Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

And that was it til January

Although my pickle eggs not much I am getter better with me bread & trifle lol

January came by so quick & we’re off Harlow & Thetford
4CDD2BF5-2989-4154-8B2C-5F6396389DEA.jpeg
9DE8B5EC-CC55-409D-BA27-0A80E8284CFB.jpeg

Little job over the water to the Isle of Wight

You’ve all seen this one before But really you don’t get me ‘borrowing ‘ pics of John’s cows & plastering em all over Facebook do ya lol

Even the co op going over the water these days lol

Nice sunny day in Reading
05A2F4A6-0380-43FF-B296-512CFB78AE30.jpeg

That moment of relief when they detect movement in the trl in scanner at Calais & find nothing phew!! Although I did explain it was a liquid load & I hadn’t stopped??

Andrew Morrison:
Good afternoon everyone have you missed me lol sorry not posted for a while I’ve been busy on Facebook & all other spare time has been taken up trying to do my own pickled eggs but can’t get em upto Buzzer’s standard so give up on them for now.Anyway are you sitting comfortable cuz I’ve got loads of pics & time on me hand.10

Oh have you not been on here, not noticed… keep them coming as we see more “country file” than Porky Git Squadron. Always wanted one of those T shirts I’d see the drivers in over in the yard when I parked in Lorraines.

Thanks

mikey1964:

Andrew Morrison:
Good afternoon everyone have you missed me lol sorry not posted for a while I’ve been busy on Facebook & all other spare time has been taken up trying to do my own pickled eggs but can’t get em upto Buzzer’s standard so give up on them for now.Anyway are you sitting comfortable cuz I’ve got loads of pics & time on me hand.10

Oh have you not been on here, not noticed… keep them coming as we see more “country file” than Porky Git Squadron. Always wanted one of those T shirts I’d see the drivers in over in the yard when I parked in Lorraines.

Thanks

Hi Mikey,still here not moved on I quite like the shade of grass here at moment so think I’ll stay for a bit lol would be good to get some pig t shirts as we don’t have the PGS pigs on trucks anymore!!
Cheers Andrew

Loaded at cold store & see all these nice lorries parked up wonder what they do■■?
A19584FC-DFE2-493E-B513-DD842640ADF4.jpeg
F0F7EB50-CBAE-4437-95CB-90FADB53349A.jpeg

Busy roads on way to Scotland
57D98D92-FDD2-4A77-87D9-79246E3E5A86.jpeg

After all these years I still love seeing this sign!!

Nice when it’s clean
7D950564-9C3D-4590-8E22-1721ACC3A959.jpeg

I cut across Woodhead last month not been over there for a few years & just after it was shut just goes to show how quick things change in this weather we’ve been having lately

Little job we do now n again pick up new trls from Pompey docks & take em to have fridge units put on.

6EB9B5E2-0B2A-43D0-A5B5-1B94757DD8F1.jpeg

Tracy Island at night & I can only aspire to be no2 one day Rodney one day !!

All on me lonesome joys of Saturday deliveries & still made me wait had ref no’s for half load but not other half & was only 4plts & they knew what I had on but still needed them vital no’s before tipping it the worlds gone mad ffs!!!
E6A4130E-3C03-43CA-BC6D-3D25E49DE4E8.jpeg

Like loading here but of banter normally you must wait coffee machine there mr toilets there mr & shower there (good shower too) & a bag of your finest Dutch pears please & I gave him some dafs from Cornwall.Everyones happy I’m getting my 5 a day & he’s getting a romantic evening with his wife for bringing home Europe’s finest dafs win win.

Trl service & resolve abs fault? Never that simple leave trl there take another!!
197C9ECD-F850-4504-AFF6-DD9BB7710E32.jpeg