Dozens drown after migrant boat capsizes in Channel

adam277:
Our government definitely has to take some of the blame for the influx of migrants into the EU.
If you publically denounce and support pro-democracy protestors in Syria, Libya, Iran etc. You are weakening their regime. Which is exactly what happened during the arab springs. Which results in people fleeing a once safe even if authoritian country for a better life elsewhere.

Syria was a stable country before the arab springs. What caused it? Western pressure mixed with western tech firms like Facebook and YouTube allowing pro democracy groups to organize.

And let’s not ignore the copious elephant herds in the room. The Soros ‘Open-Foundation’ has it’s claw prints over all this.Not sure ol-reptile George is still around but his spawn are still driving his nefarious projects,colour revolutions et al.He nearly shorted the UK currency years ago remember.This white replacement agenda’s but another arrow in the Soros-Foundation’s quiver of socio/political engineering and given the UK is practically controlled by a sizeable muslim-brotherhood-element,chez Westminster,can anyone be really surprised at these events?

JeffA:

idrive:

commonrail:
What do they get here…that they don’t get in mainland Europe?

Hotels, cash, food, phones, a new identity etc etc

Not really - mainland europe has taken hundreds of thousands more refugees than the uk - germany took a million in one year - they have a far better economy than the uk.
I
They dont get cash or phones - they get 39 quid on a “payment card” for food.

These aren’t folk with any issues of obtaining phones,they aren’t war addled refugees in the true meaning of the word a simple case of our lowest financial packages available to them,more than equalising their spawn countries probable median wage.This is nodded through at higher levels and no mistake.A large vessel anchored near Dover would be useful.Scoop them up,feed them,patch them up and return to sender. I’ts not rocket science.

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:
Granted you said “I agree may be a problem” rather than not a problem so I’ll give you that

`Nuff said then. :smiley:

I had a conversation with a Gendarme about the clandestines in France trying to get to the UK. He reckoned it was because of the UK grey economy. Less chance of work for illegals in other countries than the UK.
I agree there may well be a problem with car washes, nail bars etc here. But is that a UK or EU problem? Have other EU countries had the same issues?

At the time though there was plenty of evidence that this was a problem rather than a ‘may’ this has been going on in plain sight for years yet no one seems to want to do anything about it and I agree that people cannot complain about illegal immigration and then use the very business’s that employ illegal workers

I wouldn’t dream of using one of those spit n shine outlets but the number who do astonishes me.They must get some kind of class based kick watching the lower orders working up a lather like so many Shire horses,in the process enabling dubious foreign cultures to find an incubation platform to infect and undermine,with their illegally acquired new host countries resources.Resources that will soon be under unfathomable compromise when the financial balloon goes north.

adam277:
Our government definitely has to take some of the blame for the influx of migrants into the EU.
If you publically denounce and support pro-democracy protestors in Syria, Libya, Iran etc. You are weakening their regime. Which is exactly what happened during the arab springs. Which results in people fleeing a once safe even if authoritian country for a better life elsewhere.

Syria was a stable country before the arab springs. What caused it? Western pressure mixed with western tech firms like Facebook and YouTube allowing pro democracy groups to organize.

!
The UK should accept blame for supporting democracy?
Flee a “safe but authoritarian country”?

■■■■ Germany would have been quite stable if it wasn`t for the Allies. It would have been nice and safe for the “Aryans” and those who supported the dictatorship.

Facebook and YouTube etc have many problems and issues. Being an open channel for free speech isn`t on my list of their downsides.

Do you wish to reconsider your post?

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:
Granted you said “I agree may be a problem” rather than not a problem so I’ll give you that

`Nuff said then. :smiley:

I had a conversation with a Gendarme about the clandestines in France trying to get to the UK. He reckoned it was because of the UK grey economy. Less chance of work for illegals in other countries than the UK.
I agree there may well be a problem with car washes, nail bars etc here. But is that a UK or EU problem? Have other EU countries had the same issues?

At the time though there was plenty of evidence that this was a problem rather than a ‘may’ this has been going on in plain sight for years yet no one seems to want to do anything about it and I agree that people cannot complain about illegal immigration and then use the very business’s that employ illegal workers

How do you know which is which?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

This fella knows the score.
youtu.be/ReoAKte3i6A

Well it’s good at least that I seem to have passed the ‘Most Annoying Overactive Trucknetter’ Crown on to others. I’ll enjoy my retirement.

switchlogic:
Well it’s good at least that I seem to have passed the ‘Most Annoying Overactive Trucknetter’ Crown on to others. I’ll enjoy my retirement.

It is a closely fought contest though.
But maybe you`ll get it back one day :smiley:

manalishi:
youtu.be/ReoAKte3i6A

Oh, He`s out is he? Finished his prison sentence for racism?
How bad was he to cop 3 years in Australia?

