Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

kerbut:
Are those prices each or for all the stock in the ring ?

That’s for each one and if it was for all of them in the ring I would have had to hire at least two more trucks cos I would have bought the lot, Buzzer.

Evening Buzzer

Nice looking stock there Buzzer and some good prices as well, lets hope the price holds up but that does’nt help you fill’t shed up. Back to earth with a bump today cold wind and trying to snow tonight, but the land has dried up quite nicely so muck spreading tomorrow if all goes well and i will post some pictures.
Did’nt take many photo’s in Tenerife as we forgot to take the phone charger, but it’s fair to say we did’nt see much in the way of agriculture, but suprisingly we saw some quite smart trucks.

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20170207_003.jpg

By the shot Wrighty it looks like you haven’t strayed far from Reinia Sophia, so were you on a plane spotting holiday ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Frome market today but same story, any thing I fancied some one else wanted more. Saw this on FB and thought am I of a certain age as this is how it were when I was growing up and I suspect for a lot on here as well, todays kids eat loads of crap cos there parents let them instead of good wholesome grub but they are lazy, Buzzer.

That’s right Bewick about 5mins car drive from the airport, but suprisingly we could’nt hear the planes so it was very relaxing break but alas work awaits with lambing just around the corner…!

Cheers Wrighty.

wrighty:
That’s right Bewick about 5mins car drive from the airport, but suprisingly we could’nt hear the planes so it was very relaxing break but alas work awaits with lambing just around the corner…!

Cheers Wrighty.

Aye Alice we’ll not miss our Plane back to Blighty ! SJB won’t be able to function a second week without me. ! :wink: Sorry Wrighty couldn’t resist ! :wink:

Buzzer:
Frome market today but same story, any thing I fancied some one else wanted more. Saw this on FB and thought am I of a certain age as this is how it were when I was growing up and I suspect for a lot on here as well, todays kids eat loads of crap cos there parents let them instead of good wholesome grub but they are lazy, Buzzer.

We know what you mean Buzzer how many people walk past a kettle and a toaster on their way out of the house in a morning to go and have a bloody Muckdonalds for breakfast, were sticking to good eating just had home grown fillet steak for tea mmmm real.

Bewick:

wrighty:

Cheers Wrighty.

Aye Alice we’ll not miss our Plane back to Blighty ! SJB won’t be able to function a second week without me. ! :wink: Sorry Wrighty couldn’t resist ! :wink:

It went more like “well another couple of weeks would’nt harm would it” but Alice wanted to be back to her sheep…! :open_mouth:

Well todays muck spreading started out ok then the rain and snow made the gateways a mess, so gave up after about 7 loads. Back to work tomorrow don’t know where yet but no doubt it will be an early start…

Cheers Wrighty.

WP_20170211_003.jpg

WP_20170211_001.jpg

Wrighty good to have you back on board after your little break, bet its hard coming back to this old weather after where you been. You do keep them tractors in good nick I must say that but it pays in the end. Busy today went on me Saturday round, paper shop, bakers, fetched three round bales of straw, got the chicken layers pellets then me whole milk and finally the fruit and veg then back home for me fried brecky. Chap picked up my bale trailer from Pewsey that I bought last week and he wuzz here by 10.30 so unloaded that and paid him then it was rearranging the lean too in order of next expected use so the new little bale trailer was in the dry. Finally as its Saturday I cleaned out chicken came indoors and prepared some veg for tomorrows roast beef dinner as we have four grand kids on a sleepover and then my nipper thought it was a good idea to have us prepare lunch so its been all go today but I like to be busy, cheers Buzzer.

After having four grandchildren over night it was decided by there dad that Sunday roast would be in order, as most of them eat like horses we did two bits of Brisket and a quarter hundred weight of roast spuds plus all the other veg and the picture shows the beef resting while the Boss tranships the roasties into the serving dish, Buzzer.

By eck Buzzer tha’s fair mekin mi mouth watter, that beef looks reet stuff did thi Av Yorkshires wi it an all ? Parked up in Leicester tonight for a 4am tip int morn…

Cheers Wrighty.

I think you’re extremely spoilt, Mr D!!

That meat looks ace.

Salisbury market today but did not even stay to see what was on offer sold, too old underfed stock all that was there. On another note I was out done by “Woody” the dog, he will have to go and certainly knows who feed’s him, Buzzer.

Buzzer:
Salisbury market today but did not even stay to see what was on offer sold, too old underfed stock all that was there. On another note I was out done by “Woody” the dog, he will have to go and certainly knows who feed’s him, Buzzer.

I just bet you’ve spent hours training him in the art of “soft soaping” and " B S" Buzzer, he’s a natural by the look of him posing with your Good lady so don’t blame him if he has “cottoned on” and is putting his excellent training “at the foot of the Master” to good use !! Cheers Dennis.PS what’s that heart shaped thingy Buzzer “The Boss” is holding he’s obviously given it to the person who he I D’s as “Numero Ono” he’s obviously a very clever K9 and has beaten you to the punch with your bundle of Dandelions from that dodgy bit o’ground you are renting,wot no Daffs ? :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A mummies boy [emoji106] [emoji1]

Bach home:

There is a well known old saying " A Dog is a good judge of Character" and Buzzer is no where in sight !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:

Bach home:

There is a well known old saying " A Dog is a good judge of Character" and Buzzer is no where in sight !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quot

Dennis I was out and about with me torch in the local graveyards looking for a suitable bunch of flowers to present to the Boss and got caught by the vicar and now I got to do three days mowing in the church yard as a penance, Buzzer.

Buzzer:

Bewick:

Bach home:

There is a well known old saying " A Dog is a good judge of Character" and Buzzer is no where in sight !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quot

Dennis I was out and about with me torch in the local graveyards looking for a suitable bunch of flowers to present to the Boss and got caught by the vicar and now I got to do three days mowing in the church yard as a penance, Buzzer.

Now then Buzzer that was either very brave or very foolish of you to go creeping around a graveyard late at night ! was there any open graves ? you were very lucky I would say because if the Vicar had turned up with his verger and the grave digger to check who was sneaking about you could have easily been slung back down the 'ole and filled in ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Dennis.

Thats made me hungry ! :smiley:

beef.jpg

Found this one on the net,apparently taken on the A40 in France.

davies southampton2  a40 france.PNG