DILLIGAF name plates

For some reason everytime I see a lorry with one of these meant to be witty numberplate in a lorry window I want to take a hammer to the windscreen and plate.
I always find its people who have these that whinge and moan as they obviously do give a ■■■■.
It’s up there with a tattoo saying only god can judge me.
No we all do and we all think you are a bell end.
Anyway that’s my muckaway style rant for the year.

Nah, you just mad brospeh.

kr79:

6/10 Kev.
You forgot to call them window lickers. :laughing:

Apart from being completely unfunny, if I were a receiving customer, I wouldn’t want a driver on my premises who ‘doesnt give a F…’

About as amusing as I think you’ve mistaken me for somebody who gives a …? T shirts. Mild shock amusment value the first time you saw one back in the day. As soon as you find yourself having to point the plate out to disnterested people and you find youself explaining the meaning without being asked it’s probably time to put it in the attic.

A bit like stainless Haulin’ ■■■, reclining female and SUPER emblems are passe. They are for the followers in the herd.

Plainly the answer is Yes.
You wouldn’t have bothered getting the plate otherwise[emoji57]

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

I’ve noticed in general, people with those specific plates are a little bit special :unamused:

Muckaway:

kr79:

6/10 Kev.
You forgot to call them window lickers. :laughing:

Il try harder next time

claretmatt:
Apart from being completely unfunny, if I were a receiving customer, I wouldn’t want a driver on my premises who ‘doesnt give a F…’

You would be pushed hard to find one of us that actually do. Doesn’t mean we wreck the place but I’m paid from the neck down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ryy86:

claretmatt:

You would be pushed hard to find one of us that actually do. Doesn’t mean we wreck the place but I’m paid from the neck down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And that’s a good job in many a drivers case, as being paid from the neck up, may incur an invoice rather than a wage slip

True that. Plean that need a check up from the neck up.

My mate has one. He ended up being in camera shot on a BBC Look North article about the caravan industry as he worked for Skeltons and just happened to be loading at the time they were filming. It seems nobody in the production or editing crew noticed the DILLIGAF numberplate in the windscreen or his arsecrack in full view as he was wandering round doing his best impression of Steptoe - he’s far from the cleanest driver.

Muckaway:

kr79:

6/10 Kev.
You forgot to call them window lickers. [emoji38]

Pfft i wouldn’t even stretch to a 6. No mention of Nissan micras, charity collectors, vintage tractors or drivers from companies with clean wagons.

2/10

Or being held up on the 420 :unamused:

Socketset:
Or being held up on the 420 :unamused:

Good point. I haven’t been down that road in ages. Not complaining, really. :laughing:

It’s the name plates that make me laugh. Nothing funnier than when “Thor”, “Iceman”, “warrior” etc pull up and out climbs a 4 foot 6 gonk with a gut hanging over his belt down to his knees and coke bottle glasses :grimacing:

Where did you see me?

billybigrig:
It’s the name plates that make me laugh. Nothing funnier than when “Thor”, “Iceman”, “warrior” etc pull up and out climbs a 4 foot 6 gonk with a gut hanging over his belt down to his knees and coke bottle glasses :grimacing:

It harks back to the days of CB radio where no one at the other end of the radio signal could see how ugly you where. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now in modern times we just hide behind the keyboard & use forum names :unamused:

I do indeed have a plate. My daughter was still at school at the time, and bought it for me when I passed my class 1. Goes everywhere with me, but never in the screen, I find or devise something to hang it of in the back of the cab.

It’s nothing witty or clever, just my old nickname from school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulNowak:
I do indeed have a plate. My daughter was still at school at the time, and bought it for me when I passed my class 1. Goes everywhere with me, but never in the screen, I find or devise something to hang it of in the back of the cab.

It’s nothing witty or clever, just my old nickname from school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I to have a plate that relates to a sentimental nickname. To the uneducated it could look like I’m trying to be witty.

I am not it is purely sentimental.

Sorry if it offends any other drivers.

:grimacing:

Not really couldn’t care :smiley: