Dispatches (Trains) On Now

We are all feeling the pinch with fuel costs, spare a thought for these automatons who commute to work by train, the cost of an oddball ticket is crackers. Richard Wilson is investigating it now.

I don’t believe it!

Channel 4 Now 20.00 - 21.00

Will watch it on interweb later. :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:
We are all feeling the pinch with fuel costs, spare a thought for these automatons who commute to work by train, the cost of an oddball ticket is crackers. Richard Wilson is investigating it now.

I don’t believe it!

Which is another reason why the government wants to keep road fuel tax high,which makes it less financially viable to drive to work instead.

Carryfast:

Wheel Nut:

I don’t believe it!

Which is another reason why the government wants to keep road fuel tax high,which makes it less financially viable to drive to work instead.

That is ■■■■■■■■, a first class train ticket from Derby to London is £120. I can take 3 people in the car for that and still have a good profit. The Renault Megane that I use would get there on £15 Even in steerage it costs 56 quid.

Unless you buy a railpass and pay three months up front the occasional traveller is held to ransome

I just watched it. £279 for a London-Manchester return. :open_mouth: WTF.