Dirty rotten scoundrel

Whoever threw their bags of rubbish on the grassed area of the truck parking at Gloucester MSA,you are a number one muppet of the highest order of muppetry, you took the time to tie a knot in the bags but could not drag your knuckles ten feet to the rubbish bins.
This was on the northbound MSA, no wonder the public and councils hate trucks and truck drivers and close down truckstops, and prevent new ones being built.
Before anyone blames the sea gulls,it was not them.

Seen a lot worse recently, parked up in Arandale services for a 45m break and had the pleasure of seeing drivers urinating on the verges in the lorry park. In that 45m this happened 4 times! two of them had come out of the services FFS so they actually past the toilets got to their trucks and then thought “Oh I need a p155”. It is no wonder we are looked down on by the public.

The rubbish thrown out of the window on roundabouts is truck related rubbish, bottles of urine, empty gas cans, cab cleaning products, gloves with grease and oil on, so we can not tarnish other road users.
If the bin is not far away, why not use it at Gloucester MSA.

I see car and caravaners doing the same, its not just truckers who are slobs.

Truck drivers urinating on verges is acceptable and to some degree expected, urinating on each other not so much.

Leaving bags of rubbish laying around is a pet hate of mine, just stick it in the passenger footwell till a bin opportunity arises.

quote … and had the pleasure of seeing drivers urinating on the verges in the lorry park.
:open_mouth: What ever turns you on I suppose :wink:

I’d like to know who these truckers are that are capable of ■■■■■■■ in a lemonade bottle.

I can’t fit in to do that. :sunglasses:

toby1234abc:
Whoever threw their bags of rubbish on the grassed area of the truck parking at Gloucester MSA,you are a number one muppet of the highest order of muppetry, you took the time to tie a knot in the bags but could not drag your knuckles ten feet to the rubbish bins.
This was on the northbound MSA, no wonder the public and councils hate trucks and truck drivers and close down truckstops, and prevent new ones being built.
Before anyone blames the sea gulls,it was not them.

if you find out who it was…report him to his agency :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
Leaving bags of rubbish laying around is a pet hate of mine, just stick it in the passenger footwell till a bin opportunity arises.

This! There really is no excuse, clear it at the end of your shift, or when next at your drop, after all most places have skips / wheelie bins.

Large Costa cup

Carryfast yeti, I tried to chase the bag chucker but his limp was faster than my limp.
For a moment it was like the Olimpic games.

Did you pick it up and put it in the bin?

And people wonder why a lot of drivers won’t park in services overnight. The smell of the yellow stuff is vile this time of year, give me an industrial estate any night of the week

tommyboy1289:
And people wonder why a lot of drivers won’t park in services overnight. The smell of the yellow stuff is vile this time of year, give me an industrial estate any night of the week

The smell of ■■■■ ain’t too much of a problem to me, it’s more the 15 to 20 quid that they want to extort out of you.
Whether I get it back or not I won’t pay it on principle, and I’m with you on the industrial est point, especially one in walking distance to a Wetherspoons for meal and pint. :sunglasses:

I went into a place the other day that was full of rubbish. I made a note of the place on the way out.

Think it was called Driverhire.

eagerbeaver:
I went into a place the other day that was full of rubbish. I made a note of the place on the way out.

Think it was called Driverhire.

Hammock, last straw, driverhire? …You are on fire today mate :laughing:

Even a blind squirrel finds the odd nut or two Rob.

Winseer:
I’d like to know who these truckers are that are capable of ■■■■■■■ in a lemonade bottle.

I can’t fit in to do that. :sunglasses:

Id av said it was the driver of a scania :laughing: could u fit it in before the op winseer lol :smiley:

robroy:

tommyboy1289:

The smell of ■■■■ ain’t too much of a problem to me, it’s more the 15 to 20 quid that they want to extort out of you.
Whether I get it back or not I won’t pay it on principle, and I’m with you on the industrial est point, especially one in walking distance to a Wetherspoons for meal and pint. :sunglasses:

Industrial estates are good but what if you are carrying a vaulable load? Some of the stuff we take for a certain store is easily nickable and sellable. Insurance doesn’t cover us if we park on public streets or laybys so we’re left with truckstops which is perferable or MSA’s. I also don’t like paying the £20+ to park but we do get it back which makes it taste a little better.

Radar19:

robroy:

tommyboy1289:

Industrial estates are good but what if you are carrying a vaulable load? Some of the stuff we take for a certain store is easily nickable and sellable. Insurance doesn’t cover us if we park on public streets or laybys so we’re left with truckstops which is perferable or MSA’s. I also don’t like paying the £20+ to park but we do get it back which makes it taste a little better.

Yeh that’s fair. If I have high value on it’s one of our other depots or a truckstop, as for lay bys when nothing valuable…never. Irefuse to park where no facilities. However one or two I know have a pub in them so I make an exception with those:D