Do you like seeing them squirm?

Anyone getting a warm ready brek glow watching agencies and hgv employers having to put up their urine poor wages? After 20 years of “No, we stopped paying time and a half…” , “No, the rate is 6.50 an hour now, not 7”, “No, we wont pay you for the time it took to change the tyre”, “No we dont pay 8 hours minimum anymore you get 5 hours pay”

You can almost hear the cry in boardrooms all across the land “You mean we have to PAY them?”

Personally I have to admit the pleasure is almost ■■■■■■. In fact, at my age, its better than ■■■.

I feel sick, think I give the lorry a very good clean if I was to use it after you. Well whatever turns you on :open_mouth: :laughing:

I’ve been offered to put as many units on for supermarket as I can they even offered a contract which would be on my terms ,also a 2 yr contract for an artic tipper on day rate for a big company who’s business is not transport .
I could easily get drivers and make money the only thing stopping me is I can’t be arsed as don’t need the money tbh .

I found it quite amusing the other day on a job.
not quite like ■■■ but amusing all the same
One of the guys was taking the urine out a delivery driver saying where has the other two drivers gone to a new driver.
saying what’s the problem is the company crap and crap money■■?
turns out it was the owner of the company in the truck as he can’t get anyone to drive the truck lmao

Punchy Dan:
I’ve been offered to put as many units on for supermarket as I can they even offered a contract which would be on my terms ,also a 2 yr contract for an artic tipper on day rate for a big company who’s business is not transport .
I could easily get drivers and make money the only thing stopping me is I can’t be arsed as don’t need the money tbh .

maybe the rebirth of the owner driver is about to kick off

Punchy Dan:

What you actually mean is, I don’t want the work, because I can’t buy Foden or ERF units. :smiley:

I don’t like…

Seeing anyone squirm. I’ve always thought revenge is a pointless waste of time and effort.

However, the following quote from a similar thread did make me smile.

ETS:
I’m tempted to apply and then ignore them if they try to contact me for an itnerview, as was the custom before the table turned.

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

What you actually mean is, I don’t want the work, because I can’t buy Foden or ERF units. :smiley:

LMFAO…

:smiley:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

His trucks don’t meet the supermarkets green standards.

mrginge:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

His fleet is older than some fun fairs :laughing:

Themoocher:

Punchy Dan:

Yes I have had that thought too .

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

Well there is a shortage of good ones at the min ,Erf & Foden that is .

mrginge:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

I don’t think bothered at the min :open_mouth:

Themoocher:

Punchy Dan:

If the standard of OD is anywhere near the Barron wood clowns we had in today I hope its a still birth :imp:

Fuzrat:

Themoocher:

Punchy Dan:

If the standard of OD is anywhere near the Barron wood clowns we had in today I hope its a still birth :imp:

They are muppets to start with ,in fact they are just glorified drivers .

JeffA:
Anyone getting a warm ready brek glow watching agencies and hgv employers having to put up their urine poor wages? After 20 years of “No, we stopped paying time and a half…” , “No, the rate is 6.50 an hour now, not 7”, “No, we wont pay you for the time it took to change the tyre”, “No we dont pay 8 hours minimum anymore you get 5 hours pay”

You can almost hear the cry in boardrooms all across the land “You mean we have to PAY them?”

Personally I have to admit the pleasure is almost ■■■■■■. In fact, at my age, its better than ■■■.

At what age does the confusion start over “Which is more enjoyable, to be a lickcock or to have one’s ■■■■ licked?”
:stuck_out_tongue:

^^

About 43.

Themoocher:

Yep, I can see the big wise haulage sharks circling now looking for young naive blood.

robroy:

Themoocher:

Yep, I can see the big wise haulage sharks circling now looking for young naive blood.

The big wise haulage sharks are starting to eat there own mess just now thou.
They have ran everybody else into the ground and can’t afford there crazy low rates anymore.
Now there crying to the government for more immigrants to fix there mess that they have got away with for years.

Themoocher:

robroy:

Themoocher:

The big wise haulage sharks are starting to eat there own mess just now thou.
They have ran everybody else into the ground and can’t afford there crazy low rates anymore.
Now there crying to the government for more immigrants to fix there mess that they have got away with for years.

Whilst I don’t disagree with old Robroy Themoocher is right as small people like me are getting inquiries from large firms that are not hauliers or other but actually the horses mouth .