d

d

Hi yorkie, welcome to trucknet uk. That must be an interesting driving job, and not many of us can say that we have a load as urgent as that! would like to see more pics of them wagons, must be quite an interesting job all in all!!

Kev

d

Well yorkie keep coming back, its good to see new people joining up, and I must say, not many people are brave enough to post a photo with there first post, but maybe doing the job you do that little scares you lol.

Kev

d

im having fun with my p.c at the minite,i’ll put up some more pics when ive kicked the computer round the room a bit…it will work better then…i think…

If that don’t work get the needle’s out,that will make it work :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll have tea and a biscuit please :laughing: :laughing:

d

coffee black no sugar ta

have rare blood group so dont need to do it that often

d

Nice Photo’s Yorkie, thanks for posting. :smiley:

Yorkie was you in stafford a couple of weeks ago at a company called areva??

simon

Hi yorkie*queen welcome to TruckNet UK And Good Pic’s :smiley:

d

No not a blood donor (to many impurities :blush: ) reason i asked was i saw a few of your meat wagons there the other week :sunglasses: at the st leonards ave factory

simon

I just saw your profile and it says you are into witchcraft. You are into witchcraft and you want our blood?
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Sorry, that’s just plain scary. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

d

Nice one!
Nice motor (for a 7.5tonner :laughing:)

I’ll PM you about some jewellery, best to keep it in the ‘family’ eh?

d

Coffeeholic:
I just saw your profile and it says you are into witchcraft. You are into witchcraft and you want our blood?

Sorry, that’s just plain scary. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and it’s very close to Full Moon

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

d