Diecast Truck Models

Sniffy:
A few 1/50th scale code 3’s done last year

love the Tankers, been looking to get my hands on a right hand drive HOYER Tanker for ages, nice collection of Tankers :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

This is on me computer desk

TCC Eric Gillie

like they would be at truckfest :laughing:

SNIFFY IVE SENT YOU A PM :blush: :blush:

the hoyer wagons are great fella!
building a 1/24th daf cf and tanker myself based on one of our shift motors :smiley:

I have quite a big collection of die cast stuff, mostly agricultural and heavy plant along with a lot of livestock lorries & a few cars. All up in the attic though and left in their boxes for protection. I reckon on there being about 150 up there in all.

BB

TCC Robert burns

Corgi Dyce carriers

Corgi Ian Murrie

Tekno kennedy Transport

For what its worth, My gaffer is attempting to get CORGI to copy one of His trucks. Edward - the gaffer, has put up a link on his facebook page " Big Pink Truck" or go through the company website www.robinsonsofworcester.co.uk and pick up the facebook link that way. And for those who didnt know, it will be a Pink model. We could do with some support on the above issue.

WSI one

corgi and wsi one together

Corgi have announced second half 2012 releases: modelenium.co.uk/models/Mode … cks+1%3a50

one ive had for a while now,so thought i would post some pics on here and get this thread going again

Here’s a photo of Iain Watt’s Scania in the flesh and one of a 1/24th I built for him. It is a well looked after fleet this you can see a few in this months Scottish Transport News they feature in Fleet Focus. Eddie.

some very nice models there

got about 30 myself

a few off ebay but mostly from the car boots

recived D Steven & son yesterday.

Here some Pics

recived my Caledonian Logistics this morning and what a stunner it is,so well done SI

Here my offering only one worth showing

Tekno Ristimaa legends “bull bar and sidelights and stone guard aren’t one as I’m gonna get a case for her”

This Leyland Roadtrain Interstate tractor unit is a Smiths white metal kit. The unit was then hand-painted in our family fleet colours , and given the name of Country Queen `.

The semi-trailer started life as a Corgi T.N.T. box , and was resprayed with an industrial paint .

The waterslide decals replicate the style of signwriting which adoored the cab doors of every one of our
wagons , from 1946 until 1993.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■ you must spend a frigin fortune man!

This pict was one i saw at truckfest edinburgh reall impressed me

a guy on here made this for me !!! (thank you bossjock still makes me smile)

merc0447:
■■■■■■■■■■■■■ you must spend a frigin fortune man!

sadly that’s not all the recent ones :blush:

here’s my flickr page

flickr.com/photos/67527075@N04/

If you have a look under the models set you will see some of my trucks have over 250 altogether and im im only 17 :blush: