Delete Account

Could an admin please delete my account, I cannot see anywhere on the user control panel where I can do this. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to do it as I must be missing something?

Simply log out (top right), and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Deleting accounts and posts isn’t that easy due to the lineage of threads, as stated just log out and delete links to the forum on your pc / phone

the nodding donkey:
Simply log out (top right), and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Ah right, no problem I thought an admin had to delete accounts or do it yourself. Thanks for the advice

I can probably understand why you want to delete your account. The same thought has crossed my mind a couple of times.

You however are one of the few that has posts worth reading and you give good replies so would be disappointing to see you go.

Don’t give the clowns the satisfaction UK tramp.

Anybody else hear an echo?
Please seek professional help as we can’t help you!
Ta ta

What about your other 4 accounts?

Can admin please delete my account too as I can’t cope anymore

Dr Damon:
I can probably understand why you want to delete your account. The same thought has crossed my mind a couple of times.

You however are one of the few that has posts worth reading and you give good replies so would be disappointing to see you go.

images-11.jpg

You don’t need to delete your account. You simply stop visiting/posting. Unless you self-identify as a means of public transport there is no need to announce your departure.

UKtramp:
Cit as I must be missing something?

Yup, you got it in one … workin’ brain cell !! :slight_smile:

ItsJoe:

Another snowflake !! Bye

Harry Monk:
You don’t need to delete your account. You simply stop visiting/posting. Unless you self-identify as a means of public transport there is no need to announce your departure.

images-50.jpg

Harry Monk:

I am not announcing my departure, I simply require my account deleting. Not too smart are you Harry even though you would like to think you are, you are NOT

UKtramp:

Harry Monk:

I am not announcing my departure, I simply require my account deleting. Not too smart are you Harry even though you would like to think you are, you are NOT

There you go again, with the passive aggressive attitude and insults.

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

Harry Monk:

And yours too donkey, difference is that you run to the admins crying so I don’t think you have the right to throw your insults as you cannot take them back.

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:

Harry Monk:

And yours too donkey, difference is that you run to the admins crying so I don’t think you have the right to throw your insults as you cannot take them back.

The funny thing is he runs to the admins when we overpower him with our wit and then the admins tell him off. He’s the biggest troll on these forums and needs to be banned.

Attention seeking to the very end. All three of it.

Dr Damon:

Ditto Dr Damon, it is obvious and clear that we are the most intelligent on here but unfortunately it is becoming more evident that it is impossible to converse with lower intelligence. Those who have simply no sense of humour but love to throw insults to make them look good in front of others but then become hurt and upset when you play with them. It has nothing to do with class it is down to levels of intelligence as you well know.

ItsJoe:

You are doing the right thing Joe, you are too clever to be on here and that stands out a mile.