Franglais:

manalishi:
youtu.be/ReoAKte3i6A

Oh, He`s out is he? Finished his prison sentence for racism?
How bad was he to cop 3 years in Australia?

The trees loaded with the most fruit usually attract the most thrown stones.This fella’s a Pilger grade chronicler of our time.You could learn a whole lot.

Pilger grade chronicler?
[emoji1787]

Bit early for such open antisemitism Manilishi. Gotta love a Pilger grade chronicler who uses ‘well reported alleged’ quotes from Ben Gurion.

Were you a Corbynite by an by chance?

Monkey241:
Pilger grade chronicler?
[emoji1787]

Bit early for such open antisemitism Manilishi. Gotta love a Pilger grade chronicler who uses ‘well reported alleged’ quotes from Ben Gurion.

Were you a Corbynite by an by chance?

Nothing anti-‘semite’ with me old bean.It would be a depressing world without the Khazarian contributions to culture-Dylan,Simon,Baez,Len Cohen etc but l have serious issues with Chabad Lubavitch and especially with Zionist (Sabbatean/Frankist) supremacy organizations if i’m honest,but you would need to understand the fundamentals of this paradigm to grapple with it, but if it gives you a bone to chew on by all means go ahead,you’ve unearthed a card-carrying,goose-stepping,white supremacist,happy to oblige.Seig heil.Negative on the Corbyn front,l don’t do pantomime politics,saw through that Farrago years ago.

I suspect the paradigm you’ve identified is not so much fundamental as convoluted and opaque and requires selective evidence gathering.

Selective evidence often amounts to no more than an invented lie - much like the ‘well reported ALLEGED’ Ben Gurion comments.

Anti ‘Semite’.

That tells me all I need to know about you.

Antisemite has a clear and established meaning no matter what word play you attempt.

Franglais:

adam277:

!

■■■■ Germany would have been quite stable if it wasn`t for the Allies. It would have been nice and safe for the “Aryans” and those who supported the dictatorship.

Facebook and YouTube etc have many problems and issues. Being an open channel for free speech isn`t on my list of their downsides.

I stand by everything I said :stuck_out_tongue:
The UK has not supported democracy. It supported protests. Leading these freedom fighters to believe that western help was going to come.
I think all the west done in Syria was put up a no fly zone.
stripes.com/theaters/middle … 1.migrated

Basically all western tech has allowed is people who are pro democracy to be easily identifed by the Assad regime. Causing many of them to flee.

Imagine if Winston Churchill publically denounced Hitler and supported the Jews only for Churchill to do nothing while Hitler decimated the Jewish people. Maybe not the best example but if you set out to weaken a regime and encourage a civil war you should do your best to support refugees who end up fleeing.
We have not done that.
At least in Iraq and Afghanistan we intervened and tried to stablish the country.
Either way I still think we have a moral responsibility for a lot of refugees coming to the UK. To say anyone coming from Syria or Iraq is an economic migrant who needs sending back home is not the answer.

Monkey241:
Anti ‘Semite’.

That tells me all I need to know about you.

Antisemite has a clear and established meaning no matter what word play you attempt.

The semite dna exists abundantly within the House of Saud and with the Palestinians.The term ‘Jew’ isn’t anything connected to the Hebrews of ancient Israel but an identity adopted by the Khazarian ‘civilisation’ of Turkik/Mongol ancestry,a warlike,barbarous and downright criminal people who established a massive empire around Ukraine and Russia by way of Sumeria and Babylonia.They were expelled for their criminality (usury,blood rituals etc) and warring, by the Russian king of the time following their rejection of his ultimatum to choose one of the 3 big religions,they adopted Judaism but failed to honour its sacraments and were duly exiled and spread to Europe with the new ‘Jew’ title adopted,so they’re not an actual race.

An Israeli geneticist revealed this at a conference back in the 90’s disclosing that the present 90 % of Jews in the world are of Ashkhenazim aka-Khazarian extraction,‘false jews’ and not the biblical seed of Abraham.This could be more attributable to the Sephardic tribe as so-called ‘Gods Chosen Ones’.There’s even a theory that the Ethiopian semites have a claim to that title possibly explaining the Entebbe airport rescue by IDF sf troops who were hostages of Ugandan militias - circa 1970’s. As O’connell shows in the vid,Israel is peopled extensively by Russian non Jews which makes sense considering that Ukraine was once Russian and probably still is but more pertinently the origin of Khazaric emigration to the stolen lands of Palestine.Basically a forward operating base of Rothschild/zionist oil and resources interests,bombed into existence and a tinderbox always ready to explode in the geopolitical sphere.Excellent leverage tool of the Zio-Globalist Cabal.

