Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Jody of SDM delivered in Liverpool this morning for DIT, Buzzer

Buzzer:

I see one going into the docks today, are you doing a boat in Soton as well ?

robthedog:

Buzzer:

Yes that was Andrew last job before his hols, Buzzer

Happy birthday John, all the best.

Cheers Wrighty.

9BB7BDF6-BFE7-48BE-9A1A-433A98CFFEE7.jpeg

Thanks Steve for the birthday wishes, went to Frome to see if one could buy mesen a present but they just keep getting dearer, if it keeps up like this we will be Millionares as Delboy would say when we sell later on, beef keeps going up so lets hope it all holds. Some of the Gran kids round for tea and a sleepover so no peace tonight but nice they want to come, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

robthedog:

Buzzer:

Yes that was Andrew last job before his hols, Buzzer

That’s some ship Buzzer!

At least Brittania is now working, it’s spent the last 14 months at anchor in Weymouth Bay.

Hi all, happy birthday John hope you had a good day mate. :sunglasses:

On the road to Split during the Bosnian uprising in the early 90’s shot through the windscreen, how time flies, Buzzer.

Boisdale Isle of South Uist Outer Hebrides recently, quite a number of older tractors on the islands still in daily use.
Oily

Roger aka WuWa waiting to ship out of Liverpool tipping Belfast tomorrow, Buzzer.

226098604_4297316397025383_7892517229407630627_n.jpg

Buzzer:
Roger aka WuWa waiting to ship out of Liverpool tipping Belfast tomorrow, Buzzer.

John, It looks like he is on t,other side of the River Mersey near Birkenhead, near to where the Belfast Ro-Ro ferry leaves from. Cheers,Ray. :wink:

This is Chip tipping in the South of France this morning, Buzzer

M27 credit to eastleighbusman for the photo.
Oily
A cracker here flickr.com/photos/58025173@ … wx6-4Quwqc
another one flickr.com/photos/trevor-pl … AUv-aPDoen

Refreshing supplies on a cruise ship in Newcastle today, Buzzer

222040736_4303583199732036_1437015180637466407_n (2).jpg

One for you Wrighty, this Commer loaded with bales coming out of Leyburn heading towards Hawes in 1961, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
One for you Wrighty, this Commer loaded with bales coming out of Leyburn heading towards Hawes in 1961, Buzzer.

Morning Buzzer

That looks well loaded, judging by the snow that shot was probably taken in about June… :open_mouth: . We have had two loads of straw this week a mini artic load on Thursday and our wagon and drag brought us a load yesterday, so that should do us a month or two…

Cheers Wrighty.

IMG_2003.JPG

Chip shipping out of Pompy today, got the cream job once again, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

I spent many an hour of my apprenticeship laying on my back replacing blower shafts on these TS3’s… Great days…

Hey up Wrighty now this is the way to move JD tractors, Buzzer