Diesel theft hotspots

Might already be a thread about this, but if there is not, can we highlight the places where we are like to or have had derv nicked.I,ll start by one last week between the two roundabouts on the A16 just south of Boston well lit and 800 lt gone (Andersons)
Klunk

anywhere

Anywhere near a caravan with lots of chrome on it.

Any layby in or around Tilbury

Harry Monk:
Anywhere near a caravan with lots of chrome on it.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A1 Lincs area

Oxford services the lay by down the road

The industrual estates in Crawley are notorious for it at night.

A42 Layby, birmingham bound about 2miles from the M1. I could tell you how they did it. I could tell you how I felt… and what the police said!! They are both linked!!!

Limey Phil international transport depot,secret location.

A1 doncaster area, more disturbingly who ever releived me of 500 litres also pulled my pin.

Get a padlock on the pin,kids may have pulled it for a laugh.

whole UK

mickyblue:
whole UK

And you fellows do next to sod all to make to make it any different.

raymundo:

mickyblue:
whole UK

The Police are there to prevent the proletariat from rising up in revolution, to protect the rich and to impose stealth taxes, not to lecture diddicoys about the error of their ways. :wink:

Harry Monk:

raymundo:

mickyblue:
whole UK

The Police are there to prevent the proletariat from rising up in revolution, to protect the rich and to impose stealth taxes, not to lecture diddicoys about the error of their ways. :wink:

Aint that just the truth :wink:
The only thing these kinds understand is pain…And my Rhodesian Ridgeback is pretty good at it :wink: :sunglasses:

att:
The only thing these kinds understand is pain…And my Rhodesian Ridgeback is pretty good at it :wink: :sunglasses:

I feel a joke coming on…

Q). What is brown and looks good around a diddycoy’s neck?

A). A Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Whilst I would not wish to cast aspertions, but be wary at Cartgate Picnic spot at the moment. Theres a lot of “travellers” in there at present in their caravans. I wouldnt sleep very well at night with a full tank whilst parking in there.

Just connect the tank up to the mains electric supply or buy an electric fence machine form Mole Valley Farmers or TH.Whites Ltd,that will make em jump a bit.

toby1234abc:
Limey Phil international transport depot,secret location.

outside my house.