DCPC 2017

I’m guessing most of us completed the driver CPC in 2012 which means that we will have to do it all again sometime within the next year… I’m wondering who has completed any of the modules or if everybody intends to leave it until the last minute? Personally, I haven’t done anything towards the next period yet.

You sure you’ve got the timeline right Harry, we’ve done 2 modules for this one so far (i think), so i’d expect it to be due by 2018/19…can’t believe its come round so quickly as to be next year.

2012 ? I’d done by 2014 so that will need re doing by 2019 ?

Harry Monk:
I’m guessing most of us completed the driver CPC in 2012 which means that we will have to do it all again sometime within the next year… I’m wondering who has completed any of the modules or if everybody intends to leave it until the last minute? Personally, I haven’t done anything towards the next period yet.

Done ■■■■ all towards it up to now…no ■■■■ interest tbh.
Burying my head in sand hoping it will just go away (a bit like last time really) so yeh, looking like last minute again.

Although I have a cunning plan…gonna win the Lottery :sunglasses: :smiley: and chuck my licence to ■■■■. :laughing:

Completed first 5 by 2014, done one module last year (FORS bike ride thing) so 4 more to do by 2019 :smiley:

I’ve done none this time either ,trying to put it off until the weathers too bad on Saturdays to do anything eles .

You had me worried there Harry, seems only like yesterday that I finished all the modules, had to check on my card :astonished:
Phew, OK till Sept 2019.

robroy:

Harry Monk:

Done [zb] all towards it up to now…no [zb] interest tbh.
Burying my head in sand hoping it will just go away (a bit like last time really) so yeh, looking like last minute again.

Although I have a cunning plan…gonna win the Lottery :sunglasses: :smiley: and chuck my licence to [zb]. :laughing:

There is an easier plan Old Pal with better odds unfortunately …Lose your licence on medical grounds and retire !
The crap bit is you have to do those 327 jobs the missus has been storing up for you

pierrot 14:
You had me worried there Harry, seems only like yesterday that I finished all the modules, had to check on my card :astonished:
Phew, OK till Sept 2019.

Actually, you are right, I’ve just checked mine and it is valid until 2019. However, I definitely did it in 2012, and thought it had to be renewed every five years?

Got license in 2014 so CPC wasn’t due till 2019.

Did ADR with Tanks + CPC course then Hiab course + CPC

So I don’t need to really worry till 2024 :confused:

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Punchy Dan:
I’ve done none this time either ,trying to put it off until the weathers too bad on Saturdays to do anything eles .

Ok, so I get a choice on a wet Saturday.
Down the pub, watch the football for the afternoon with a couple of mates.

Or…

Sit in a classroom with a load of ■■■■ drivers (of which at least 1 will be annoyingly mind numbingly keen) listening to an even keener ■■■■■■ spouting a load of bs and ■■■■■■■■ for 8 hours.

I’ll get back to you. :laughing:

I got 27 hours already thanks to my ADR.

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Or…

Sit in a classroom with a load of [zb] drivers (of which at least 1 will be annoyingly mind numbingly keen) listening to an even keener ■■■■■■ spouting a load of bs and ■■■■■■■■ for 8 hours.

Seeing as most weekends I grovel under lorrries or machines ect and fall a sleep after a good 6% pint of pale ale and hate football wet Saturday’s indoors are welcome ,but hey if was employed I’d be looking for week day cpc courses ,smiley face symbol required !

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Or…

Sit in a classroom with a load of [zb] drivers (of which at least 1 will be annoyingly mind numbingly keen) listening to an even keener ■■■■■■ spouting a load of bs and ■■■■■■■■ for 8 hours.

Don’t go with Conor then :wink:

tango boy:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Or…

:laughing: No comment, Conor and me don’t have a pop at each other these days, everything’s cool…
It could be a LOT worse, I could be sat beside Tachograph. :neutral_face:
Oh ■■■■ ! It’s all gonna kick off again now when he sees this :blush: , I’ll just blame you Orange boy.

robroy:

tango boy:

robroy:

Punchy Dan:

Or…

:laughing: No comment, Conor and me don’t have a pop at each other these days, everything’s cool…
It could be a LOT worse, I could be sat beside Tachograph. :neutral_face:
Oh [zb] ! It’s all gonna kick off again now when he sees this :blush: , I’ll just blame you Orange boy.

Can do i don’t mind :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Done two so far and adr due end of this year so that will get me through until 2024

I haven’t done any and I don’t intend on doing it my card runs out on the 9/9/19 and on the 10/9/19 il be 65.
Although I can’t retire then il be giving up driving trucks can’t wait to see the gaffers face when I hand him the keys. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I got mine in 2015, so I’ve got till 2020 :smiley:

Think I’ll be a billionaire by then so I’m not worried. :unamused:

did mine in 2014, I was going to do i a year but the referendum and the possibility of us leaving that drain on our freedoms and resources the EU stopped me, as it may be a bigger waste of my time /life/money should we leave the eu. i would sincerely hope this crock of ■■■■■ DCPC will be binned asap