I would imagine many Israelis would be happier back in the fertile region of Ukraine (sort of the true motherland),20 times the size of their present parched and perma-violent,to say nothing of hyper-vaxxed,hellhole, as O’Connell mooted.They’re as much victims as their Palestinian neighbours in essence.Pawns exploited by Evil players.So you’re off course with the anti-‘semite’ tag.Got no probs with the Palestinian people or even the jews.Lived with a nice Ashkhenazi babe for a year or so.

adam277:

Franglais:

adam277:

!

The UK has not supported democracy. It supported protests. Leading these freedom fighters to believe that western help was going to come.

Basically all western tech has allowed is people who are pro democracy to be easily identifed by the Assad regime. Causing many of them to flee.

Imagine if Winston Churchill publically denounced Hitler and supported the Jews only for Churchill to do nothing while Hitler decimated the Jewish people. Maybe not the best example but if you set out to weaken a regime and encourage a civil war you should do your best to support refugees who end up fleeing.
We have not done that.
At least in Iraq and Afghanistan we intervened and tried to stablish the country.
Either way I still think we have a moral responsibility for a lot of refugees coming to the UK. To say anyone coming from Syria or Iraq is an economic migrant who needs sending back home is not the answer.

Churchill played his part in cahoots with his main protagonist Bernard Baruch in bombing the supply lines which contributed,excessively and probably intentionally to the starvation and disease of concentration camp prisoners,many of those dreadful images seared into our minds of typhus ridden corpses were due in no small part to Churchill’s handlers deliberate stalling of military actions that would’ve avoided the worst excesses of the holocaust.When you say ‘we’,l dont recall ordering a blitz on Libya myself,removing the primary bulwark of Gaddafi’s rule in keeping a lid on unwanted incompatible-cultural invasions of lands my ancestors forged and bled for.That would be the Westminster slimes.Ditto Afghanistan,thousands roosting in prime hotels,‘awaiting housing’ you happy with that?

manalishi:

adam277:

Franglais:

adam277:

!

We have not done that.

When you say ‘we’,l dont recall ordering a blitz on Libya myself,removing the primary bulwark of Gaddafi’s rule in keeping a lid on unwanted incompatible-cultural invasions of lands my ancestors forged and bled for.That would be the Westminster slimes.Ditto Afghanistan,thousands roosting in prime hotels,‘awaiting housing’ you happy with that?

Im not gonna comment on the WW2 stuff. Mainly because I don’t know enough about it.
As for Gaddafi he was an evil guy but he kept his country under control. It was not until he lost power that Libya became the go to place to make the long journey to Europe. It was a mistake by the west in facilitating his downfall.

No I am not happy with Middle Eastern refugees living in hotels. But it is our governments fault.
We have this stupid notion of trying to impose ‘freedom’ and democracy to all countries which is just stupid. We should not be imposing our way of life on others.
I do feel bad for Afghanistan people in particular. They got to taste a slice of western lifestyle for a decade or two only for the west to abandon them to the Taliban. Now many women who aspired to have careers and an education are not going to get that.

The west needs to learn that we can’t keep acting like the morality police critcizing and destablizing regimes that do not follow our creed. We seem to manage it well enough with Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

adam277:
But it is our governments fault.
We have this stupid notion of trying to impose ‘freedom’ and democracy to all countries which is just stupid. We should not be imposing our way of life on others.
I do feel bad for Afghanistan people in particular. They got to taste a slice of western lifestyle for a decade or two only for the west to abandon them to the Taliban. Now many women who aspired to have careers and an education are not going to get that.

The west needs to learn that we can’t keep acting like the morality police critcizing and destablizing regimes that do not follow our creed. We seem to manage it well enough with Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

You’re reasoning is an oxymoron.
You’re saying that they want to come here to live with us because they reject our society and our way of life.
As opposed to we’ve got the climate and farmland and water which they want to sustain their population habits and they intend to invade and take it from us.

If the UK government represented by David Cameron says stuff like, “Assad has to go!” Then sends in crates of AR-15s and Romanian made AK’s to the most fundamentalists of the region, so they can overrun the local police in days, so the Assad regime puts the army on the streets essentially kicking off a civil war that brings other regimes from the region and beyond into bombing the crap out of all the infrastructure the Syrian population depends on for a life that you consider to be below poverty level in Britain. And in the end, when you see people willing to risk their lives and their kids lives to leave a war thorn place that your government financed the destruction of, are classed as invaders by you. I guess you deserve the government that you have.
By the way Syria here could be replaced by Lybia, Iraq, Tunisia, Egypt, and so on
You cannot expect your government to go around the world creating failed states and think migration should not reach your shores. Do you think you live in Mars or something? In the end the people affected by your government’s actions, although not having democracy themselves, understand that it means “the will of the people”. If your government finances the destruction of their lives, paid by your taxes, it translates very clearly to them that it was all along your will, it was what you voted for.

youtu.be/6NTkXIidCU0