Do you know who i am!

well that’s me getting sent down next time im in a magistrate court :laughing: :laughing:

so this is how it all begins, I was driving from London park royal back to worksop up the m1 its about I had just 2 hours drive time before I needed a 30mins break, me thinking ok ill put my foot down and get as far as I can now (time was around 1pm) so when I have my break I miss all the London traffic leaving. anyway I got to Watford gap service with 14 mins drive time left but couldn’t find nowhere to park my truck. why■■? well the reason was some cars was parked in the hgv parking bay. I drove round looking for a space but there was full, next thing I know a posh ■■■■ in a suit with a maccy Ds walks upto his jag parked in the hgv spaces. ok I thought he leaving ill park there… but no the knob sat in said car oblivious he was in the wrong. I gave a little pip on my horn to indicate I was there waiting… nothing… I pipped again, this time he sees me and shouts something. me now getting rather peed off walks over to his window and tells him he shouldn’t be parked there as its for hgvs. he says there is no spaces in the car park. I then told him I don’t care and he needs to move. his reply… do you know who I am■■? my response was in French, he then tells me hes a magistrate and that hes taking my number plate to the cops. wtf is this guy for real. did anybody else see Watford gap services had cars parked in the hgv parking :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

yorkielee:
well that’s me getting sent down next time im in a magistrate court :laughing: :laughing:

so this is how it all begins, I was driving from London park royal back to worksop up the m1 its about I had just 2 hours drive time before I needed a 30mins break, me thinking ok ill put my foot down and get as far as I can now (time was around 1pm) so when I have my break I miss all the London traffic leaving. anyway I got to Watford gap service with 14 mins drive time left but couldn’t find nowhere to park my truck. why■■? well the reason was some cars was parked in the hgv parking bay. I drove round looking for a space but there was full, next thing I know a posh tw4t in a suit with a maccy Ds walks upto his jag parked in the hgv spaces. ok I thought he leaving ill park there… but no the knob sat in said car oblivious he was in the wrong. I gave a little pip on my horn to indicate I was there waiting… nothing… I pipped again, this time he sees me and shouts something. me now getting rather peed off walks over to his window and tells him he shouldn’t be parked there as its for hgvs. he says there is no spaces in the car park. I then told him I don’t care and he needs to move. his reply… do you know who I am■■? my response was in French, he then tells me hes a magistrate and that hes taking my number plate to the cops. wtf is this guy for real. did anybody else see Watford gap services had cars parked in the hgv parking :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Hope you took his reg, report the prick. He did verbally abuse you, threatened to have his cop friends come beat you up and threatened to take your license away and lock you up. Total abuse of power, he is not fit to serve in office. Of course he didn’t notice your mate in the cab, it was too high up for him to see…

You can have some fun with this one.

Do you really think he is a magistrate? I wouldn’t have thought they would frequent McDs.

What an abuse of position.

yes it happens all the time they are directed on to the hgv park by roadchef staff espescialy when the ankle biter’s are off as for him just start backing up to his jag pratt

098Joe:
Do you really think he is a magistrate?

Probably not.

Do you know who I am? I’m a magistrate.

See, anybody can say it.

I feel guilty parking my my dinky little iveco eurocargo in the HGV spaces, could never park a car there.

I would have parked right on his axxe and said sorry fella I am on my break now,cant move for 45 min that would have got to him

yorkielee:

so this is how it all begins, I was driving from London park royal back to worksop up the m1 its about I had just 2 hours drive time before I needed a 30mins break, me thinking ok ill put my foot down and get as far as I can now (time was around 1pm) so when I have my break I miss all the London traffic leaving. anyway I got to Watford gap service with 14 mins drive time left but couldn’t find nowhere to park my truck. why■■? well the reason was some cars was parked in the hgv parking bay. I drove round looking for a space but there was full, next thing I know a posh tw4t in a suit with a maccy Ds walks upto his jag parked in the hgv spaces. ok I thought he leaving ill park there… but no the knob sat in said car oblivious he was in the wrong. I gave a little pip on my horn to indicate I was there waiting… nothing… I pipped again, this time he sees me and shouts something. me now getting rather peed off walks over to his window and tells him he shouldn’t be parked there as its for hgvs. he says there is no spaces in the car park. I then told him I don’t care and he needs to move. his reply… do you know who I am■■? my response was in French, he then tells me hes a magistrate and that hes taking my number plate to the cops. wtf is this guy for real. did anybody else see Watford gap services had cars parked in the hgv parking :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Most Magistrates are jumped up little ■■■■■ with an over inflated opinion of themselves. ■■■■■.

