Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

DEANB:
Paul was overtaken by one last week. :laughing:

Thanks Dean driver needs a slap as he left the lock bar swinging, I will have a word mate, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

DEANB:
Paul was overtaken by one last week. :laughing:

Thanks Dean driver needs a slap as he left the lock bar swinging, I will have a word mate, Buzzer.

DEANB…supergrass… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
That you this snowy morning Wrighty on shap with 3 Deere John’s on ?

Evening Dan

No it wasn’t me Dan I tipped and loaded at Stirling for Barnsley, then reloaded Hull docks with John Deere’s tipping Nantwich int morn…

Cheers Wrighty.

Had a walk up the Airfield last week. Miserable gloomy day.

IMG_20200123_125649.jpg

IMG_20200123_125701.jpg

After they harvested the wheat they never bothered ploughing just replanted. Is it some sort of winter cabbage they are growing ?

IMG_20200123_130028.jpg

IMG_20200123_130038.jpg

IMG_20200123_130712.jpg

IMG_20200123_130732.jpg

IMG_20200123_130759.jpg

Hi Dean that looks like oil seed ■■■■ to me, they don’t always plough nowadays they call it minimum tillage or mintill for short and that’s quite common a system now.
Today the chap who bought my pickup came to collect it, he arrived in a smart car and said he wanted to load it on the back for the return journey, well we did not think it would fit but by golly it did, we put an old tyre against the headboard and a strap round each rea wheel and of he went back to Suffolk, cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Hi Dean that looks like oil seed ■■■■ to me, they don’t always plough nowadays they call it minimum tillage or mintill for short and that’s quite common a system now.
Today the chap who bought my pickup came to collect it, he arrived in a smart car and said he wanted to load it on the back for the return journey, well we did not think it would fit but by golly it did, we put an old tyre against the headboard and a strap round each rea wheel and of he went back to Suffolk, cheers Buzzer.

Thanks for confirming its oil seed ■■■■ i did not know what it was. :wink:

I wonder if he got home ok as looks a bit top heavy, you can imagine that being on its side on a roundabout. :unamused:

Now you have had the new Landrover for a few weeks hows it going,are you happy with it ?

DEANB:

Buzzer:

Thanks for confirming its oil seed ■■■■ i did not know what it was. :wink:

I wonder if he got home ok as looks a bit top heavy, you can imagine that being on its side on a roundabout. :unamused:

Now you have had the new Landrover for a few weeks hows it going,are you happy with it ?

Dean the fella that bought me pickup got back to Ipswich in 3 hours and said he did not even notice the smart car was on the back, cruised at 70mph and said how pleased he is with it nice to here when you sold something, as for the disco have not been far and getting back used to an auto but might have to buy an old TD5 for the farm job for fear of marking the good one and just keep her for longer journeys and taking the Boss out, cheers Buzzer

Saw this on youtube Go to 0:36 to 1:55 3 Davies Volvo`s leaving the Hollies

youtube.com/watch?v=80rUtU9wZMw

Thanks for the youtube bit Graham, don’t know if this has been on before but worth reading anyway, Buzzer.

Still no one lol
8CD51C97-C0A0-4923-B603-254210EB0137.jpegi wish!!

I know I put it on last week but I’m all excited lol

Cobham waiting for the coffee!!& McDonald’s lol

On doorstep ready for morning!!
36CE9E35-4CD6-4DB3-B7DF-DAADF59DFB21.jpeg

Flowers anyone??
CC587F78-D43B-4A90-8321-0F941011AA55.jpeg

Playing the waiting game lol
5FD3D660-3744-4597-9758-CDFCD34B1D62.jpeg

Sunday morning up early to go and collect eight more steers, only reason for an early start was the M27 was shut at Rownhams as they were removing a motorway bridge over the weekend so a diversion to skirt round it on our way to Ringwood. Paid dividends as the whole job only took just over two hours and they are in the barn next to the big bunch, don’t know if they are the right calibre and three are red so I may sell that lot on in the near future.
So glad nothing is outside as we never seem to get much fine weather, seems it rains most of the time but we cant control that, Buzzer.

This was posted by Mr RobRoy elsewhere on this site, something to do with professional drivers :laughing: :laughing:

If he doesn’t mind , i think it would be of interest to Mr Buzzer on here.

youtu.be/80rUtU9wZMw

From 36 seconds till 2 minutes. :wink: :wink:

C.J

country.joe:
This was posted by Mr RobRoy elsewhere on this site, something to do with professional drivers :laughing: :laughing:

If he doesn’t mind , i think it would be of interest to Mr Buzzer on here.

youtu.be/80rUtU9wZMw

From 36 seconds till 2 minutes. :wink: :wink:

C.J

Thanks for that CJ wish I knew how to onward post clips like that, Buzzer

Buzzer:
Sunday morning up early to go and collect eight more steers, only reason for an early start was the M27 was shut at Rownhams as they were removing a motorway bridge over the weekend so a diversion to skirt round it on our way to Ringwood. Paid dividends as the whole job only took just over two hours and they are in the barn next to the big bunch, don’t know if they are the right calibre and three are red so I may sell that lot on in the near future.
So glad nothing is outside as we never seem to get much fine weather, seems it rains most of the time but we cant control that, Buzzer.

I reckon you are right about keeping the new motor to take the “Bride” out in chap,dont reckon it will look too good with handprints on the
cream interior. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You seem to be having alot of success buying direct now chap which is good for you and obviously cheaper cutting out the auction
charges. Mind you your a bit slack with pics of the new cattle chap… :unamused: :laughing: :wink:

Did a bit of roadside recovery today for a mate who broke down with his trailer on so pulled them apart and brought the trailer home and he got recovered back to his yard, don’t mind at all as he is at the end of the phone when I need summit.
Always like to be organised me and so booked the MOT for my cattle truck in November, then all of a sudden the test garage went down from 3 days testing a week to two and I lost my place, it does not run out till the end of February and today I had a call from Scania to say that had a cancellation so I snapped it up. Any one who has trucks knows what a problem it is to get a test appointment nowadays and I don’t think there are enough government testers to go round which is a hell of a state of affairs, so up the yard for a quick wash and round for a preliminary MOT check ready for tomorrow fingers crossed and all that just pleased to have a test, cheers Buzzer.