off course with the anti-‘semite’ tag.Got no probs with the Palestinian people or even the jews.Lived with a nice Ashkhenazi babe for a year or so.

Off course?

No.
You’re an antisemite

27■■.. …wish it had 3 extra noughts on to be fair, it may save our girls and women from the grooming epidemic which has destroyed hundreds of thousands of indigenous females lives since the 70’s.
Even Sly News have done a 3 part report this week on the grooming scandal in Hull by these poor starving refugees

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

Antisemite has a clear and established meaning no matter what word play you attempt.

The semite dna exists abundantly within the House of Saud and with the Palestinians.The term ‘Jew’ isn’t anything connected to the Hebrews of ancient Israel but an identity adopted by the Khazarian ‘civilisation’ of Turkik/Mongol ancestry,a warlike,barbarous and downright criminal people who established a massive empire around Ukraine and Russia by way of Sumeria and Babylonia.They were expelled for their criminality (usury,blood rituals etc) and warring, by the Russian king of the time following their rejection of his ultimatum to choose one of the 3 big religions,they adopted Judaism but failed to honour its sacraments and were duly exiled and spread to Europe with the new ‘Jew’ title adopted,so they’re not an actual race.

An Israeli geneticist revealed this at a conference back in the 90’s disclosing that the present 90 % of Jews in the world are of Ashkhenazim aka-Khazarian extraction,‘false jews’ and not the biblical seed of Abraham.This could be more attributable to the Sephardic tribe as so-called ‘Gods Chosen Ones’.There’s even a theory that the Ethiopian semites have a claim to that title possibly explaining the Entebbe airport rescue by IDF sf troops who were hostages of Ugandan militias - circa 1970’s. As O’connell shows in the vid,Israel is peopled extensively by Russian non Jews which makes sense considering that Ukraine was once Russian and probably still is but more pertinently the origin of Khazaric emigration to the stolen lands of Palestine.Basically a forward operating base of Rothschild/zionist oil and resources interests,bombed into existence and a tinderbox always ready to explode in the geopolitical sphere.Excellent leverage tool of the Zio-Globalist Cabal.

I would imagine many Israelis would be happier back in the fertile region of Ukraine (sort of the true motherland),20 times the size of their present parched and perma-violent,to say nothing of hyper-vaxxed,hellhole, as O’Connell mooted.They’re as much victims as their Palestinian neighbours in essence.Pawns exploited by Evil players.So you’re off course with the anti-‘semite’ tag.Got no probs with the Palestinian people or even the jews.Lived with a nice Ashkhenazi babe for a year or so.

Off course?

No.
You’re an antisemite

Fair does,pork and education being immutual bedfellows.Over n out rubbaduck.

manalishi:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

Off course?

No.
You’re an antisemite

Ah!..finally, your many posts have been intended to educate us, not, as I have long suspected, an exercise in "look at me look at me aren’t I clever ".
Convoluted ramblings, peppered with made-up words and phrases, are hardly helpful in promoting learning.
I can see someone getting a perverse pleasure, however, from sitting back laughing, and saying to themselves "lets see the thickos try to understand this load of ■■■■■■ :wink:
Regards John.

P. S. If you really are trying to educate us, and everyone one else finds you posts instantly understandable and not at all contrived, and I got the wrong end of the
stick, you have my sincere apologies

old 67:
Ah!..finally, your many posts have been intended to educate us, not, as I have long suspected, an exercise in "look at me look at me aren’t I clever ".
Convoluted ramblings, peppered with made-up words and phrases, are hardly helpful in promoting learning.
I can see someone getting a perverse pleasure, however, from sitting back laughing, and saying to themselves "lets see the thickos try to understand this load of [zb].
Regards John.

P. S. If you really are trying to educate us, and everyone one else finds you posts instantly understandable and not at all contrived, and I got the wrong end of the
stick, you have my sincere apologies

Sometimes we may find a diamond in a heap of dull rocks.
Sometimes we find a pearl in a pile of dog crap.
They are notable events and are widely reported.
Most dog crap is just that…dog crap.
I for one ain`t sifting through tons, and tons, of ■■■■ on the off chance a gem is in there somewhere.

No offence intended but the French are really hopeless in this situation, unable to control their porous borders on all sides and then completely petulant at any offers of our assistance. I like the wine but very little else.

bigstraight6:
No offence intended but the French are really hopeless in this situation, unable to control their porous borders on all sides and then completely petulant at any offers of our assistance. I like the wine but very little else.

If only they would take lessons from us.
We don`t have an illegal immigration problem do we?

manalishi:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

Off course?

No.
You’re an antisemite

Immutual?

Inventing a whole new lexicon?

bigstraight6:

I love how you can’t see how massively ironic this is :smiley:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

Off course?

No.
You’re an antisemite

Immutual?

Fair to say if the EU got a grip of its borders, our illegal migration issue would be heavily reduced

Monkey241:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

Off course?

No.
You’re an antisemite

Immutual?

Fair to say if the EU got a grip of its borders, our illegal migration issue would be heavily reduced

I’ll tell you what, after Brexit, when we have control of our borders, all of these issues will simply disappear…

Ohh.

switchlogic:

bigstraight6:

Please explain oh wise Lego head.

Franglais:

Monkey241:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:

manalishi:

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

Off course?

No.
You’re an antisemite

Immutual?

I’ll tell you what, after Brexit, when we have control of our borders, all of these issues will simply disappear…

Ohh.

That retort makes no sense whatsoever as regards my comment

bigstraight6:

switchlogic:

bigstraight6:

You need me to explain irony?

switchlogic:

bigstraight6:

switchlogic:

bigstraight6:

You need me to explain irony?

Unless the French have offered us any assistance, then perhaps you should.

Interesting piece here.
thelocal.fr/20211125/opinio … er-accept/
One person’s opinion, but the facts and figures mentioned seem correct to me and can be checked up on by anyone.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/p … 36071.html
“The cheque is in the post” Oct 11th.
standard.co.uk/news/uk/fran … 59704.html
Is the postman lost? 7hrs ago.
PS.
Changes being discussed in Schengen zone.
francetvinfo.fr/societe/imm … 58577.html

If it was the other way round boris wouldnt try to stop any of the migrants - he would wave them through.

Some earlier posts mentioned Syria, and other countries whose citizens are being displaced.
Some posters are talking about the UK being invaded or overrun or swamped or whatever expression these drama queens are using today.
Here are a few figures.
Syria had (2016 UN)
13,000,000 displaced persons
5,000,000 Of them left the country
Turkey had about 3,000,000 Syrian refugees.
Aug 2012 the first refugees are crossing the Med and arriving at EU borders notably Hungary.
2015 Hungary (an EU point of entry) says it is no longer accepting returns from other countries. Many though arrive by boat on Greek territory.
Sept 2015 there is a plan to redistribute migrants throughout the area although not all sign up. Denmark Eire and UK opt out.
2015 Home Office figures says
5,102 refugees were accepted in the UK, but with plans to accept more.

Other EU countries 2015?
Germany 105,000
France 30,000 (over 2 years)
Just a few figures from over 5 years ago?
Yes. Those dates are easy to find, later ones will alter the view point a bit. Make of it what you will.
5 million fled Syrian violence.
5 thousand in the UK 2015, approx 20 thousand by 2021. (Home Office)
Less than half a percent reached the UK.

Out of curiosity where is the well known (convicted for violence, illegal immigration, fraud) Tommy Robinson these days?
Last I heard he was using the EU freedom of movement, to seek refuge from persecution within the lawless UK, by becoming a Spanish immigrant?