Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

I found this in a photo and thought I would try and put it in this thread, but if I comes out can anyone tell me where it might be

Buzzer:
My sense of humour that is, Buzzer.

Oh Buzzer I persuaded Anne to have a “Butchers” at your poster Whoa ! All I got was " Well there is someone else on this God forsaken site with the same warped sense of humour as you " “Common Lorry Drivers the lot of you” !!! :wink: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Never fails to get a response when I regale her with our kind of “craic” great !!! We can’t help it can we it’s how we grew up eh! :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

S1mmo:
I found this in a photo and thought I would try and put it in this thread, but if I comes out can anyone tell me where it might be

Don’t know where that is SImmo but he’s got the drivers door open as all ours are LHD, Buzzer.

Dennis here is another one for you to show Anne just as good mate, Buzzer.

This picture will bring back memories of Townsend Thoresen ferry company who used to operate out of Southampton alongside Normandy ferries, long time ago now when you had to reverse on the boats guided only by the loading staff as your wing mirrors were always pushed back firmly against the doors, Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

Well another wet windy and snowy day up ere is there no end to this ■■■■■ weather, the farm is a bog at the moment too wet to spread muck and we’ve brought a hundred early lambers inside to stop them ploughing the fields up. Well thats tonights moan over with, been busy this week delivering concrete panels up around the Scottish Borders. Two loads up to Selkirk today then loaded for Preston in the morning so a night at home tonight…
Spotted our resident photographer at Penrith this afternoon, not many pictures of his travels around Europe of late so come on Snapper lets have em…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20180214_006.jpg

WP_20180213_001.jpg

Pleased to here you are alive and kicking Wrighty and I know what you mean about this ongoing weather situation just pleased not to have ought outside, just got 16 pure sims left now and at the moment going to hang on to them unless an offer I cant refuse comes my way. Got me mate coming at the weekend to dehorn five or so who got missed as calves and worming them same time, best to do before the flies start but that wont be just yet less they got lifejackets.
Next job is to source some pigs as the old sausage count is getting low int freezer and we don’t want to be running out of stocks, cheers Buzzer.

Those jokes you have posted are crackers !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Paul thought you might appreciate this pic he took the other day !

Hi Dean and Buzzer, the lugged tread doesn’t last long on tarmac.
Oily

went looking and found it on page 2, embarrassing…

Buzzer, has Andrew Morrison moved on again or lost his camera?

Andrew still takes pictures but puts them on FB probably sulking cos I aint done him any pickled eggs. My mate came over today and he’s got a huge chopper and we nipped of the horns on the four or five steers who had been missed earlier and we wormed them at the same time, all went smooth then we had to clear up and wash the crush and gates of plus litter them up and haylage in as well.
Then youngest son and family for roast beef dinner at 3.30 so in need of a snooze right now, cheers Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

A bit quieter up ere tonight as two of our pups went to new homes, other than that a bit of sheep feeding and getting our old cattle trailer ready for it’s new owner.
Took me Jack Russell farming today and she ended up catching a rat so that was good, back to it tomorrow off up into the Highlands with concrete panels to the Adelphi distillery Glenborrodale.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20180218_024.jpg

WP_20180215_015.jpg

Buzzer:
Andrew still takes pictures but puts them on FB probably sulking cos I aint done him any pickled eggs. My mate came over today and he’s got a huge chopper and we nipped of the horns on the four or five steers who had been missed earlier and we wormed them at the same time, all went smooth then we had to clear up and wash the crush and gates of plus litter them up and haylage in as well.
Then youngest son and family for roast beef dinner at 3.30 so in need of a snooze right now, cheers Buzzer.

cheers for the pic Buzzer, I don’t facebook. twitter or any of that stuff and leave that to you young ones. Shame as looked forward to his pics.
Thanks again

Buzzer:
This picture will bring back memories of Townsend Thoresen ferry company who used to operate out of Southampton alongside Normandy ferries, long time ago now when you had to reverse on the boats guided only by the loading staff as your wing mirrors were always pushed back firmly against the doors, Buzzer.

I dont remember Normandy ferries Buzzer but came across an advert. :wink:

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

A bit quieter up ere tonight as two of our pups went to new homes, other than that a bit of sheep feeding and getting our old cattle trailer ready for it’s new owner.
Took me Jack Russell farming today and she ended up catching a rat so that was good, back to it tomorrow off up into the Highlands with concrete panels to the Adelphi distillery Glenborrodale.

Cheers Wrighty.

Hi Mate, bit tight getting on the Corran ferry eh !!! or have you done it before ■■ and the road down to ( correction, track ) Glenborrodale :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Harvey

Good afternoon everyone have you missed me lol sorry not posted for a while I’ve been busy on Facebook & all other spare time has been taken up trying to do my own pickled eggs but can’t get em upto Buzzer’s standard so give up on them for now.Anyway are you sitting comfortable cuz I’ve got loads of pics & time on me hand.
1221FE9E-665F-431E-A247-7F8E740831E4.jpeg
903DC47C-0D8D-473B-956E-4A550A15B122.jpeg

Tipping in Germany in 2nd pic can just make out train thing in orange it hangs from rails rather than sit on em,different I suppose?
623F77CE-42B1-44BD-91D1-C5254B554E8F.jpeg
7856A23C-E26D-4432-8171-D15C5744EE51.jpeg

Also problems with frigo that trip but took it into carriers super efficient Germans had it fixed in no time!
2170D8CE-92D6-4885-B043-C0FC66152B59.jpeg

Last trip before crimbo nr Lyon
5A6F78F3-8809-4E78-93F4-B62E40752B57.jpeg

Wine collections back so you could all have a nice bottle with your turkey?
FA96C5AE-E3DE-4722-813B-8FCB82837281.jpeg
84835108-B573-4266-AC2B-6A6CA604BFD0.jpeg
2842B626-9BCE-4845-996E-A2AF43036206.jpeg