Cumbria companies

Geoff Thursby another company heading towards the ■■■■■■■■ border.Well looked after fleet of tippers anyone any pics of his fleet.

bedgar047:

Think it may well be the OTHER way round !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How right you are Brian :blush: :blush: :blush:

:smiley: hodoo marras, raided me stash of begged bought borrowed and some photos i actually took myself.
i rescued this one, the driver carried a set of photos in his wallet to remind him of the good times.

the lawsons one was driven at this time by me old mate tommo johnston

dont a lot about thisn of mcguffies, i bought it at carnforth truckstop, but its a good photo, an i think its its bewicks anyhow,

if you know the history of johnstons and h & l , youll know this is on the marsh at workington,and last week they were johnstons wagons, this week h & l, hence the colour scheme,
[
and i think this one still doing the rounds on the rally circuit,dont quote me, i,m only a driver i tell fibs, not as big as a planner does though :unamused:
hope those keep you intrested, i look some more out, :smiley:

It was owned by John Bell @ Selkirk up until a couple of years ago, cant mind where it went since.

One of Brady’s on behalf of Stanfield

Hello ,Jim…I got digging :laughing:

Cheers Bubbs. :wink:

From one of the best known places in the UK,(at least to Waggon Drivers).Simpsons of Shap.

GAO752V. 290hp Seddon Atkinson.

PFR848X Was formerly owned by Neals of Burscough. It was bought at auction as a non-runner.It was completely re-built by Simpsons, and was used on contract to John G (Purple) Russell. After 6 months it was sold on to Malcolm Harrison of Stoke, in excellent condition.

C200 DEC is on its First trip out in full Simpsons of Shap regalia.Brand new in May 1986.

Atki.Silver Knights glistening proudly in the Sun, Scanny 112 Intercooler E120AHH is ready for action.

E120AHH en-route with the last load of heavy machinery, for Birmingham, from the closed down Massey Ferguson factory at Kilmarnock.

E120AHH is ready to leave Burton-on-Stother, with 2x12 ton steel coils.
Pictures courtesy of A.J.F.

boblad do you have any more bradys or athersmith truckpics as i have always collcted them for years great photos

jamie 10

couple more bradys

B REG 2033 MERCEDES T BRADY

mercedes saunders N226VAO

T BRADY IN HEYSHAM TRANSPORT LIVERY

R226NEO BRADY DISTRIBUTION

R647OEO BRADY DISTRIBUTION DOES ANY ONE HAVE PHOTOS OF T BRADY OR BRADY DISTRIBUTION ARTHERSMITHS OR HEYSHAM TRANSPORT ALL PART OF THE BRADY GROUP

Found in an envelope in the garage, a few of Burnholme Transport,s Finest workhorses.

URM991S tipping steel plate at the Ardersier Oil Platform Construction site.

WHH793S, at the Southern end of the A449, on the way to Swansea with a load of Gartcosh Steel.(Note those Spotlights).

URM991S and RRM540G waiting to load at Christians Yard in Boston.Lincs.

LAO280L has just tipped near Kirkaldy, and is on the way to Gartcosh to load steel.(is that 1970,s style “bling” on that grill?)

JAMIE10:
DOES ANY ONE HAVE PHOTOS OF T BRADY OR BRADY DISTRIBUTION ARTHERSMITHS OR HEYSHAM TRANSPORT ALL PART OF THE BRADY GROUP

Also Hodgson Transport, Furness Transport

they owned another firm in Cheshire, at one time they were pulling B Swinndel trailers and who remembers the orange flatbeds they had in the 80’s.

Hello again,good pics Jim :laughing: …anyone notice the Burneholme F86 LAO280L is the same one on page 1 in Fearons colours :unamused:

More of my stuff,apologies for the quality.

Hope these are ok.

Cheers Bubbs. :wink:

Hi,me again…took this pic in Cyprus last year. :laughing:

It was bloody hot over there…Bubbs in shorts,not a pretty sight :confused: :frowning: :unamused:

Bubbs. :wink: