Daf 3600 to show 2011

Just purchased

hi rob,
i look forward to seeing you out and about in that one :smiley: .that’s a very rare find,a 24 year old 3600 ati in such a complete and un robbed state.i bet the power lights still illuminate on the dash to show the driver the optimum performance band.i fancy one of those daf’s myself :smiley: .so much more unique that the f series volvo’s or lb scania’s that we see in preservation.congratulations :smiley: .
regards andrew

Very nice indeed.

WELL DONE ROB LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT AT MALVERN THEN.

wow thats nice my all time favourite truck,very jealous.looking forward to seeing that on next years show circuit :sunglasses:

Very nice think it was at Haydock this year, looks well

Excellent motor, love the Daf Space Cabs. :smiley:

Any chance of posting some interior pics please :wink: :wink:

very nice and looks to be in excellent condition as well, is the interior in the same condition ? or is it showing signs of wear ’

Looks great, proper 80’s truck. Is it staying in Bennets colours?

Fantastic motor mate,l had a 3300 for 4yrs best motor i had.
regards dave.

Best motor ever made, best cab to live in I have ever been in,

DAF Trucks

Hullo Ford 4428,
I used to run DAF’s. I had a 3600 Space cab, lhd, Twin Steer. A really good motor it was too. I must say that yours looks really great and is a credit to you. If you are showing it then I really hope and believe you should get some really good results. Thanks for sharing it.
Cheers, Archie.

Hiya …Robs forgoten to tell you he owns both of them now… that.ll sicken you.
John

Wheel Nut:

Best motor ever made, best cab to live in I have ever been in,

Hiya wheel nut…best cab to live in■■?..The green DAF was mine for 12 years but what about the blue one…
I know nothing about her …i was in sea route ferries at Haywood one day and this DAF(Y reg)was parked up.
There are many diffrences as you can see door handles/the cab is lower/the rubber mudguars are missing.
but look at the cab extension…there must have been stacks of room in her.unless their was cubbards at the
back. as you can see it was cold and snowing so i didnt climb up to see inside,…When she was first done
it must have been a fair motor…Have we got any stories about this DAF.
Or the driver Keith Handley was he a m/e jocky.
John

That looks the dogs … fantastic … Daf demo colours , exactly as it left the factory, me thinks… :question: :question: :question:
Jerry

The door handle on the Headley DAF is from an F10/12.

In fact, the door is completely different to the standard DAF item with no cut-out for the front wheel (same doors used on 1900 - 2700).

Is that cab from a RABA?

Thanks all for your comments I think at the moment it will remain in Bennetts colours.

marky:
The door handle on the Headley DAF is from an F10/12.

In fact, the door is completely different to the standard DAF item with no cut-out for the front wheel (same doors used on 1900 - 2700).

Is that cab from a RABA?

Hiya…Marky the truck looked all DAF it was just messed with.the doors looked F10/12 but look at the window line its angled and not level.
The shaped mudguard behind the step was all metal where on mine it was rubber.would have been smart at one time.
John

Hiya …anyone out there got stamina how about this poor thing. if you show this in 2011 it,ll be on a low loader

We,ve tried but with no luck.
John

3300John:
Hiya …anyone out there got stamina how about this poor thing. if you show this in 2011 it,ll be on a low loader

We,ve tried but with no luck.
John

Hmm, a 2800 with a home made chicken hut on the roof! :open_mouth:

2800 was launched in 1975, 3300 was launched in 1982, the space cab was not available until 1985