Does anyone want a laugh? (ebay ad)

cgi.ebay.co.uk/MODIFIED-VAUXHALL … 35b0526c02

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I just ■■■■■■■ wet myself when I opened the 5th thumbnail on the bottom row. :grimacing:

And the best bit, it’s a 1995 van but he’s got the reserve set at £10k :open_mouth: .

Rob K:
I just [zb] wet myself when I opened the 5th thumbnail on the bottom row. :grimacing:

:laughing:

Lol, I’d sooner walk.

I have spent over 50k and around 6 years building this vehicle and it is my pride and joy

It’s amazing how much some people spend customising their cars, more money than sense in my opinion but then I’m not a car fanatic so …

It has 32 bids to £5,900.00 and it has no MOT :open_mouth:
Just confirms my thoughts about anybody under 25 years of age (apart from my own two little darlings).
They all have a serious mental illness, with avert cravings for attention :exclamation:
WTF is a matter with them :question:

Here’s a donor vehicle £500

i bet his neighbours can’t wait for him to sell it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hes spent over £50,000 on it! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Rob K:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MODIFIED-VAUXHALL-ASTRAVAN-99-COMPLETE-PROJECT-/230591458306?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35b0526c02

I have driven the van for around 50 miles since it was built

Far enough to realize it handles like a pile of ■■■■■■ and everyone was pointing and laughing at me :unamused:

im under 25 and i wouldnt waste my money on that, ps i could have built that monstrosity for about £50 and alot of cardboard.

im after a bmw 540 to go drifting in :smiley:

It reminds me of a Readymix service van, would look much better full of concrete anyway :laughing:

It’s not always an age thing.
I’ve been asked to do an engineers report and valuation on a bike this week by a well known bike insurance Co… The guy (45 yr old) reckons to have spent 20K on doing up a Harley and wants it valued to reflect this. What a complete and utter shed it was. The forks bash the tank when you turn them (8K’s worth of Ohlins WSB spec forks, what a waste on a bike with a frame made of garden hose), Massive great race spec Brembo brakes that will bend the frame to snapping point if he ever used them, an ex GP showa rear shock that looks stupid and is not able to support the weight of a Harley, the drive belt nearly an inch out of line between the two pulleys and the idiot wondered why it snapped when he tried the bike.
The bike is un-rideable and is worth half the price of the 1200 sportster he started with. He just couldn’t grasp that the bike has to be valued at what it’s worth, not what he had spent on parts.
It will never pass an MOT so it’s pretty much academic anyway. Another case of people should have to have a licence to buy tools.

DoYouMeanMe?:
It’s not always an age thing.
I’ve been asked to do an engineers report and valuation on a bike this week by a well known bike insurance Co… The guy (45 yr old) reckons to have spent 20K on doing up a Harley and wants it valued to reflect this. What a complete and utter shed it was. The forks bash the tank when you turn them (8K’s worth of Ohlins WSB spec forks, what a waste on a bike with a frame made of garden hose), Massive great race spec Brembo brakes that will bend the frame to snapping point if he ever used them, an ex GP showa rear shock that looks stupid and is not able to support the weight of a Harley, the drive belt nearly an inch out of line between the two pulleys and the idiot wondered why it snapped when he tried the bike.
The bike is un-rideable and is worth half the price of the 1200 sportster he started with. He just couldn’t grasp that the bike has to be valued at what it’s worth, not what he had spent on parts.
It will never pass an MOT so it’s pretty much academic anyway. Another case of people should have to have a licence to buy tools.

There’s always exceptions to any rule :bulb:

Im 24 and I’d only buy it, to sit it on my drive and throw bricks at it for fun! I think the “suicide” doors will come in handy. You’d be ready for topping yourself after buying that. Definately not my thing it’d have to be a VW.

£7100 already. :open_mouth: WTF.

I see the bidders identities are hidden. I wonder which mates he’s got shill bidding it up? :unamused:

I’ll have a fiver wager that it will be relisted “due to time-wasters” before the end of the month. :bulb:

no Rob, the bidders identities have been made anonymous to protect the families of the bidders from embarrassment :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
no Rob, the bidders identities have been made anonymous to protect the families of the bidders from embarrassment :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: I laughed!

OMG, I’ve just looked on ebay and it’s gone up to £9,300 (reserve not met) Some people just smoke too much weed for their own good :unamused: :unamused: IMHO

Even my 10yr old son thought it was horrendous and that it was something that belonged on one of his PS2 games :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;

winning bid over 10k,and fifty quid,personally i would not be seen dead in it.

BIG MAC:

Amazing. But I’ll bet you £10050 that most of those bids are shill bids by his (her?) pals… :smiley: There’s no way that’s sold for £10k with no MOT especially with it being a 1995 vintage.

Rob K:

BIG MAC:

Amazing. But I’ll bet you £10050 that most of those bids are shill bids by his (her?) pals… :smiley: There’s no way that’s sold for £10k with no MOT especially with it being a 1995 vintage.

Ya never know Rob, keep your eyes out for it in Stobart Livery. It may have been bought to replace the 3 wheeler :laughing: