Diesal thieves nicked

Coming down the A1 first layby at Pontefract after the motorway plenty of lights, 3 police cars had blocked in a right tatty old sprinter van that was tucked really tight up to lorry in front of it. On my way home 1/2hr later hato’s there watching tow lorry taking away the van.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thumbs up west yorkshire police.

one down many more to go

Drop in the ocean.

That’s one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind."

Every journey starts with the first step!

Great news, lets hope the courts do them good and proper :smiley: :smiley:

mickyblue:
Great news, lets hope the courts do them good and proper :smiley: :smiley:

They don’t do they, there frightened of them.

So one dear old ■■■■■ driving around begging for a drop of fuel to get home to see his dying mother is dragged into a laybye by plod who then proceed
to steal his fuel since Government has no fuel money leaving ■■■■■ to get his mate with a stolen breakdown lorry to come and recover his tatty old van and some of you on here think it’s great…shame on you.

It won’t be ■■■■■ though. They don’t have tatty old sprinters. You can afford to have new vans if you steal everything you need and don’t pay any tax on the money you get from selling your stolen stuff.

What’s those things called, obviously an anti-theft device I know! That you can get that attach to the back of the cab, like a blue flashing light that shows when an alarm is activated on a device in the fuel tank, they seem like a good idea, especially given the present climate!
I think I saw a youtube video of one being demonstrated.

I was approached at Warwick services whilst sat in my cab eating a KFC, knew exactly what was coming as soon as a saw a young 20ish lad walking towards me, he had that look, “can you do me a favour mate ?” to which I replied if it involves diesel forget it,“not even a litre to help me out fella”, nope sorry and powered the window back up, he then went off systematically going round all the other parked lorries, while he was doing so I called his details into 101, as I left it looked like he was pestering some foreigner, not sure if the boys in blue could do anything but maybe they could move him on ■■

■■■■■ scum…

Us people who work and pay for everything are even getting fed up of fuel prices and going down the picky route just nicking it, thats what i heard on my local radio.

on this weeks police interceptors there was a bit on thefts from lorrys andthey showed them chasing a 7.5t that had a door made on the side so they could empt a lorry of its goods

oh and they caught the driver of the lorry after he let it hit the crash barrier and jumped out and legged it :smiley: :smiley:

Had about 400ltr nicked from 3 trucks in my yard about a month back plod sent scenes of crime out had the usual be wearing gloves not much we can do plod turns up last friday wanting a statement thievin low life knob jockey left his hose pipe behind and they got a dna trace had a phone call on monday telling me a shaun christopher lloyd from hollywell been sent down for 26 weeks :smiley:

R975ENC:
Had about 400ltr nicked from 3 trucks in my yard about a month back plod sent scenes of crime out had the usual be wearing gloves not much we can do plod turns up last friday wanting a statement thievin low life knob jockey left his hose pipe behind and they got a dna trace had a phone call on monday telling me a shaun christopher lloyd from hollywell been sent down for 26 weeks :smiley:

Bet you were delighted they need to make an example of these scum.

Mullens:

R975ENC:

That’s nice, did they bring your diesel back?

I noticed a transit in M1 J13 truck-stop one Saturday afternoon filling up tanks in the rear. Requested Police, who were very quick. Three arrested who had nicked fuel cards from their employer, had several false number plates. CPS informed this week that they got 12 months prison and two will be deported to Romania due to outstanding warrants. :smiley:

Good, they should be getting 12 months in chokey for nicking diesel, there needs to be a decent deterent to combat the epidemic as they rarely catch them.

extrucker:
I noticed a transit in M1 J13 truck-stop one Saturday afternoon filling up tanks in the rear. Requested Police, who were very quick. Three arrested who had nicked fuel cards from their employer, had several false number plates. CPS informed this week that they got 12 months prison and two will be deported to Romania due to outstanding warrants. :smiley:

Well done for reporting it. But you’ll get the “Mind yer’ own business” Brigade on your back! :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Mullens:

R975ENC:

That’s nice, did they bring your diesel back?

I had the he got no income so dont hold ya breath of plod last week know who the scroat is so be making my own recovery arrangements when bubba has finished with him :smiling_imp:

26 weeks will be automatically halved,then time off for keeping his head down and not causing trouble so expect to see him at a fuel tank near you in around two months :unamused: ■■■■■■ joke