Daily Covid 19 Testing

toonsy:

tmcassett:

Carryfast:
Could he also tell me why I was refused an AZ booster by the NHS.

Could be one of several reasons:

• Your face doesn’t fit - all part of the conspiracy to keep you from having the booster you desire and everyone is in on it.

• No staff to carry out the injections, they are all too busy doing “other duties” within their job roles … like delivering burgers and fast food.

• They just dont like you - who can blame them based on the way you continuously whine on like a little girl.

The simplest answer is that nobody has been given AZ as a booster as mRNA have been reviewed by actual science to be more effective as a booster.

Or by the NHS’s own admission more likely to cause vascular issues than Covid.Now also myelitis issues.
Which probably explains why the NHS didn’t inform me about an increase in blood pressure since the first jab.
No issues before that.
They only told me after finding it myself with a home monitor.They’ve also ruled out scanning for clots even though I’ve suffered the classic symptoms of sudden increase in blood pressure sharp chest pain when breathing and at one point tachycardia.
I’m now leaning more towards Juddian’s view but still probably not for the same reasons.

adam277:
This is what my antigen test looks like two lines to me…
But someone told me unless it’s two clear lines it don’t count

A faint line is a positive tes so you should have gone and got a PCR test to confirm it. I guess your just ignoring it and spreading it around cause you feel your right. Try following the guidelines.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:

adam277:

A faint line is a positive tes so you should have gone and got a PCR test to confirm it. I guess your just ignoring it and spreading it around cause you feel your right. Try following the guidelines.

Maybe Adam`s great granny was Mary Mallon?

(Typhoid Mary) Why should being a carrier of salmonella typhi have stopped her being a cook, after all?
She had rights too!

simcor:

adam277:

I don’t think it’s the case that if you have it you automatically spread it around .
For example in my case of this…
2 of my little granddaughters caught it at school.
My daughter (their Mam obviously) who had been around them all the time had not caught it, nor their Dad, nor my Mrs nor me,…who had been in contact ith them the previous weekend…
I was reluctantly coerced to get tested by my daughter,.who works in a medical centre so is mildly obsessed (not as much as Franglais btw :laughing: :wink: ) so she insisted on a lateral flow test… for ‘‘my own good’’. :neutral_face: …Also all clear/negative.
So go figure…maybe it has something to do with a natural build up by the 4 of our immune systems ?
But why let reality get in the way of hysteria eh?

robroy:

simcor:

adam277:

I don’t think it’s the case that if you have it you automatically spread it around .
My daughter (their Mam obviously) who had been around them all the time had not caught it, nor their Dad, nor my Mrs nor me,…who had been in contact ith them the previous weekend…
I was reluctantly coerced to get tested by my daughter,.who works in a medical centre so is mildly obsessed (not as much as Franglais btw :laughing: :wink: ) so she insisted on a lateral flow test… for ‘‘my own good’’. :neutral_face: …Also all clear/negative.
So go figure…maybe it has something to do with a natural build up by the 4 of our immune systems ?

You’ve either caught it which is when the immune system goes to work or you didn’t catch it.Also anti bodies doesn’t mean immune.
Vaccinated or not anyone can catch it more than once.
Immunity to COVID is a red herring.
You know you’ve caught it when sugar tastes more bitter than a lemon and you’re coughing up stuff which is like emulsion paint if you can cough it up.
It’s not hysteria.
It’s just the question of the definition of ‘vaccine’ in this case and the fact that some variants are worse than others in their effects and the battle they kick off in the body.
In my case the doctor isn’t happy with my progress more than a month from positive test and with two jabs.

robroy:

simcor:

adam277:

I was reluctantly coerced to get tested by my daughter,.who works in a medical centre so is mildly obsessed (not as much as Franglais btw [emoji38] :wink: ) so she insisted on a lateral flow test… for ‘‘my own good’’. :neutral_face: …Also all clear/negative.

It is possible that you are not spreading it around. But from his post it seems to me he is saying because it was a faint line he hasn’t bothered to get a PCR test and ignoring the legal requirement to self isloate, therefore possibly infecting others.

robroy:

Is this the basis of the Dr RR research paper?
Nice to see you aren’t
“letting reality get in the way”

Franglais:

robroy:

Nice to see you aren’t

I’m confused. Are you saying there’s no possibility of immunity from prior infection from other coronaviruses?

stu675:

Franglais:

robroy:

Nice to see you aren’t

I’m confused. Are you saying there’s no possibility of immunity from prior infection from other coronaviruses?

Each individual has an immune system, and as I a non expert, understand it, they act independently.
If RobRoy has a new insight he really should offer his expertise to medical science.

Franglais:

stu675:

Franglais:

robroy:

Nice to see you aren’t

Each individual has an immune system, and as I a non expert, understand it, they act independently.
If RobRoy has a new insight he really should offer his expertise to medical science.

Look mate,.all jokes aside let’s get serious on this for a moment.
You can dish out all the sarcasm and ridicule towards me that you like, but it ain’t me who sets himself up as some kind of authority on all of this,.I’ll leave that accolade to you…
As somebody else remarked to you… ''You have became a caricature of yourself ’ but are still oblivious to the derisory way that you come across to a lot on here on all of this stuff…despite my attempts to bring you back down to earth with a bit of mild P taking.

