Dogthehunter? Is he ok?

Dog’s facebook status leads me to believe he’s had an accident today, anyone heard from him? Obviously no broken bones.

Hope yr ok mate.

he’s ok, a little bruised, but apart from that, fine

sounds like his truck is a write off though :blush:

it had a very close encounter with a tractor and trailer :blush: :blush: :cry:

Yeah just had some messages from him, poor fella. Thank god no one was badly hurt.

■■■■ hope he is ok and gets back on the road soon, glad to hear he’s not seriously hurt

Sorry to hear that was talking to him yesterday at the orwell. Hope alls ok thec truck don’t matter that can be replaced.

whats exactly happened?

I know they MUST use the roads but tractors are a pain in teh arse, especially if you meet one round a bend grrrr…

from what he told me, a tractor and trailer pulled out and he swerved to try to avoid it, but wasn’t quick enough.

he hit the trailer and it jacknifed the tractor.

by all accounts, he is ok, apart from a bruised ego and a badly bent truck

Very sorry to hear this :frowning: but glad Dogthehunter is just slightly dented!

Adam - I hope it all gets sorted out very soon and you’re back out on the road, posting your diary and pictures again. :smiley:

hope adam is ok get back trucking soon mate :smiley:

I am here im ok just sore and very bruised other driver is ok…i know its bit morbid but i took some pictures

Pictures Deleted

Bit sad as i really liked my truck :frowning: but ok apart from that

Good job you didn’t have a LHD.
Glad you’re ok mate,but you must be shaken.
Living in Cornwall,the roads are full of ‘plough jockeys’ and i know what a hazard they can be.
Wishing you all the best and a swift recovery.

Nasty one that, glad you’re OK though. Don’t forget there’s hundreds more wagons out there but no more of you (unless you have a twin brother!)

Cheers guys im ok dont know if il be driving for a bit tho until the shock kicks out bit worried bout my job tho but nm as im still alive :slight_smile:

Hi mate glad your ok, your one very lucky man to come out of that, the driving gods were helping a little there mate

…a bit of T-Cut will have that cab as good as new!

Glad you’re OK mate, I reckon the big fella upstairs was lookin’ out for ya!

Back in the drivers seat as soon as you can, get rid of those fears! :wink:

Never mind the truck and job mate. As said before, plenty more of them out there, but only one of you.
That was a bit of a thump, so we’re all glad to see that you’re ok.

Andy.

You should do the lottery on wednesday, Christ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
If you were hit on the drivers side it would of been alot worse.
Glad your fine.

Jesus man, someone upstairs was watching over you mate.

Pleased to hear you’re ok though, if a bit bruised. As has been said, you can replace a truck, but not you.

jeez man that looks serious , glad your ok tho :smiley: