Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Hi all, good to see you are still about Balders even if it is for a sad occasion, how are you doing.

And away they go loaded this morning bound for Sedgemore market, in lairage overnight sale tomorrow transport by Richard Salter from IOW with his smart Scania six wheeler raised roof so 10 on top deck and 18 on the bottom all hydraulic lift amazing bit of kit, Buzzer.

One for wrighty, Donny bypass October this year, credit to Richard Says for the photo.
Oily

Buzzer Richard Oct 8 51595537513_b889aa9721_4k.jpg

oiltreader:
One for wrighty, Donny bypass October this year, credit to Richard Says for the photo.
Oily

Evening Oily

That is our R500 ex WS transport purchased at 18 months old with 120k on the clock, Colin’s latest purchase is an Iveco 570 S Way with all the bells and whistle’s which came in at £40k cheaper than the equivalent Scania. A fair saving and enough to buy the trailer to go behind it so we will see how it performs.
Good to see you got a clear TB test Buzzer always a relief and hopefully they will fly at auction, we blood tested last week for Johne’s disease and got the results back all clear which is good news for selling at pure Limi sales…

Cheers Wrighty.

Wrighty just a quick market update from today of me Charolais steers, topped out at £1485 and an average of £1280 for the 28 so not too shabby and quality always sells, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Wrighty just a quick market update from today of me Charolais steers, topped out at £1485 and an average of £1280 for the 28 so not too shabby and quality always sells, Buzzer

Well done John sounds like you 've had a reet do, that brass will be burning a hole in your pocket better get it invested in some more stock for wintering… or some new gen Scannys for the lads… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Cheers Wrighty.

wrighty:

oiltreader:
Oily

Evening Oily

That is our R500 ex WS transport purchased at 18 months old with 120k on the clock, Colin’s latest purchase is an Iveco 570 S Way with all the bells and whistle’s which came in at £40k cheaper than the equivalent Scania. A fair saving and enough to buy the trailer to go behind it so we will see how it performs.
Good to see you got a clear TB test Buzzer always a relief and hopefully they will fly at auction, we blood tested last week for Johne’s disease and got the results back all clear which is good news for selling at pure Limi sales…

Cheers Wrighty.

It can take forever at Scotline :open_mouth: :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

wrighty:

oiltreader:
Oily

Evening Oily

Cheers Wrighty.

It can take forever at Scotline :open_mouth: :unamused:

Dan if you think Scotline is bad then don’t got to Forrest products in Tilbury then :unamused: makes Scotline look like a quick load

Punchy Dan:

wrighty:

oiltreader:
Oily

Evening Oily

Cheers Wrighty.

It can take forever at Scotline :open_mouth: :unamused:[/quote

Apparantly Dan the forkie had to move about 40 packs of timber to get to mine, having said that it took 3 1/2 hours to tip it at Mold the following day. Still musn’t grrrrumble we are on by the hour… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Chip in France splash & dash today, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Chip in France splash & dash today, Buzzer

Nice pic, looks like Cluses ?

Gone into hiding, Chip & Paul stopped for refreshment in Italy, Buzzer

This New Holland dealer is well hidden away Buzzer just off the A31 heading towards Bere Regis. I expect Wrighty has been there.

IMG_20210926_114758.jpg

IMG_20210926_114730.jpg

M J Fry ?

DEANB:
This New Holland dealer is well hidden away Buzzer just off the A31 heading towards Bere Regis. I expect Wrighty has been there.

Is it Francis Buglers, been to their depot near Yeovil…

kerbut:
M J Fry ?

The name on the sign is Buglers “kerbut”. :wink:

new holland b.PNG

wrighty:

DEANB:

Is it Francis Buglers, been to their depot near Yeovil…

Yes its Buglers but must be another branch as its just off the A31 heading towards Bere Regis. Will PM you some directions. :wink:

Evening Buzzer

Well I’ve been doing my bit for the planet today, loading up the temporary buildings at the COP26 site in Glasgow after the knobs have all flown home, 18 artic loads from this part of the site alone carbon footprint my arse…

Cheers Wrighty.

Tasty looking subbie loading in Tracy Island this morning, image is everything, Buzzer

Personally, I prefer the look of yours Buzzer - without the scaffolding & all the '■■■■■ lights".
Cheers, Keith