Anyway that said, you’re right, I ain’t a Doctor,.I ain’t a virologist,…in fact I ain’t any kind of medical expert,…just like you lot I drive a ■■■■ truck around the country, so my opinions have no more gravitas or qualification other than what I see, hear and experience myself,.a lot of which is in contrast to some of your '‘expert’ opinions.

So to reiterate…all I said was, due to the fact that myself and 3 other family members did not catch this condition off my two little girls,.despite the fact we spent a lot of time very close to them, that maybe we had built up some kind of immunity in our natural immune system.
I’m sorry I ain’t on the same knowledge level as Franglais on all of this,.and that what I said attracted ridicule, my defence is that I actually HAVE a life,.and have no desire to purposely study all this stuff, in order to massage my ego,. in order to come on here and pretend I know about stuff that I actually in real terms , DO NOT,.and risk making an utter fool of myself in the process.
Maybe one or two of you should follow my lead to avoid even more oblivious embarrasment towards yourselves. :bulb:

robroy:
So to reiterate…all I said was, due to the fact that myself and 3 other family members did not catch this condition off my two little girls,.despite the fact we spent a lot of time very close to them, that maybe we had built up some kind of immunity in our natural immune system.

Maybe youve some kind of immunity from.... ...... ...... The two vaccinations youve had ?

Franglais:

robroy:

Maybe youve some kind of immunity from.... ...... ...... The two vaccinations youve had ?

Maybe I have…you’re the expert.
But give me your views oh wise one how their Dad, he one out of the 4 of us who has not had the vaccine managed to survive your killer disease and lived to tell the tale

Btw I was a bit slow before,…you actually thought I meant we had built up some kind of ‘‘communal immunity’’ between us ? :smiley: maybe by some kind of medical based witchcraft? Or we all share the same immune system? :smiley:
Sorry but I did not feel the need to clarify that I meant individual immunity, hey! ,.who knows, maybe you were even starting to convince even me of your medical expertise so I did not feel the need, , but it appears you ain’t quite as smart as you try and put across on here eh? :smiley:

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

But give me your views oh wise one how their Dad, he one out of the 4 of us who has not had the vaccine managed to survive your killer disease and lived to tell the tale

Btw I was a bit slow before,…you actually thought I meant we had built up some kind of ‘‘communal immunity’’ between us ? :smiley: maybe by some kind of medical based witchcraft? Or we all share the same immune system? :smiley:
Sorry but I did not feel the need to clarify that I meant individual immunity, hey! ,.who knows, maybe you were even starting to convince even me of your medical expertise so I did not feel the need, , but it appears you ain’t quite as smart as you try and put across on here eh? :smiley:

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

robroy:
maybe it has something to do with a natural build up by the 4 of our immune systems ?

That reads to me that
4 immune systems are building up immunity. (a communal effort)
Not
All 4 of us had natural immunity built up. (individual efforts)

robroy:

Which was not mentioned before.
Not only am I not an expert, I am not clairvoyant either!
Has the Dad been checked and found OK then?

Kids are known to have lower viral loads and are therefore less infectious than adults.
That is a reason younger kids are not subject to same rules as adults and are back at schools.
Has anyone ever said everyone meeting anyone with a virus will be infected?
It is more complicated than that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Franglais:
Covid …drone drone… yadder yadder… drone drone ,…infections… facts,… tests,… viral loads ,…drone drone,…masks, lateral flow, …bore bore, … experts …drone,…links…natter natter

Aye whatever. :unamused:
You’ve finally wore me down mate. :smiley:

youtube.com/shorts/I4mboRaSfdk?feature=share

Carryfast:
Which leaves the question how can any AIDs suffer survive Covid if it’s about ‘immunity’.

That is an outstanding question!

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Franglais:
Covid …drone drone… yadder yadder… drone drone ,…infections… facts,… tests,… viral loads ,…drone drone,…masks, lateral flow, …bore bore, … experts …drone,…links…natter natter

You forgot tedious links … tedious links … tedious links … tedious links … tedious links …

TruckerGuy:

Carryfast:
Which leaves the question how can any AIDs suffer survive Covid if it’s about ‘immunity’.

That is an outstanding question!

Do you know what the other letters stand for in aids?
Deficiency - not a total absence of any immunity. Plus, with treatment for aids, I assume their immunity is supported.

Carryfast:

tmcassett:

Carryfast:
Could he also tell me why I was refused an AZ booster by the NHS.

Could be one of several reasons:

• Your face doesn’t fit - all part of the conspiracy to keep you from having the booster you desire and everyone is in on it.

• No staff to carry out the injections, they are all too busy doing “other duties” within their job roles … like delivering burgers and fast food.

• They just dont like you - who can blame them based on the way you continuously whine on like a little girl.

In that case they don’t like more or less everyone who has had two AZ jabs.

No, probably just you they don’t like!

tmcassett:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Franglais:

You forgot tedious links … tedious links … tedious links … tedious links … tedious links …

Far from tedious for anyone who actually wants to learn about the subject.
Someone else said don’t expect sensible replies on this subject because this is a truck forum.
In actual fact the last two threads on covid have been far more popular than other subjects on here.
Personally it amuses me some of the weird views that have been mentioned. :laughing:

According to UKHSA data vaccine effectiveness has now fallen below zero. So three doses are holding up somewhat. But 2 doses for any group over 60 and you would be better off unvaccinated.