dart tag ???

just a quick one where do i get a new holder for a dart tag had a quick browse on the net but turned up nothing somebody on here is bound to know im sick of it sliding up and down the dash and then having to reach for it when approaching the tolls :unamused: â– â– ?

does anybody use anything else to attach it to the window which looks tidy and can be removed thanks all

Blu tack my friend :wink: or stow it away until you need to use it like i do :wink:

thanks taff will try some of that there blue tack :stuck_out_tongue:

It should work anywhere on the dash as long as it’s near the windscreen! Ring the tag providers up they should provide holders we’ve got them in ours…

go to the crossing patrol office on the south side o the river and ask them for one, tell them the old one broke, they will give you a new one free.

the offices are only open during the day

Here ya go, cheap as chips & very useful:

http://tiny.cc/70rgb

thanks all the other half has just said she has got some of that velcro upstairs bish bosh give me something to do tomorow thanks again :smiley:

shuttlespanker:
go to the crossing patrol office on the south side o the river and ask them for one, tell them the old one broke, they will give you a new one free.

That’s what I am going to do on Friday as I need a new one thanks to my windscreen just being replaced.

Coffeeholic:

shuttlespanker:

That’s what I am going to do on Friday as I need a new one thanks to my windscreen just being replaced.

make sure you get the new type with the suction cups, not the sticky pad ones :wink:

God them sticky pad ones were â– â– â– â– ! They never stuck properly unless they were propped up to take the weight! And once the windscreen was replaced pretty much scrap!

shuttlespanker:

Coffeeholic:

shuttlespanker:

make sure you get the new type with the suction cups, not the sticky pad ones :wink:

I have one of the small dart tags so not sure they do replacement brackets for them but can’t hurt to ask.