Cyclist

the maoster:
I quite like the idea of Karma; a cyclist runs a red light and gets killed under a lorry I don’t care, a drunk driver hits a tree head on and dies I don’t care, a burglar is stabbed to death by a homeowner, again I don’t care. But the idea of deliberately attempting to harm somebody who has done me no harm and represents no threat to me is abhorrent tbh. I can’t quite grasp the mentality.

Good post, pretty much sums up my thoughts on this.

trevHCS:

wood fuel:
Anyone who thinks that is funny is a complete and utter [zb].

Yep and no different to the idiots who film beating up innocent people on their phones then wonder why they get done for GBH.

This guy could suffer serious injuries and since he ends up in the ditch he might not be found for ages. Attempted murder charge for passenger and driver hopefully.

As for the 14 year old keyboard warrior who posted the stupid comment that wood fuel was replying to…be careful what you wish for. Staying within the forum rules so can’t put what i really want to.

Go on, Rocky, PM me and put what you want.

I’m sure it’ll make you look really hard and not at all a complete belter.

tachograph:

bristolrob:
https://youtu.be/Wq6rpVMcyas

And yet some people say that cyclists should be allowed to ride on pavements :unamused:

That was my first thought, the speed he was going on that pavement. Dread to think what the outcome would of been if it was a child he hit. :neutral_face:

bristolrob:

tachograph:

bristolrob:
https://youtu.be/Wq6rpVMcyas

And yet some people say that cyclists should be allowed to ride on pavements :unamused:

That was my first thought, the speed he was going on that pavement. Dread to think what the outcome would of been if it was a child he hit. :neutral_face:

Gosh yes, perish the thought! :astonished: Won’t someone please think of the children?

Regarding the OP, the cynic in me wonders what the cyclist did prior to the clip being filmed to cause him to be punted off into the ditch. I struggle to believe that it was a purely random act. Given my own experiences of cyclists and witnessing their flagrant disregard of every rule of the road coupled with their highly hypocritical youtube uploads of everyone else breaking the law apart from themselves, I struggle to muster up much sympathy when I see incidents like the one above.

I await my pitchforking.

According to the comments in the article, the cyclist is critically ill with a spinal injury. Hardly surprising considering the speed he was going before being shoved off the road.

For the knuckle-draggers who seem to like this sort of thing, here are two more:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3SHzPVIDU

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/v … g-car.html

The last one is an old boy. How ■■■■■■■ funny is that Snowman, Uncaring Cowboy, Colin Scottish ? - Tell us how much you laughed at all of those, go on.

This is not about cycling or cyclists. It’s about people getting off on causing harm to others, so that other pond life can get a laugh out of it.

Pathetic and Sad.

wood fuel:
For the knuckle-draggers who seem to like this sort of thing, here are two more:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls3SHzPVIDU

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/v … g-car.html

The last one is an old boy. How [zb] funny is that Snowman, Uncaring Cowboy, Colin Scottish ? - Tell us how much you laughed at all of those, go on.

This is not about cycling or cyclists. It’s about people getting off on causing harm to others, so that other pond life can get a laugh out of it.

Pathetic and Sad.

I would be a liar if I said I didn’t have a titter at the YouTube one, can’t see the other one because of adverts.

Pushing an old bloke off a bike isn’t funny, seeing some clown wrapped up in lycra going hoop over ■■■■ into a hedge is hilarious.

i was looking forward to a good titter as i despise the lycra fanny whale kisser brigade with a passion and have nothing but utter contempt for the new breed of cyclist ,however the one here was a twaddly old coffin cheater and surely there would have been better targets than him.
i do absolutely love to see them coming to grief but in this case i think he was a tad hard done to.
at the same time,the concept of what the scallys did is world class. :slight_smile:

nomiS36:

the maoster:
I quite like the idea of Karma; a cyclist runs a red light and gets killed under a lorry I don’t care, a drunk driver hits a tree head on and dies I don’t care, a burglar is stabbed to death by a homeowner, again I don’t care. But the idea of deliberately attempting to harm somebody who has done me no harm and represents no threat to me is abhorrent tbh. I can’t quite grasp the mentality.

Good post, pretty much sums up my thoughts on this.

And me.

Could you imagine going onto a cyclists forum and seeing posts about cyclists glorifying truck drivers being injured or maybe worse in RTAs.
No!
Me neither…

chester:
Could you imagine going onto a cyclists forum and seeing posts about cyclists glorifying truck drivers being injured or maybe worse in RTAs.
No!
Me neither…

I can imagine it perfectly well

The-Snowman:

chester:
No!
Me neither…

I can imagine it perfectly well

Imagine it, is all you have though.

Based on roaduser66’s mocking of a man who died when his lorry crashed off a bridge, I’m calling it an educated guess.

The-Snowman:
Based on roaduser66’s mocking of a man who died when his lorry crashed off a bridge, I’m calling it an educated guess.

Based on one posters opinion!!
Really!!!

Maybe google :edjucated

Just type the word
“Squished”
Into the search function of this forum, you do get to see a dynamic section of society who tend to use this forum.

chester:
Really!!!

You asked if we could imagine it. I imagine he’s posted that stuff elsewhere as well.
You didn’t specify if it would be common or not.
If you’re going to troll then you need to make sure you’re not leaving so many gaping holes in your comments or questions. Especially when you’re as bad at trolling as you are. Proofreading is your friend

chester:

-1/10

bristolrob:

TheUncaringCowboy:
I saw this the other day and couldn’t remember laughing so hard at a video before.

Oh, go on then, I’ll watch it again.

I have a feeling you will find this one funnier [emoji38]

youtu.be/Wq6rpVMcyas

Regarding the OP I’m pretty much in the section of society that doesn’t agree with causing harm to others randomly unless it benefits me or gives me some ■■■■■■ excitement. Would love to see the build up to this though as there’s definitely previous shenanigans, like deliberate blocking or yet another bloody cyclist that adopts some form of central road/prime position to annoy every one else.

Now the pavement one is titillating, the poor cyclist looks like he clips the wall at speed then rams some poor bugger into the wheel arch of the BMW he is innocently nicking the wheels off.
Surely his hi viz vest has failed as well and not provided the life saving protection it’s supposed to.

got no time for cyclists,but that was disgusting and well out of order,guy somersaulted,could have broke his neck,the bloke who done it should be caught

tommymanc:
As someone who’s been cycling into work the last 6 weeks, this makes me sad, as a lorry driver this makes me sad :frowning:

As a human being it makes me furious! Laughing at other’s misfortune is one thing, but if that video had been titled “Police hunt motorists who killed a cyclist”, who would still be laughing?

The-Snowman:

chester:
Really!!!

You asked if we could imagine it. I imagine he’s posted that stuff elsewhere as well.
You didn’t specify if it would be common or not.

chester:

-1/10

I hope your further posts will be factual then. The fact that you imagine if it’s common or not doesn’t hold much weight.
The fact that you can’t grasp the concept of a truckers forum glorifying cyclist deaths or injury’s as opposed to a cyclist forum glorify truck drivers being injured or worse in RTCs leaves a lot to be desired.
I frequent both forums.

Would you like to hear my findings?