Dhl / mastercare newark

has anyone worked at mastercare newark

ta mike , of for a interview today .i need to jump ship , i think mr osbornes boat and innovate are sinking fast.

I won’t day off today

Good Luck :slight_smile:

oh this is working quick today . how was interview and driving assement

you would find that thge interview is the driving assement.

Just make sure you do your checks through!! :wink:

Takes about 2hours to go though

no probs , start a week monday . on tues - sat shift on 3 k more than innovate ,i also get a pension

holliefabbabe:
no probs , start a week monday . on tues - sat shift on 3 k more than innovate ,i also get a pension

come on then… spill the beans on innovate.

what do you you need to know

there was a advert in the notts eve post last week for 13 drivers , only 3 phoned up two had only just passed there test

this last week has been the worst for me , there just expecting to much ,

i think ozzys boat is sinking or hes lost the plot big style

If i left stobarts Innovate was one of the firms i had in mind to go to.
Whats the money like holliefabbabe?
Is it the planning thats bad? The money? or the job in general?
Were the vacancies for trampers?

A mate of mine works for Corby Chilled out of Corby, and he reckons it was best job he’d ever had till Pete Osbourne and co. took over and mucked it all up.

Job used to run like clockwork, but now lots of customers are unhappy with them - late deliveries etc.

He calls it ‘In-a-State’ Logistics. :laughing:

thats it , when i started with phil hanleys in 2004 it was spot on ,

now bilsthorpe depot looks like a ghost town , the good traffic staff got finished and left the muppets , i was going to rdcs , ave 45 - 50 hours a week
now there at you for using more fuel, speeding , late for drops , trying to get you to do 15hrd duty after waiting in the yard for two hours . not doing this and that

the average day is 13 min . last week i had done 73 hours , iam only a day driver
and since the change over the last two years we have only had 1 2% wage increase this year told we were not doing enough work to warent it , err i am doing at least 20 hours a week more

i just lost interest in the job coz of the muppets that run it and the fact that i want a life

but as long as ozzy as got the pennies so he can pretend hes a race car driver he isnt bothered

so iam off , to somewhere where iam told that is better , and for 3 1/2 k more ,
now what would you choose

why do you think the highbridge flyer left ■■?

also we call it intimidate logistics :laughing:

Sounds reasonable to me, Hollie.
Good luck gal

Glad to hear you’re getting out in one piece mate, I know you’ve been unhappy there for a while. It’s often easy to get stuck in a rut because you want out of a job but haven’t the time to do anything about getting another one, so good on you for going for it. Best of luck! :grimacing:

holliefabbabe:
why do you think the highbridge flyer left ■■?

also we call it intimidate logistics :laughing:

Did someone mention me?? :laughing:

Told you to move 18 months ago. For a ■■■■■ im suprised you stayed put for so long, lol.

Still, leaving intimidate was the best move I ever made. Wot am I doing now?? Selling Landrovers for a main dealer. Never earned so much and home every night. Proper job.

Nice to catch up with trucknet agin.

HFB, i’ll give ya a call next week mate.

huh , mummble , guhh, huh highbridge flyer mmmm huh guh

highbridge flyer:
Selling Landrovers for a main dealer.

I bet Lucy spots this :wink:
BTW hf, if you’ve a spare parts storage problem, I could arrange for yellow truck and 40’ box to help out.
This would then be taken to Teesside, just for ahem… safe-keeping you understand… :wink:

Im resurrecting this post because it said Mastercare and Currys in the search.

Is there anyone faffing about on the internet this morning who should be delivering my new washing machine?

Had to arrange to be home yesterday 15th to accept delivery. Sometime between 1400 and 1800. No calls, no card in door, no washing machine.

The machine I bought was in store last Saturday. Now it has gone missing between Derby and Melbourne, about 7 miles away.

The trainee terrorist bomber who answered the phone said that they tried to deliver yesterday but there was no one in :open_mouth: . It was originally planned for last Wednesday but they were out of stock :exclamation: even though the machine was accident damaged and sold as a manager special. :question:

Do these delivery monkeys have a run sheet or do they just do as they like? As you can imagine, the non show of a vital piece of Mr’s Wheelnuts kitchen is causing lots of grief. I even said that I would go and pick it up from the store but it is in Newark they lied :open_mouth:

Im bound to be in with Fido tonight again if I can’t find where they have lost it :wink:

So from the store in the Wyvern to the house it was either delivered to the wrong address, it is lost in transit or in typical DHL style they have just ZB up. Currys are no better telling me that the item is in the warehouse in Newark and will be delivered on Monday between 1400 and 1800.

Ranting, no bacon butties this morning and a frosty atmosphere. I was trying to save a few quid and it has badly backfired :stuck_out_tongue:

Not guilty, but if Newark are anything to do with it, the problem might be down to:

Driver Hours Late

Driver Hopelessly Lost

Don’t Hurry Lads

Down Hill Logistics

Take your pick mate.

It is very shoddy service. It’s bad enough having to be about half a day. When it doesn’t turn up you want to punch someone. Then to be told you weren’t in. :open_mouth: Where the ■■■■ have they been!! They’re having a laugh. :open_mouth:

Mate of mine works for them on the big 'uns at Newark, and he reckons it’s the worst contract he’s ever been involved with in a 20 year career with DHL / Exel / NFC.

From what he says as long as you’ve got a pulse and a licence you can’t fail to get a job. No professionalism whatsoever. Mostly agency drivers and hired motors. Nobody gives a toss.