Did you know.......

Milton Keynes has 300 roundabouts… :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Anybody else got any driving related trivia which they have learnt while been out and about trucking or driving in general :question: :exclamation:

I guessed this would be a Bully’s thread, thought i would save the over paid and under worked…(ooh er reverse that,typo) :wink: :laughing: :laughing: mods a job. :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

pecjam23:

What a great place for a LGV test centre :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

There are 100 chevrons on the northbound carriageway of the M6 between junc 18 and 19

bugcos:
There are 100 chevrons on the northbound carriageway of the M6 between junc 18 and 19

You really MUST get out more… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My town has no speed cameras :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My town has free parking! :sunglasses:

My Town, is home to the worst Truckstop in Britain (imo) and quite a few others :blush:

my town has no speed cameras, is next to a motorway, free parking day and night

and 5 pubs, not bad for a place with only 3000 ppl lol

From the end of the roadworks on the A34 northbound, (Oxford area) to the top of the A34 (M40 junc 9) is 6.6 miles

my town dosent have a vosa checkpoint

and their having problems with the planning for the new one

That there is no record of anybody actually having thier arm broken by a Swan.

pecjam23:

Anybody else got any driving related trivia which they have learnt while been out and about trucking or driving in general :question: :exclamation:

I guessed this would be a Bully’s thread, thought i would save the over paid and under worked…(ooh er reverse that,typo) :wink: :laughing: :laughing: mods a job. :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I am surprised ,would have guessed 3000 …

The average human being will walk 160 billion millimetres in a lifetime.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
So how come a very frail 92 year old lady can break one? :stuck_out_tongue:

And there is not and never was a driver shortage.

the m6 is too bloody long :laughing:

harry:

pecjam23:

I am surprised ,would have guessed 3000 …

No; after a couple of days multi-dropping round there it just FEELS like three thousand!