Doing European

Harry Monk:

Rog270:
Ok if their so clean and spend why have the local routers starting charging.never happened in my day on the continent.so let’s not mess around,telling porkies.

That’s not really anything to do with cleanliness though, more the fact that eastern European drivers tend not to spend as much money in the establishment, which has to then re-coup its costs elsewhere, e.g by charging for parking.

Why need waste money at service.
One coffe about 3 quid.So if drivers buy one coffee per working day that this is will be about 70 quid per month.If buy 2 per day that about 150 per month,1800 per years .But one flasks cost about 10-20 quid and you can use long time.By coffee saving can buy not bad car or go to good holiday.
Food.Buy every day food from Mac donald or Kfc not very good.Any doctors can confirm this.Plus not every night driver can park at services or near shopping centres.Most EU drivers buy food somewhere for whole next week.More healthy and much more cheap.Money can spend somewhere after.Same do to many British trampers.
Rubbish.Yes some EE drivers leave rubish but British driver as well leave plenty rubbish everywhere.Simply culture fault.Example Germany man never leave rubbish .

del trotter:

Rog270:
I dun European when It was fun,once again the flip flops have fxx it up again.Cos they eat out of the Trucks,and don’t spend in the routers,they now levy a charge…can you blame them,when on a Monday morning they have to clean up the mess the idiots leave behind…I don’t know how far I can go,before it becomes political correct,but the average Joe is tired of their disrospect,and so is most of the averageJoe in Europe,just glad we’ve got the guts to take the leap,and vote out

Troll or moron, still can’t decide which.

Both.

Andrejs:

Harry Monk:

Rog270:
Ok if their so clean and spend why have the local routers starting charging.never happened in my day on the continent.so let’s not mess around,telling porkies.

That’s not really anything to do with cleanliness though, more the fact that eastern European drivers tend not to spend as much money in the establishment, which has to then re-coup its costs elsewhere, e.g by charging for parking.

One coffe about 3 quid.So if drivers buy one coffee per working day that this is will be about 70 quid per month.If buy 2 per day that about 150 per month,1800 per years .But one flasks cost about 10-20 quid and you can use long time.By coffee saving can buy not bad car or go to good holiday.
Food.Buy every day food from Mac donald or Kfc not very good.Any doctors can confirm this.Plus not every night driver can park at services or near shopping centres.Most EU drivers buy food somewhere for whole next week.More healthy and much more cheap.Money can spend somewhere after.Same do to many British trampers.
Rubbish.Yes some EE drivers leave rubish but British driver as well leave plenty rubbish everywhere.Simply culture fault.Example Germany man never leave rubbish .

So you think it’s ok to park in a private rest stop, use the proprietors toilets/showers, which they maintain at a cost, and not even buy a coffee, taking up a space that could be used by someone who would spend money there, all for free? :open_mouth:

OVLOV JAY:

Andrejs:

Harry Monk:

Rog270:

So you think it’s ok to park in a private rest stop, use the proprietors toilets/showers, which they maintain at a cost, and not even buy a coffee, taking up a space that could be used by someone who would spend money there, all for free? :open_mouth:

It’s called Freeloading.

OVLOV JAY:

Andrejs:

Harry Monk:

Rog270:

If it is private property that if owner want that he simply must charge for parking.If drivers buy coffee or food that if he spend 10 quid per day that owner get parking owner get may be 1 quid but 9 quid go to tax,coffee machine owner and another person .For examply in Germany ,France some toilets/showers not for free but must pay.So must separated parking from extra services.Most British or EU trampers don t need every night showers or extra coffee for craisy price.

Well I’m a uk tramper and I want a shower every night

OVLOV JAY:

If you want what problem.But i can see what plenty drivers don t go every night.All depend from job profile,weathers and more.

OVLOV JAY:

+1
Although there’s no real issue grabbing a shower in the UK I don’t mind paying for it, £2 - £3 is about the going rate although if it’s a communal jobby where I have to shower with a load of blokes then I’m prepared to pay extra.

Can usually cope with a shower every other day in winter but summer I like a good squirt in the evening. Nothing worse for me than trying to get to sleep when all sweaty and sticky.

Turn your empty fridge into a shower…

Jack the unit up a bit so you’ve got a slight incline towards the doors. Open one door. Adjust fridge temp to suit, I found that +25 was good for winter, +10 was fine for summer.

Put loadlock bars in to act as towel rail, place shower thingy’s (shampoo, shower gel, Swarfega, shower cap etc) on upturned pallet.

Liberally splash gallons of water from what ever means you can, all over yerself.

Towel down.

Return to bar, feeling smug and smelling like the inside of a tarts handbag as opposed to a musty security gaurds hut.