It happens there regular, bunches of kids running around between trucks oblivious to the dangers, mum and dads wa liking hand in hand smiling.
Next time the HGV parking is full just park up in the car park and block about 10 spaces up. When they tell you to shift say I’m working off a tacho, these folk driving jags, Audis and Beemers ain’t. Bet that will go down like the Titanic :unamused:

haha guys I couldn’t give two hoots if he was a real magistrate or not he wouldn’t be the 1st in court iv told to bend over n take it like a female dog :laughing: :laughing: I was just that peed off people have no idea. I mean at night when im running with stuff on the back I park in the bus parking but that’s because I have the fridge running but never in the day time would I park there. if we was to park in the car park don’t you think people would say something and complain but yet when a car does it its fine, same as cars filling up at the hgv pumps or parking there to go into the garage. on the a57 shell garage anston worksop I have to fill up in there before we go back to the yard, iv lost count at how many times iv blasted my horn at car drivers who park in the 1 hgv pump and come out looking like your the one whos just crapped in the kettle, sorry my rant over for today!!!

Last time someone tried that on me, I boxed their car in against a foreign truck there the whole weekend, (I thought) and walked TO Mcd’s!

It was gone by the time I got back though, as the foreign truck had unexepctedly moved. :blush:

Winseer:
Last time someone tried that on me, I boxed their car in against a foreign truck there the whole weekend, (I thought) and walked TO Mcd’s!

It was gone by the time I got back though, as the foreign truck had unexepctedly moved. :blush:

Nice, you need to be sure though. Had some northern bloke frothing at the mouth at Ross BP as I’d parked in that set back layby bit that isn’t really for Qing to use the pumps although it maybe should be marked for that but it ain’t. I was two minutes like for a quick machine coffee & back out, all he the had to do was move two foot & I’d of been out. But no, I had a word & we agreed to disagree, had a proper frown on him too lol.

I forgot to ask him which side he was angling for as I could have pointed out that he’d of been straight on the empty pump nearest the cars if he wasn’t retarded but that gem didn’t come to me in time.

Magistrates after just normal lay people, anyone can apply to be one. As for him taking your reg, what they gonna do, put points on your license for swearing? He sound like a pray. Should have just blocked a loaf of cars in for, the duration of your break.

switchlogic:
Magistrates after just normal lay people, anyone can apply to be one. As for him taking your reg, what they gonna do, put points on your license for swearing? He sound like a pray. Should have just blocked a loaf of cars in for, the duration of your break.

somebody been changing the letters on your keyboard ■■

Trukkertone:

switchlogic:

More than likely admiring himself in the rear view mirror and not looking at the keyboard :slight_smile: :wink: :wink:

raymundo:

Trukkertone:

switchlogic:

More than likely admiring himself in the rear view mirror and not looking at the keyboard :slight_smile: :wink: :wink:

Well, when you’ve got it, flaunt I say :slight_smile: Lolz

Trukkertone:

switchlogic:

Ha. Still getting used to WordFlow on my new phone!

Silver_Surfer:

raymundo:

Trukkertone:

switchlogic:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Alas I doubt I’d ever look as good as ‘Im a ships captain don’t you know. Don’t know if I mentioned it’ Raymundo in all his captains finery. :wink:

switchlogic:

Silver_Surfer:

raymundo:

Trukkertone:

switchlogic:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Alas I doubt I’d ever look as good as ‘Im a ships captain don’t you know. Don’t know if I mentioned it’ Raymundo in all his captains finery. :wink:

hahahahahaha, was waiting for summit like that, you are NOT wrong Luke … if ever I was to wear the uniform I am entitled to wear being a bona fida registered blah blah blah ■■■■■■ blah blah my appearance would knock your looks with hi vis vest an sun glasses into a cocked hat mate cos even on a bad day I is much better looking than you, and that even takes into account the age difference !! :slight_smile: :wink: :wink: