Cumbria companies

Hello…well someones gotta do it :confused:

Cheers Bubbs. :blush: :blush:

Hi me again,Jim…heres another Lawsons and then a real handfull :open_mouth:

Cheers Bubbs. :wink:

Eddie Stobart? Nah, don’t remember them.
Cheers for the cracking Stampers pics Bubbs. You know how to make an old guy happy :smiley:

Hi
Ive been having a look on the spanish Dodge thread, Like i thought, the Tyson motor is definately a Dodge 300, below the cab anyhow, Front bumper, front hubs, fuel tank, all Dodge.
Truck, or Truck & Driver did an article on this truck, many years ago, someone somewhere must have a copy ?
Jerry

stravaiger:
I don’t want to detract from this very interesting thread but this Denny-Tyson-Shelvoke Mk1 needs
further investigation.What a cab.
I think we can safely assume there were no black eyes or broken toes in a rush for the keys.
At least the powder tank looks aerodynamic… :slight_smile:

And what do I mean by Shelvoke (& Drewry of refuse fame) ? Have a deck at the first two pics and
compare them to that homemade job. You may not agree but I get the impression there must have
been a clandestine raid on the local councils redundant stock.

Borrowed from the Dennison thread

removed

It’s anybodys guess.And nobody can be wrong.

removed

From the bubblebox…(Marc you wouldn’t happen to have some of Lawsons Scannys. :slight_smile:

removed

removed

removed

Buycrider, that means that ex Hudsons upwards of 40 year old then ?..jim

T BRADY TRUCKS MORE TO COME

two more BRADYS THEY HAD A GREAT FLEET

Hello,found these old ■■■■■■■■■ :laughing:

couple more bradys has any one else got any bradys

COUPLE MORE BRADYS ENJOY

Hello,found these 2 from the scrapbook box. :laughing:

I found some Bradys,a few real oldies

A Few more for you

G’day
I found an article on T Brady in an old magazine.

Carna:

stravaiger:
Now there’s an interesting photo Carna, a scanny driver who was longing
or an Atki. Nice one. :slight_smile:quote.

How right you are Jim. That Silver Knight is now adorning the grill on a TDG motor. How do I know?? The man driving it is the same guy who gave me the info about the Hudson,s wrecker, and the Bewick motor. He has just belled me to tell me that the first waggon he drove, when he first kicked off 31 years ago, was an Atki Borderer. He reckons he still misses it :unamused: :unamused:

His Brother-in law is currently trying to get permission to put his own Silver Knight on the grill of a Stobart Scanny. :unamused:

They are members of my family. I worry about them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They are members of my family. I worry about them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Think it may well be the OTHER way round !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: