Dont worry...

if things get too bad and you lose your house you can always move into your lorry

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2034382.ece

The sun:
They actually made a £10,000 PROFIT on the property.

But they owed £20,000 on credit cards, £18,000 on a car and had a £16,000 loan for holidays and clothes.

im sorry but they shouldnt have run up so many debts should they?

could be worse i suppose, it could be a Low Cab. since when did you only have a torch for light in a cab anyway?

i live in a truck too. Until the weekend when i go home to a warm house.
I think the coming months will bring more sad stories like this.

£16k on holidays/clothes :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and £18k on a car :open_mouth: :open_mouth: FFS what an absolute arse…SELF INFLICTED,NO SYMPATHY!!! :unamused:

bubsy06:
if things get too bad and you lose your house you can always move into your lorry

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2034382.ece

They owe huge amount of money, so they moved to the huge lorry.

I owe only a bit money, so I’ll have to move to my car? :slight_smile:

God bless, that I have more cash owed than only 50 quids to a friend, as in this case I could be forced to live on the scooter :smiley: :smiley:

andy bilton:
£16k on holidays/clothes :open_mouth: :open_mouth: and £18k on a car :open_mouth: :open_mouth: FFS what an absolute arse…SELF INFLICTED,NO SYMPATHY!!! :unamused:

totally agree,at least they’ve got a bed.what about the homeless with only a cardboard box.

164480:

andy bilton:

totally agree,at least they’ve got a bed.what about the homeless with only a cardboard box.

Cardboard box… luxury, we used to live in’t puddle. 54 grand in debt, let 'em get on with it for being so bloody stupid. It’s not something that’s happened suddenly, or unexpectedly, is it. Some people just never grow up.

omg
live to ur means…

ffs i have no time for people like this…

RE:my last reply;i didn’t mention the £20k on credit card…wonder if they had that “all important” W-I-D-E-S-C-R-E-E-N TV…and hot tub?? :unamused: :laughing:

Freezing? I d have to get that night heater fixed

Sounds like the programme ‘Spendaholics’ might be paying a visit :wink:

See how the bloke is haming it up for the camera and trying to look really forlorn :laughing: He’s got his health and can rock the cab with the missus every night, what more does he want??

andy bilton:

Agree 100%!!

£16k on holiday/clothes, £18k on a car…I suppose the £20k on the credit card was just wasted…

TC

If they have so many clotches, they can just put them on, and they will be never cold, even on Siberia :slight_smile:

I would never make my self homeless just to pay debts A roof over your head should take priority, debts can be sorted out other ways.

Idiots, thank god the authorities aren’t bending over backwards to bail them out like the seem to be doing to/for everyone else…banks, 2 year mortgage holidays, cut credit card interest rises etc etc

People like this make me sick. Why run up such hugh debts if you cant afford it they dont have it. Ive worked for everything we have or have had sure id love a nice new car but until i can pay cash for it it will be just a dream. Id love to go on nice expensive holidays as well but because it costs so much i send me kids on holiday with there mum and grand parents.There are many people worse of than these two idots so why do they get publicity?

Hope they still get charged council tax,
for using their amenities :unamused:

Bet they still have their photo albums
to show of where theve been

Its been 10 years since i went away :imp:

£54,000 in debt. Spent on a flash car, flash holidays, and the rest has been wasted. They have also sponged off friends.What a pair of grade 1 plonkers. We are facing an ever deepening recession.If it turns out to be a repeat of the 1930 ,s Great Depression, then I can tell you , from personal experience, having been born in 1934, that you aint seen nothing yet… It is wasters like this pair that have caused the problem that we are facing now. Spending money that they do not have. Then they go bankrupt, and the saver and the taxpayer is left to pick up the bill. I agree fully with the " no sympathy "posters, they do not deserve any.

Silver_Surfer:
See how the bloke is haming it up for the camera and trying to look really forlorn :laughing: He’s got his health and can rock the cab with the missus every night, what more does he want??

I thought that too! I was nearly in tears… of laughter :laughing: :laughing: My 8 year old daughter can pull a more convincing “sad face” than that.
Muppets the pair of them. Easy credit should be banned. If you aint got it dont spend it!