Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

kmills:
Personally, I prefer the look of yours Buzzer - without the scaffolding & all the '[zb] lights".
Cheers, Keith

“scaffolding” :laughing: :laughing: Thats a cracker Keith.

Its without doubt a cracking looking motor Buzzer but i must admit i am not keen on those bull bars,but its a personal choice. :wink:

When are your new ones arriving ? Someone was telling me that some manufacturers are quoting a year for a new truck order ?

Agree Dean I dont like the “scaffolding” either and never seen a Kangaroo roaming on the motorways over here, one question I have for you is in your picture ref “Buglers” is why is that sign post painted red, have driven past it a few time and wondered if it was a sight of an old Gibbet or something can you tell us the reason ? cheers Buzzer

Buzzer:
Agree Dean I dont like the “scaffolding” either and never seen a Kangaroo roaming on the motorways over here, one question I have for you is in your picture ref “Buglers” is why is that sign post painted red, have driven past it a few time and wondered if it was a sight of an old Gibbet or something can you tell us the reason ? cheers Buzzer

Its known as Red Post where there was a Gallows for that area.

Dorset Echo on the red posts
dorsetecho.co.uk/news/featu … is-dorset/
Seems there’s 4 of them.

Buzzer:

Known locally as “Red Post” i see a few people have now answered. Heres a bit more. :wink:

red post.PNG

Thanks for the reply Dean, cheers Buzzer

260091468_4660401084050244_2779327944520294185_n.jpg

The book is still on it’s travels.

Regards
Richard

Today’s pearl of wisdom.
Oily

Het up Wrighty you said you were on the lookout for one of these International 1055’s, this one is in Ireland on “done deal” its in Antrim seller Ryan Traynor 07752 443446, Buzzer

It wont let me load the pictures but looks in fine fettle to me.

Buzzer:
Het up Wrighty you said you were on the lookout for one of these International 1055’s, this one is in Ireland on “done deal” its in Antrim seller Ryan Traynor 07752 443446, Buzzer

link donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sa … r/29785786
your not using the right algorithms Buzzer :laughing:
Oily

Thankyou Oily good job you are on the (case) / International, Buzzer

Buzzer:

Evening Buzzer

That’s a tidy looking old bus, I’ve got a 1056xl coming from K G Kingston at Chard when he’s finished refurbing it. Off to Leyburn with four bulls tomorrow so fingers crossed they do well, and then prepare for a dusting of snow over the weekend…

Cheers Wrighty.

FC8F3C07-9D48-405B-A19D-E393B1060CD8.jpeg
On your patch tonight Buzzer ,the ship is abandoned in a field gateway I hope your fellow wurzels are forgiving :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
On your patch tonight Buzzer ,the ship is abandoned in a field gateway I hope your fellow wurzels are forgiving :laughing:

Just make sure you come in the right end there as the west bound exit is one way
Dont do what one car driver did one day in front of me when we were heading east :unamused: tried to do a U turn in it , but the idiot didn’t check his/hers mirrors so missed the cop car that had been following them for the last 5 miles :laughing: :laughing: before they even got totally turned around the blue light were on :laughing: :unamused:

I am tipping at the now shut BP garage in the morning m8 :sunglasses:

cheers :laughing:

Hi all, Punchy was that a bit of fine dinning in the Bottany Bay pub just up the road. :sunglasses:

gerbil sb152:
Hi all, Punchy was that a bit of fine dinning in the Bottany Bay pub just up the road. :sunglasses:

I did look at that but this one is better :sunglasses:

Must be the Worlds end then. :sunglasses:

Punchy Dan:
I am tipping at the now shut BP garage in the morning m8 :sunglasses:

What’s it going to be? I noticed the shop had gone when I passed last week but the canopy was still up.