Does anyone work for CRW

Hi all, I just wanted to know if anyone is driving for CRW, they deliver cement I believe.

Also, do you need to hold the CPC or can you go under somone elses. I’ve been offered a place with Tarmac, but this is with me having my CPC.

S

doing what with tarmac? if it’s topblock i’d be very carefull, theres some lads using the same yard as me and they’re not having a very good time of it to say the least!
they’ll require you to have an o’licence as your the operator of the wagon, how you obtain that license as regards cpc is entirely up to you, the traffic commisioner is perfectly happy for you to employ someone to act as tm (min 4 hours a week for one wagon) but it’s just another cost eating at your profit, if there is any?
i’d be wary of any of these schemes, your taking all the risks financially but at the end of the day they dictate how much you earn.

You are right, and its Tarmac with Tarmac

paul b:
doing what with tarmac? if it’s topblock i’d be very carefull, theres some lads using the same yard as me and they’re not having a very good time of it to say the least!

Have things changed then? It isn’t that long ago that they were telling you they averaged 800/week after costs over the year and one of them had been doing it something like 13 years.

Paul

the bubles burst i think, a combination of tarmac taking on more subbies than they’ve got work for and also not selling as much as they were.
lads are parked up for 3 or 4 o’clock everyday.