DILLIGAF name plates

billybigrig:
It’s the name plates that make me laugh.

I have a nameplate with ROY on it, which is a kind of nickname I guess…hence the ‘Robroy’ bit.
If anybody can be arsed or is in the slightest bit interested (which I doubt :smiley: ) you can look in my ‘User’s images’ in my profile and see I have had it in for years in different trucks and jobs.
I don’t give a one what anybody thinks, it is there to personalise my truck, and handy to be recognised by mates (or enemies :smiley:) on the road, especially now I work for a big fleet with all ‘All the same’ trucks.

robroy:

billybigrig:
It’s the name plates that make me laugh.

I have a nameplate with ROY on it, which is a kind of nickname I guess…hence the ‘Robroy’ bit.
If anybody can be arsed or is in the slightest bit interested (which I doubt :smiley: ) you can look in my ‘User’s images’ in my profile and see I have had it in for years in different trucks and jobs.
I don’t give a one what anybody thinks, it is there to personalise my truck, and handy to be recognised by mates (or enemies :smiley:) on the road, especially now I work for a big fleet with all ‘All the same’ trucks.

I’ve got one (well it’s in one of our trucks anyway), it beats being called “Drive” everywhere. Mind you, when you’re the only non family employee and the main driver customers tend to recognise you.

I have often thought of getting a nameplare with Trevor on it.
My name ain’t Trevor but something stupid like that would amuse me.