Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Hey up Wrighty now this is the way to move JD tractors, Buzzer

Cracking pic Buzzer,few quids worth on that barge.

You will remember these little tractor’s you use to see in the Vineyards of France.

tractor vine.PNG

All electric fridge collaboration between Carrier and Gray and Adams, credit to Richard Says for the photo.
Oily

Buzzer:
Hey up Wrighty now this is the way to move JD tractors, Buzzer

Evening Buzzer

There’s some pounds worth on there and presumably on there way to the docks, I see a lot of them have the straight bar axle which was used mainly in North America but seems to becoming more popular with UK buyers…
Busy up ere loaded Carlisle on Monday morning up to a distillery at Glenbeg and loaded out of Corpach this morning for Ilkeston….

Cheers Wrighty.

8331A8FE-A23E-4A6B-AF8F-3D6263176E1E.jpeg

Hallam fields rd Wrighty ? I saw your compadre by Corran ferry this afternoon and a haulier from my neighbourhood with timber on heading towards lockleven

Punchy Dan:
Hallam fields rd Wrighty ? I saw your compadre by Corran ferry this afternoon and a haulier from my neighbourhood with timber on heading towards lockleven

Evening Dan

Yes that’s the one, tip int morning then over near Horncastle for straw. My mate Gav is parked at the distillery tonight, where you bound for…?

Cheers Wrighty.

Loading in Bologna today, Buzzer

Wrighty, Nice pic of Glen Coe have not been that way for a long time,but you never get tired of the views. :wink:

They have been flat out around here cutting,trying to beat the rain.

Saw these in a delaers this week.

On the farming front I topped the paddocks at home before the rain came, then too the yard to see the progress on the warehouse refurb then back to check the steers in the park, Buzzer.

The First R1GEL driver and the present R1GEL Driver

Not on there sides please, Buzzer

Is that Shady Stevie Holland in the top photo ? If it is tell him T.C says Hi !

Got to be him as he did human MRI and CT trailers with the nightmare of hospital and supermarket car parks and it looks like pet scanners now ?

Tarmaceater:
Got to be him as he did human MRI and CT trailers with the nightmare of hospital and supermarket car parks and it looks like pet scanners now ?

It is the one and same but he’s got a bit of a gut coming in that shot, Buzzer.

Too much Routiers food cooked with goose lard .

Yep, Harley man Holland !!

Maybe Shady doesn’t talk to me anymore after my comments about his mate Jose who owned JFI who did Portuguese round trips and the state of their trucks ?

Tarmaceater:
Maybe Shady doesn’t talk to me anymore after my comments about his mate Jose who owned JFI who did Portuguese round trips and the state of their trucks ?

Does anybody respond to your waffle ?

Chip doing three cruise ships in Pompy, Buzzer.

Chip nipping back over the border back into Blighty, wonder if he was with his femme fetel wee Ma Kranky overnight for shananakins, he’s the right height for her, Buzzer

Saw this Valmet in the woods last week. Have seen the make before but you dont see many around here.

IMG_20210803_132058.jpg

IMG_20210803_132156.jpg

IMG_20210803_132147.jpg