Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Tut tut Buzzer, I’ve been in attendance of a winning streak with the “Golden streak” Mappo (just one more quid) whereby he bought me a beer at the bar!

Bet he fed it all back in till it could not take any more, did it every time ---------Buzzer.

Hi Horry,

Well done, an amazing amount of money raised for such a good cause,hope you have recovered :smiley:

We were in Rome this week and watched the Rome Marathon on Sunday,great atmosphere,hope you don’t mind but we put your name down for next years event :blush: I thought you could get a lift down with one of the lads tipping in Civitavecchia to keep the costs down.

Kind regards

Richard & Angela x

Growing fast now, have seven so far Buzzer.

Photo0010.jpg

image.jpgWell JD , these arrived at the farm on Saturday fresh from the local market…I have no idea what they are…breed or type? Think they’re boys though… Cast your professional eye over them. You don’t need to get Farmers Weekly Charlie…it’s all on here. :slight_smile:

Perhaps you can turn them up the right way too!

I’ve cancelled the Farmers Weekly Stu. Saved me quite a bit.I bet turning them beasts upside down has made the blood rush to theit heads. Regards Charlie :laughing: :laughing:

MaggieD:
Hi Horry,

Well done, an amazing amount of money raised for such a good cause,hope you have recovered :smiley:

We were in Rome this week and watched the Rome Marathon on Sunday,great atmosphere,hope you don’t mind but we put your name down for next years event :blush: I thought you could get a lift down with one of the lads tipping in Civitavecchia to keep the costs down.

Kind regards

Richard & Angela x

Never object to running the down the national Richard!!
I am sure it was great in Roma

They now look like Irish cattle not Australian Balders, cheers Buzzer.
PS. is that tractor tyre the latest Irish cattle trough !

image.jpg

Will ask Farmer Conelius Aloicius O’Sullivan when next I see him. Probably right as most of his herd are Herefords including a scary looking bull called Clancy.

Ps I don’t think they’re friesan. It’s pretty warm in there , but I will mention that to him as well.

farming 28-03-15 008.jpgBusy lambing up here in Wensleydale, very wet and sleaty tonight.

wrighty:
01Busy lambing up here in Wensleydale, very wet and sleaty tonight.

Ah “Wrighty” you would be the man to send me a lump of cheese then !!
PS. Did not get your PM as it went to my trash box and could not retrieve it may be you could try again, at least I know where you are at.

This is getting like the Archers
Now everyone hum the tune
Da da da da da da etc
All the stock are looking good
Jeremy

Buzzer:

Well, JD ,I asked the man and you’re spot on.
You have won first prize… A night out with Tony Mapson.

Second Prize was TWO nights out with Tony Mapson :smiley: :smiley:

Baldrick1953:

Buzzer:

Well, JD ,I asked the man and you’re spot on.
You have won first prize… A night out with Tony Mapson.

Second Prize was TWO nights out with Tony Mapson :smiley: :smiley:

Well Balders I can hardly contain my excitement at my first prize, just pleased it wasn’t Keith. Pretty amazing is it not that after the hundreds of thousands of miles we have all done over the years we all still seem to have a sense of humour, marvellous Buzzer.

farming 31-03-15 007.jpgWell Buzzer for all the Archers lovers “Ooh arr it be bloody wet in Wensleydale” these are quad bike tracks, its not right good on young lambs but still musnt grrrumble…And since its a truck forum heres what I will be piloting come Thursday…

Hey Balders, what yer playing at offering my services without consultation.
There’s rates terms and conditions yet to be discussed…I don’t come cheap yer know. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I

Well “Wrighty” that Scanny look’s a tasty bit of kit make no mistake. The colour scheme reminds me of two Scania 141’s I bought ex Watts of Carlisle from Malcomb Harrison some years back now but they went like perverbial
sh-te of a shovel.
Here is a picture of my own latest acquisition under construction, the motor is ex Fagan and Whaley and hope to have it in a couple of weeks, cheers Buzzer.

DSCF2697.jpg

Buzzer:
Well “Wrighty” that Scanny look’s a tasty bit of kit make no mistake. The colour scheme reminds me of two Scania 141’s I bought ex Watts of Carlisle from Malcomb Harrison some years back now but they went like perverbial
sh-te of a shovel.
Here is a picture of my own latest acquisition under construction, the motor is ex Fagan and Whaley and hope to have it in a couple of weeks, cheers Buzzer.

Hi John,

That’ll be nice when it’s finished,what colour are you going to paint it ? I thought you were going to get Mappo to drive it when I saw the 2 words Fagan & Wally,he is the original artful dodger :unamused:

Here’s my latest purchase,only done 47,000 kms from new,worked all it’s life as a tipper in Paris,belonged to the same family from new and has been dry stored for the last 25 years ! As soon as I’ve got it registered I 'll have a run over to Burseldon and take you out for lunch !

Regards
Richard

This was the previous motor… much prefer the topline. What make is the box Buzzer? Ps My better half was a founder director at Wensleydale dairy products, home of proper wensleydale cheese…