Cyclist

I know some of them can be complete and utter ■■■■■■■■ as can other types of road users but that’s a bit out of order! Hope He’s ok :open_mouth:

Daily fail link if you don’t have Facebook.

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym … s-him.html

Will_161:
I know some of them can be complete and utter [zb], as can other types of road users but that’s a bit out of order! Hope He’s ok :open_mouth:

Cyclist thrown into bush | This is shocking | By Daily Express | Facebook

That is shocking.

Bloody cyclists,if they are not jumping red lights they are out wrecking countryside greenery :laughing:

giphy.gif.

Clever move putting that vid onto the net. Should maybe be listed as
“Here’s a confession to an assault I made earlier”?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I saw this the other day and couldn’t remember laughing so hard at a video before.

Oh, go on then, I’ll watch it again.

The-Snowman:

Anyone who thinks that is funny is a complete and utter [zb].

TheUncaringCowboy:
I saw this the other day and couldn’t remember laughing so hard at a video before.

Whilst you were laughing, I was thinking what kind of sad society we live in that causes people to do this, and for others to laugh about it.

Same sort of retards who want to ‘Make Britain Great Again’ no doubt.

wood fuel:

The-Snowman:

Well you know what they say about opinions

I’m not a big fan of the Lycra brigade but I hope they catch the jerk that did this and penalise him appropriately, this seems like a good reason to bring back flogging.

I saw that video a few months back on the net, I hope they have caught the muppet shoving the cyclist into the ditch.

I know that some people think cyclists deserve everything they get, but that could have went very wrong, very quickly for the passenger / cyclist !!

wood fuel:

TheUncaringCowboy:

Whilst you were laughing, I was thinking what kind of sad society we live in that causes people to do this, and for others to laugh about it.

Seen this the other day and also laughed at it :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

wood fuel:

TheUncaringCowboy:

Yeah, people don’t like cyclists, lumping them altogether and now people make assumptions about another set of people making a set of assumptions… :unamused:

wood fuel:

TheUncaringCowboy:

Which is why I’m happier than you and don’t get angry over a random video and don’t froth at the mouth linking it to whatever pish you’re on about.

As someone who’s been cycling into work the last 6 weeks, this makes me sad, as a lorry driver this makes me sad :frowning:

tommymanc:
As someone who’s been cycling into work the last 6 weeks, this makes me sad, as a lorry driver this makes me sad :frowning:

It is sad. Very sad.

I quite like the idea of Karma; a cyclist runs a red light and gets killed under a lorry I don’t care, a drunk driver hits a tree head on and dies I don’t care, a burglar is stabbed to death by a homeowner, again I don’t care. But the idea of deliberately attempting to harm somebody who has done me no harm and represents no threat to me is abhorrent tbh. I can’t quite grasp the mentality.

TheUncaringCowboy:

I have a feeling you will find this one funnier :laughing:

youtu.be/Wq6rpVMcyas

wood fuel:

Yep and no different to the idiots who film beating up innocent people on their phones then wonder why they get done for GBH.

This guy could suffer serious injuries and since he ends up in the ditch he might not be found for ages. Attempted murder charge for passenger and driver hopefully.

As for the 14 year old keyboard warrior who posted the stupid comment that wood fuel was replying to…be careful what you wish for. Staying within the forum rules so can’t put what i really want to.

bristolrob:
https://youtu.be/Wq6rpVMcyas

And yet some people say that cyclists should be allowed to ride on pavements :unamused: