Free digi tacho training simulator for download

Evening all, just added this onto the bottom of another post but thought it deserved its own thread, basically when I passed my test I had NO IDEA how to work a digi tacho card so went on google and of all things found a spanish website that you can download an english tacho training simulator. Its bloody good for a noob and just for general reference. It can be found at:

fomento.es/MFOM/LANG_EN/DIRE … SIMULADOR/

Hope its of help to others as it has been to me.

Best of all its FREE

It’s been posted before a couple of times, I posted some direct download links here, but it’s always worth posting the link again for people who may have missed it

its a great little application even our trainer at work has it now as well as a lot of our drivers

Very uselful thanks

hey. you just answered my second question. will check out the web site, cheers matey! :slight_smile:

Rainbow-wolf:
hey. you just answered my second question. will check out the web site, cheers matey! :slight_smile:

No worries, its a bit daunting when you pass and think right, I’ve gotta learn all about wtd, hours, rules, regs, tachos on my own so I don’t look like a fruit if I get asked questions at an interview etc and so I know what to do when I start at a job. Need any advice fire away the guys and gals on this forum are blinding. A certain man from Leicester has the answer to anything, and time on his hands to help you out!

Thanks for your advice and welcome guys. will be looking into it :smiley:

Rainbow-wolf:

No worries, its a bit daunting when you pass and think right, I’ve gotta learn all about wtd, hours, rules, regs, tachos on my own so I don’t look like a fruit if I get asked questions at an interview etc and so I know what to do when I start at a job. Need any advice fire away the guys and gals on this forum are blinding. A certain man from Leicester has the answer to anything, and time on his hands to help you out!