Delete Account

Comes on tell admin to delete his account…still online 2 hours later,
Attention seeking much?

ItsJoe:

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:
I am not announcing my departure, I simply require my account deleting. Not too smart are you Harry even though you would like to think you are, you are NOT

There you go again, with the passive aggressive attitude and insults.

And yours too donkey, difference is that you run to the admins crying so I don’t think you have the right to throw your insults as you cannot take them back.

The funny thing is he runs to the admins when we overpower him with our wit and then the admins tell him off. He’s the biggest troll on these forums and needs to be banned.

Wit? Your wit must have taken a wrong turn, because it hasn’t arrived yet. Unless you mistake passive aggressive insults for wit, in which case you beat me hands down.

Am I a troll? It takes one to know one. And an 11 page (at time of lock) tread on the back of one post, is not bad trolling if I say so myself.

When I lived in Germany I had an account with the Sparkasse bank, when I left I just stopped using it, I didn’t close/delete it. This course of action could be the way forward UKT my old mucker. :wink:

the nodding donkey:

ItsJoe:

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

UKtramp:
I am not announcing my departure, I simply require my account deleting. Not too smart are you Harry even though you would like to think you are, you are NOT

There you go again, with the passive aggressive attitude and insults.

And yours too donkey, difference is that you run to the admins crying so I don’t think you have the right to throw your insults as you cannot take them back.

The funny thing is he runs to the admins when we overpower him with our wit and then the admins tell him off. He’s the biggest troll on these forums and needs to be banned.

Wit? Your wit must have taken a wrong turn, because it hasn’t arrived yet. Unless you mistake passive aggressive insults for wit, in which case you beat me hands down.

Am I a troll? It takes one to know one. And an 11 page (at time of lock) tread on the back of one post, is not bad trolling if I say so myself.

This is a great thread…Goodbye to at least 3 of them

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It used to be Conor and Carryfast who thought they were of higher intelligence than the average Joe on here but they have now been relegated to morons if for one fleeting moment you believe the utter crap that ukt, dr dickdamon and ■■■■,joe spout !! :unamused: (apologies to Conor & Carrfast)

UKtramp:

Dr Damon:
I can probably understand why you want to delete your account. The same thought has crossed my mind a couple of times.

You however are one of the few that has posts worth reading and you give good replies so would be disappointing to see you go.

Don’t give the clowns the satisfaction UK tramp.

Ditto Dr Damon, it is obvious and clear that we are the most intelligent on here but unfortunately it is becoming more evident that it is impossible to converse with lower intelligence. Those who have simply no sense of humour but love to throw insults to make them look good in front of others but then become hurt and upset when you play with them. It has nothing to do with class it is down to levels of intelligence as you well know.

At least I’m not talking to myself in public.

Donkey you’re nothing without us.

ItsJoe:
Donkey you’re nothing without us.

I’m lost for words now…

FFS IF YOUR GOING JUST [zb] OFF PLEASE

YES AUTO DODGE MOD PLEASE JUST PUT THEM ON PRE MOD OR SOME THING :unamused:

As others have said, accounts don’t get deleted. It’s quite simple, don’t like what is on here, then don’t use it.

Locking this now as it serves no purpose.