Cumbria companies

Hi Steve, Yes the Trader reg number was ARM 59B and it did have Mandalay address on the door. Incidently I was chatting with Alan this morning, I haven’t seen him for months. Here is the photo I took on Highmoor Rd about 1966. Hopefully you get all the details your need from this image.
Cheers, Leyland 600.

Leyland600:
Hi Steve, Yes the Trader reg number was ARM 59B and it did have Mandalay address on the door. Incidently I was chatting with Alan this morning, I haven’t seen him for months. Here is the photo I took on Highmoor Rd about 1966. Hopefully you get all the details your need from this image.
Cheers, Leyland 600.

Thanks G

So new in 1964 . Did he buy it new and run it until 71 when the d series was purchased .
Do you know what was above and below the phone no 2402 on the front bonnet … Black chassis I guess

Hopefully I will catch you soon and you can put me straight thanks again Steve

Hi Steve The wording on the roundel spelled PHONE at the top and WIGTON on the bottom. I bought it of your dad in 1966.
Cheers, Leyland 600

Hi Dennis If you haven’t already heard your old friend Malcolm Woodhouses Company as been bought out by Bulmans of Penrith,Paul

hodgeturbo:
Hi Dennis If you haven’t already heard your old friend Malcolm Woodhouses Company as been bought out by Bulmans of Penrith,Paul

Sent you a PM Marra ! Dennis.

Posted elsewhere

neversweat1:
Posted elsewhere

I reckon those two shots are about 30 years old or very near to it anyway a cracking line up of a few of what was a hard working well maintained fleet in the day even if I say it myself ! :sunglasses: :wink: :smiley: Cheers Bewick.

Thanks Leyland600 for the photo & info much appreciated Steve D

Chris Gandy Photos

neversweat1:
Chris Gandy Photos

The two ugly Sisters parked in Kendal ! :wink:

Bewick:

neversweat1:
Chris Gandy Photos

Did you not rate them Dennis or just their looks ?

Renault Magnums absolutely fanatastic trucks i wouldnt have a bad word said for them

ive had plenty

quote=“robthedog”]

Bewick:

neversweat1:
Chris Gandy Photos

Did you not rate them Dennis or just their looks ?
[/quote]

The two Magnums ran on the Bewick Euro fleet and did us an excellent job and were well liked by the drivers ! Cheers Dennis.

hodgeturbo:

Aye Hodge was I seeing things today in Kendal or have you got an 8 wheeler on Burlington Aggs ? Belated all the best for 2022 Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

hodgeturbo:

Aye Hodge was I seeing things today in Kendal or have you got an 8 wheeler on Burlington Aggs ? Belated all the best for 2022 Cheers Dennis.

Hi Dennis There’s 2 but only 1 got sign writing on

DCEFFFB1-B5EE-49D0-B2F7-9487EA9B2EF0.jpeg

hodgeturbo:

Bewick:

hodgeturbo:

Hi Dennis There’s 2 but only 1 got sign writing on

That’s the other one

43E7256F-17F0-4394-94FB-85BC3AE33425.jpg

Screenshot of a cine film sootted on fb today, Woodhouse scania.