Dieseldave does a special delivery (with pics) ;-)

:open_mouth: I noticed that one of our members needed a couple of presents… :g:

Since this is the time of year for giving, I decided to make and deliver the presents myself. :smiley:

The big day dawned, so I set off and came off the M1 at this junction…

Now can anybody guess where I’m going and what I’m delivering?

Arriving at a certain street in the Leicester area…

Having arrived at the correct street, I need to find the right building…

Ahh, there’s a very helpful yellow clue parked nearby:

So…, what was so special about this delivery and why were the items so urgently needed?

Here’s the first present…

…and the second one…

And here’s the bit from Regulation EU 561/2006 that’s designed to avoid any confusion… :wink:

So there we are, downloaded, printed, delivered for free and bound in binding rings for easy reference…

:smiley: Enjoy your presents ROG :smiley:

:arrow_right: …and hopefully Coffeeholic can save some money on ammunition.!! :grimacing:

:laughing: :wink:

Is this going on ebay now

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would they be published alongside this?

gardun:

I think that link is for shrek :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

As for the posts be dieseldave & Denis F

ROG:

gardun:

I think that link is for shrek :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

quote]

Didn’t like to in case he covers any of my normal route :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Top banana!!!
wouldn"t it be ace,if they made leicester come under the borough of…
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ROGSHIRE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

buck73:
ROGSHIRE

You just need to change the second ‘R’ for a ‘T’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gardun:

That’s real class gardun.

I particularly like the text on the pages and the suggested further reading at the bottom. :grimacing:

:open_mouth: I also think that Shrek should be invited to comment on it… :laughing: :laughing:

Dave hoped you stopped at the Salt Box Cafe on your great overland journey to far away places.

Riviting reading Gardun. Was that bad man on page 14 one of the Tollpuddle Martyers. :open_mouth:

ROG:

buck73:
ROGSHIRE

You just need to change the second ‘R’ for a ‘T’ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG now has the ‘key to the city’ or is it the front door key to his house…

and this is a pic of the vehicle ROG used when he took one of his advanced driving courses…can you guess which one he used… :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

yeah i know

coat,hat…‘taxi’ :blush: :blush: :blush: :exclamation:

pecjam23:
and this is a pic of the vehicle ROG used when he took one of his advanced driving courses…can you guess which one he used… :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I see that ROG has started up in a new market, will you be developing any products for Mr V and the like :question: :laughing:

garnerlives:
I see that ROG has started up in a new market, will you be developing any products for Mr V and the like :question: :laughing:

I want my commisssion or royalties money :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Some say he has been in a starring role in Bollywood.

Others say he is in a satanic cult.

But whoever he is, they have named a small country after him

gardun:

Just seen this…excellent! Laughed my arse off…now I’m off down the hospital to have it sewn back on! :laughing:

Who`d have thought that “THE FONZ” would be president of leicester council!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The greatest things about rog in no particular order:

He’s a people person

Some say he’s a comic

He always gives off good vibes

He’s not the type to sell out for a quick buck

And he is great with statistics

However heed my advice don’t fall victim to the

willie_mac:
Dave hoped you stopped at the Salt Box Cafe on your great overland journey to far away places.

Hi Willie, that delivery was so urgent that there wasn’t time to stop at the Salt Box, but I do remember it as a good caff. :grimacing:

willie_mac:

Aye willie you bring back few good memorys there.Did you ever sample the kingsize steak from the pub across the road.Yer didnt need bread and butter with it.Sorry to interupt your post dave.