Dangerous dog owners and proud

anyone else watching it on channel 5 can’t believe some of these ■■■■■

Was just gonna post on it myself mate. Frankly, Im amazed that these "people" can remember to breathe and talk alternately. Mores the pity that they can. Frickin` morons. As said before, the owners should be the ones getting the injection. :imp:

Got to agree why train a dog to attack people you don’t like these ■■■■■ must be for ■■■■ all at fighting

So sad they’d want to abuse animals that way.

I know did you see that ■■■■ from London gets his pitbull to bite a stick while he hits it :unamused:

Mind you that other fella could start a tree pruning business.

That would get some business still don’t see why you would train your dog to attack people I’m trying to get my dog not to do that :unamused:

I found it strange that the program makers can find them but the authorities can’t?

The real problem with these people is that they change the general publics perception of certain breeds &, without doubt, the perception of (large) dog owners in general.

If there was any better illustration of “deed not breed” then I can’t find it, most Staffies are wonderful family dogs yet the “woman” who thought her new one was too soft to do it’s job will change it to become a hazard & paint all Staffies with the same brush.

I’m a dangerous dog owner myself and your right it’s got nothing to do with the breed

irish lorries:
I’m a dangerous dog owner myself and your right it’s got nothing to do with the breed

Any owner is a potential dangerous dog owner - just some don’t have the stigma that other breeds do.

One thing that the show did highlight was how obedient the dogs were. Jsut goes to further bolster by belief that its not the dogs but the ■■■■■ that own them (by far the worst was the 19yo London lad, and why would you call your child a name like that is beyond me)

m1cks:
Any owner is a potential dangerous dog owner - just some don’t have the stigma that other breeds do.

Nicely put. The fact is that muppets are drawn to certain breeds & train (or not) accordingly. The idiot using his dog to prune trees is a perfect example… would he have gotten a Corgi, Beagle, Poodle, then bragged about how it would “rip your stomach out”? I don’t think so.

Status symbols is all, makes me look 'ard innit!

What the retards don’t care about is the damage they are doing to the responsible owners who happen to like big dogs but know how to bring them up properly…

Melchett:
I found it strange that the program makers can find them but the authorities can’t

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^ so very true mate. I guess the authorities will spring into action when another toddler`s had their head chewed??

This is my dog a Japanese akita he is a very a protective dog and don’t like people he doesn’t know. if they get to close to him he would try to bite does this mean he is a dangerous dog because he is protective

Isn’t the Akita a banned dog on the dangerous dogs act?

I don’t think. I know there has been alot of attacks involving them but it’s just how there bread there hunting dogs.

My pup was very friendly to anyone but then he started trying to go for people he doesn’t know so I got him neutered and chopped and insured he is a bit better he would not go for someone if they get very close to him or they have a dog or they are on a bike but he is very loyal to me and loves to play with other dogs

Did I do the right thing by getting him neutered

Just looked and they’re not banned. Strange that he likes other dogs as reading about them it says they don’t normally.

I have a German Shepherd and my 3 year old uses her as a cushion. I don’t for one second think she would ever hurt him but I never leave them alone.

I left my dog alone with my wee 5 year old niece and heard her start screaming run out to say what had happened and she had my dogs toy and my dog was standing in front of her weighting for her to throw it for him my neighbours were out trying to hit the dog with a stick

Just shows what people think of these dogs it’s sad I mean they are so friendly and playful

It’s people like that ■■■■ from London that give these dogs a bad name

the really sad thing is , when someone does get hurt (or worse ) they kill the wrong one :imp:

If someones stupid enough to let their dog hurt someone then they should be punished not the dog

■■■■■■■:
^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^ so very true mate. I guess the authorities will spring into action when another toddler`s had their head chewed??

They may spring into action but do what? They always seem to be reactive rather than proactive… rather than sit down with the right people & work out a sensible plan they introduce useless laws as a “kneejerk” reaction to some tragedy that could possibly have been avoided if they’d taken the first approach.

In the mean time nothing is working as shown in the prog.

Having said that the recent changes to the DDA make the owner responsible for any attack by their dog, even on private property, a step in the right direction IMO. The real test for this is when the first case comes to court & we see what the sentence is. Will it be enough to be a deterrent to others?