Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Charlie them tyres aint painted m8 that’s natural growth on them probably bin run thru some slurry or the like, not gonna clean em as if it looked to posh some one would want to nick it. Now about these new fivers I hate them and get a lot when selling eggs but I give em to the Boss, you cant write on them as I tried that the other day with an IOU message but the ink don’t stick at all so your barkin up the wrong tree with that one, trust you & Rose are all ok cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Charlie them tyres aint painted m8 that’s natural growth on them probably bin run thru some slurry or the like, not gonna clean em as if it looked to posh some one would want to nick it. Now about these new fivers I hate them and get a lot when selling eggs but I give em to the Boss, you cant write on them as I tried that the other day with an IOU message but the ink don’t stick at all so your barkin up the wrong tree with that one, trust you & Rose are all ok cheers Buzzer.

Buzzer.As the plastic fivers don’t work then you could try a tenner.

Yes thanks Rose and myself are ok thanks. She has finished her chemotherapy

for the moment Will have a break for 6 months Then start again. Gives us time to have a little

Holiday Sir Richard of Wellow has offered us the use of his yacht in Cannes. I turned it down

As I still get seasick. Hope that you and yours are well John.

Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

HI John
Add a couple of small bales to that trailer & she would be ideal for vintage tractor road runs

Cheers
Rich

tribsa:
HI John
Add a couple of small bales to that trailer & she would be ideal for vintage tractor road runs

Cheers
Rich

That’
s alright Rich but got rid of me Massey 590 and updated to modern now, Buzzer.

Hi all good to see you are enjoying the new job wrighty they say a change is a good as a rest.buzzer i have sent you a PM. :stuck_out_tongue:

gerbil sb152:
Hi all good to see you are enjoying the new job wrighty they say a change is a good as a rest.buzzer i have sent you a PM. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gerbil checked my emails not got a PM from you, Buzzer.

yes mate waiting for an answer from you :smiley:

Buzzer. Talking about PMs Did you get the one from me

regarding Ginger Aynsley and the pony He bought from

either your father or mother. He asked me to PM you as

he can’t access Trucknet. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

charlie one:
Buzzer. Talking about PMs Did you get the one from me

regarding Ginger Aynsley and the pony He bought from

either your father or mother. He asked me to PM you as

he can’t access Trucknet. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

Charlie remember that well I was still in short trousers when he bought that horse and just started secondry school and that was many moon’s ago, is it still alive ? Buzzer.

Gerbil still no PM from you so cant mind read the answer for you, try again Buzzer ps use a pidgeon nex time.

Buzzer. No. It died a few weeks ago Had a bloody long life eh?

Hi buzzer have tried again. :smiley:

charlie one:
Buzzer. No. It died a few weeks ago Had a bloody long life eh?

Talk about “dodgy” horse dealing !! you’s two should be at Appleby in June when all the old feuds “fire” up among the ■■■■■■ ! " Your Grandad sold my Granddad a one eyed knacker in 1909 for £5 and I want me money back", and of course a “skinfull of scrumpy” lubricates the argument !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

image.jpeg7840 with clutch problems .

Morning Buzzer and crew

A couple from this week…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20170421_003.jpg

WP_20170420_006.jpg

Wrighty- that trailer of your’s, is it a positive rear steer.

Dog tired:
Wrighty- that trailer of your’s, is it a positive rear steer.

Yes it is Dog tired and the front and rear axles lift as well, follows very well on the road.

Hi Buzzer,
Found this one on the net, still cannot find a “dirty pic” of a Davies’s Int motor!, Cheer’s Pete

pete smith:
Hi Buzzer,
Found this one on the net, still cannot find a “dirty pic” of a Davies’s Int motor!, Cheer’s Pete

Pete the trailer look’s a bit grubby IMHO, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Wrighty that should please the followers ont ere as some disappointed at the input lately but good bot of banter now. Any ways what you after as I bought a job lot tother day as I wanted the drum mower and hay bob but got a flat 8 bale grab and an Amazon fert spreader int deal both of those I don’t need but came as a parcel, pictures here in case ur interested, got a little two wheel chassis as well which I have made in to a carrier for me cattle handling gates, all recycled timber and a few screws, cheers Buzzer.

Hey up! there Buzzer you want to have a good look at your own grubby little trailer first before you criticise one of your Lads trailers eh! which had probably done more miles that day than your wee effort done it’s whole life ! Cheers Dennis :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dear Dennis love your input as usual, always a slight note of criticism but I like that. After fitting rope hooks today to finish of my little project from nothing I think I may enter her into a local collective farm sale and curious to see just what happens. Do like my kit to be tidy and not sure if my efforts are tidy enough to keep around my establishment, think I may have to splash the cash and by an 10 x 6 Ifor flat with 50 mil ball hitch as it would be lower to the ground and look a whole lot tidier not that I am a snob or out. Glad to see you are still looking in on the farming / transport thread, cheers Buzzer.

PS not sure if to wash the green off the wheels before the sale or not, what do you think ?