Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer

Chip steed in for first service while he has his nashers looked at, Buzzer

Oh dear

DAEE5867-A559-4A70-A195-2F7A25F4E920.jpeg

Oh dear, oh dear, which do you like best, Buzzer.

Just a note to Wrighty yesterday I cut 10 acres down the marsh and today the contractor came and rowed up and baled it, nearly like hay as it has been really hot here this week, 44 McHale fusion bales & me and two mates hauled it into stack all by 2pm so well pleased, signs of rain coming now so that will do just nicely. Have you done any yet mate ? only you usually let us know although you get more of the wet stuff than us., Buzzer

all due respect to the current owner but no comparison buzzer, but still nice to see it still going and in good fettle…

Bit of spit & polish in the sun at the Schwabach Autohof for No1, he is so jealous of No2 he had to do summit about it, Buzzer

Afternoon Buzzer

Yes we’ve been busy making haylage at our land near Redmire, we have made 313 bales so far and it’s been a good crop. the weathers been fine but not hot enough to make any into hay, mown some at home this morning to pick up Wed/Thur but as usual our problem is the date we can cut up ere because of the stewardship scheme’s we are in.
Back to it tomorrow off up to the Highland show setting up ready for Thursday, and then after that not sure.

Cheers Wrighty.

IMG_E3663.JPG

IMG_E3644.JPG

Had a feeling you would have been at it, I had 70 bales left over from last year plus the 40 odd from this year so plenty in stock for me. One question of you is do you stack the bales on there end upright as I do, this helps keep the shape of the bales and the plastic film is a lot thicker on the ends than the sides too. Next week moving stock to new pastures and perhaps some topping to tidy things up, cheers Buzzer

Buzzer:
Had a feeling you would have been at it, I had 70 bales left over from last year plus the 40 odd from this year so plenty in stock for me. One question of you is do you stack the bales on there end upright as I do, this helps keep the shape of the bales and the plastic film is a lot thicker on the ends than the sides too. Next week moving stock to new pastures and perhaps some topping to tidy things up, cheers Buzzer

Evening John

Yes we always stack ours on their ends, like you say the wrap is thicker on the ends and they take up a lot less room.

Cheers Steve.

Buzzer

Checking the steers on the marsh, think they thought about going for a swim, Buzzer

IMG0433A (2).jpg

Three amigos ont way to Caen, Buzzer

Chippers loaded and homeward bound this morning, giving back his box having eaten the contents, Buzzer

Buzzer

Last of the R series ready to depart Tracy Island for the last time to a new home, Buzzer

Been there but cant for the life remember where it was, someone jerk my grey cells please, Buzzer

Stock check at lunchtime & head count all present and correct, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Been there but cant for the life remember where it was, someone jerk my grey cells please, Buzzer

Probably miles out but The Algerians at Jayat ?

I Remember the MONKEY HOUSE well after the BAKE HOUSE the old road heading for i think between Nantua ,Annecy Bonneville heading towards CLUSES BEFORE the turn off off to GENVA ,where the built the massive high new road about 6 high pillars i used to look up and say no way the new autoroute, a village called ELOWISE A LONG DRAG DOWN close to turn off to the back road to GENEVA AIR PORT for meat customs clearance. sorry i can see it but grey matter. i do remember when i was on A.C.H DRIVERS WOULD USE THE bake house but not the monkey house. dbp