Digi tacho Theory test questions

Hi all, sitting my theory test in a couple of weeks and was just wondering (for those who passed!) if there are any questions about digi tachos in the test nowadays?
I’ve got a training CD but the only test questions on it talk about the cards. Have I bought an old CD by mistake?! (ebay) Have been reading up on the digi tachos on here anyway so should this be enough?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some advice, and thanks to the forum members for all knowlege Ive learned so far.

No questions about digital tachographs at this moment in time - but when the number of questions goes up to 100 next year, I feel there will be.

BTW, all the best… :slight_smile:

thanks alot for your help, thats one less thing to worry about!

I can’t foresee there being any questions of Digital tachographs in the near future as there are about 3/4 manufacturers of these devices which, whilst basically operating in a similar manner, have subtle variations.

To include specific questions as to the operation, would/could suggest a ‘market’ preference, and therefore be contrary to neutrality concerning the subject.