Doing European

I dun European when It was fun,once again the flip flops have fxx it up again.Cos they eat out of the Trucks,and don’t spend in the routers,they now levy a charge…can you blame them,when on a Monday morning they have to clean up the mess the idiots leave behind…I don’t know how far I can go,before it becomes political correct,but the average Joe is tired of their disrospect,and so is most of the averageJoe in Europe,just glad we’ve got the guts to take the leap,and vote out

Cheers…I was waiting for that info all afternoon. I can go out now

I’ll stump up the fare or fuel,only one way though,i will times it by 4 if you fill the car up.+ One strapped onto the roof…you see pay for 4 get one free…LOL

I agree that it’s a shame that euro work is virtually non-existent for British drivers nowadays but I didn’t notice truck parking areas being immaculately clean and tidy when we were doing it…

Your right there Harry when we used to park at zona franca For the weekend to do customs Monday u always knew where the Brits had parked

Rog270:
I dun European when It was fun,once again the flip flops have fxx it up again.Cos they eat out of the Trucks,and don’t spend in the routers,they now levy a charge…can you blame them,when on a Monday morning they have to clean up the mess the idiots leave behind…I don’t know how far I can go,before it becomes political correct,but the average Joe is tired of their disrospect,and so is most of the averageJoe in Europe,just glad we’ve got the guts to take the leap,and vote out

By saying it was fun,i presume you mean the pished up weekends in Macon,Le Pub,Carisio and on the odd occasion,the Wheelhouse in Dover.
When i first started doing Euro,i admit to using such places but after a while ,the novelty wore off and i found it much better to park up in quieter establishments ,dining and drinking with “the foreigners”

spit the dog:
Your right there Harry when we used to park at zona franca For the weekend to do customs Monday u always knew where the Brits had parked

You don’t need to go Euro to see evidence of Brits parking, it’s because of the dirty anti social ignorant bastds among US that most truck parks have closed in the UK, but it’s so convenient to blame the foriegn drivers exclusively aint it. :unamused:

So right there rob company I work for put in brand new toilets and drivers mess room , the state of the toilets sometimes is That bad makes u wonder how they treat their own home

Suedehead:
When i first started doing Euro,i admit to using such places but after a while ,the novelty wore off and i found it much better to park up in quieter establishments ,dining and drinking with “the foreigners”

Me too. I always avoided “British truckstops” like the plague in France or Italy. For the most part they were crammed with loud-mouths looking for a fight.

Harry Monk:

Suedehead:

Me too. I always avoided “British truckstops” like the plague in France or Italy. For the most part they were crammed with loud-mouths looking for a fight.

aye :grimacing: Brits abroad! :sunglasses: murfitts? :laughing:

Sometimes used to have a laugh seeing the murfitts drivers playing up in Macon or the pub at bourg .

robroy:

spit the dog:

You don’t need to go Euro to see evidence of Brits parking, it’s because of the dirty anti social ignorant bastds among US that most truck parks have closed in the UK, but it’s so convenient to blame the foriegn drivers exclusively aint it. :unamused:

:open_mouth: me and some of the lads park out side a job we do at telford just this last cople of weeks three polish trucks parked with us waiting for there back loads when they left the place was spotless all the drivers came over to us and said hallo things are diferent when a cople of tipper drivers parked over night onthursday take away cartens empty beer cans old news papers left on the grass we picked it up as we park there 3 nights a week :imp: :imp: gess who would get the blame for it us not the ed ■■?man lot :smiling_imp:

wirksworth rod:

robroy:

spit the dog:

:open_mouth: me and some of the lads park out side a job we do at telford just this last cople of weeks three polish trucks parked with us waiting for there back loads when they left the place was spotless all the drivers came over to us and said hallo things are diferent when a cople of tipper drivers parked over night onthursday take away cartens empty beer cans old news papers left on the grass we picked it up as we park there 3 nights a week :imp: :imp: gess who would get the blame for it us not the ed ■■?man lot :smiling_imp:

My mate done the same thing a few weeks ago at his regular parking place at Bamber Bridge.
2 dirty bastds (Brits) had left a whole load of crap behind them and my mate picked up after them after they had left the park before him.

robroy:

wirksworth rod:

robroy:

spit the dog:

My mate done the same thing a few weeks ago at his regular parking place at Bamber Bridge.
2 dirty bastds (Brits) had left a whole load of crap behind them and my mate picked up after them after they had left the park before him.

:imp: makes you wonder some times mate

except for secure parking, I’ve never had to pay for parking in Europe or if I did it would refunded in full once you bought a meal.

Ok if their so clean and spend why have the local routers starting charging.never happened in my day on the continent.so let’s not mess around,telling porkies.And it was mainly Murfits that kicked off,and the other OP forgot to mention the PUB ,and the Grand Buffet at Cambril… probably ran for Young’s transport who don’t know where Cambrill is but never mind…or is their brother in law,or son a flip flop.If you drive here there or anywhere,in UK ore Europe,never can understand a good word being said,about them,not from a driver,maybe from an office Waller who I pigeon hole with the rest of the I love Europe brigade

Rog270:
Ok if their so clean and spend why have the local routers starting charging.never happened in my day on the continent.so let’s not mess around,telling porkies.

That’s not really anything to do with cleanliness though, more the fact that eastern European drivers tend not to spend as much money in the establishment, which has to then re-coup its costs elsewhere, e.g by charging for parking.

The Routiers or autohofs that charge do it because they don’t want them taking up a parking space that can be used by a customer who is actually going to buy a meal. And they especially dont want them camped out there for days on end.
And as I’m sure you’ll know, unless its a proper secure parking area, you’ll get the money back if you buy a meal.

Rog270:

Troll or moron, still can’t decide which.

del trotter:

Rog270:

Troll or moron, still can’t decide which.

Just a bit stupid is my conclusion.