Deleted

Deleted

shop.snooperdirect.com/product2100186.html

brand new from snooper £224

they are £259.99 in lymm ?

ive had a snooper for a while now after dismissing sat navs for a few years, and sticking to a to z’s.
i couldnt live with out it, it hasnt taken me anywhere unexpected you have to remember to look at your road signs instead of letting the sat nav do it all for you.
mine has worked without fault here and in europe.

Got to admit the Snooper is a great buy if not a tad expensive , but worth it
I’ve got the S7000 and can’t say it’s put a foot wrong anywhere

Had thr Snooper (one below the 7000) Hated it in honesty thought it was terrible, so i sent it back and went for the Tom Tom 5150 Truckmate instead, Full european coverage, free lifetime map updates, live traffic etc etc Has everything

drummerkev:
Had thr Snooper (one below the 7000) Hated it in honesty thought it was terrible, so i sent it back and went for the Tom Tom 5150 Truckmate instead, Full european coverage, free lifetime map updates, live traffic etc etc Has everything

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this. I have used em all and this is the dogs wotsits.

Snooper s7000 is what I have never had an issue

Wagman:
Got to admit the Snooper is a great buy if not a tad expensive , but worth it
I’ve got the S7000 and can’t say it’s put a foot wrong anywhere

I’ve had similar experiences, I can count on 1 hand the number of times it hasn’t been 100% in the best part of 3 years in the UK and Europe… Anything it hasn’t got correct first time was quickly remedied.

+1 for the snooper 7000, bigger screen and built to withstand knocks etc, tv function is very handy too :sunglasses:

If you have an iPhone/iPad/Android Device then the Renault NavTruck is brilliant and has never ever done me wrong.
You can put your whole day/weeks route in and it’ll sort your drops out into a sensible order for the vehicle too if you need it to.

renault-trucks.co.uk/trucker-apps/

Paid £90 for it nearly 2 years ago and it’s been worth every penny.

snooper db8500 truckmate i use and dose a good job

ive got one of them 75 quid jobs off ebay, massive screen allows you to set the size of your motor, and touch wood hasnt let me down yet.
compared it with my old tom tom truck when i first had it and it was routing me better than the tom tom

Andydisco:
ive got one of them 75 quid jobs off ebay, massive screen allows you to set the size of your motor, and touch wood hasnt let me down yet.
compared it with my old tom tom truck when i first had it and it was routing me better than the tom tom

What’s the actual navigation software on these Chinese tablets? I’ve been interested in one of these for a while.

Zetorpilot:

Andydisco:

What’s the actual navigation software on these Chinese tablets? I’ve been interested in one of these for a while.

havent the foggiest :smiley:

Andydisco:

havent the foggiest :smiley:

:smiley: I guess the main thing is that it works! :smiley:

I’m happy with my tomtom - it was a “reconditioned” one off UK ebay. I put “reconditioned” in inverted commas as the battery has always been poor, and the display a bit dim, and I would have thought that fixing those things would / should have been part of reconditioning! Still, I was happy enough with it for the price, and it’s still working. Hopefully I’ll be finding my way to London with it next week :laughing:

Now the display is getting very dim, and it starts to be time to think about opening it up and trying to sort it myself, or just buying a new one.

Zetorpilot:

Andydisco:

i got one tablets with truck sat nav.very,very good software.big screen.just one minus -day time can t see nothing.i try change colurs,mode but night time and not very sun day work excelent

Snooper s2000 for me…

DAF95XF:
Snooper s2000 for me…

and me never let me down yet

bjd:

DAF95XF:
Snooper s2000 for me…

and me never let me down yet

I forgot to add that bit lol

Im going for snooper for my next one its massive but I hear good reports plus the S7000 i think has in built tv which has been replaced by the S8000. Dont buy a Tom Tom utter crud ive got 7150 truck wish I hadnt bought it.

Yep ! Snooper 8000.
I ordered the 7000 last October but they said that the 8000 had just come out & they upgraded it for the same price as the 7000.
I got it co’s it’s got a TV on as we’ll as a sat nav. Cost about £350 but I use it every day.
You can put truck dimensions/ height/weight/width then it routes you away from any restrictions, but as others have said- you still need common sense & ‘The Force’ sometimes.