Cross Dressing Truck Drivers

steviebyday:
just because i like to dress in womens clothes at the weekend, really is no business of anyone on this forum.

No one forced you to tell us :wink: but now you have do you want to be on tele?

Thanks Dave and Rikki!

Anyone remember the truck driver who was ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up in his cab dressed in fishnets and high heels on one of these traffic cop shows a few year ago?? The coppers opened the door and the camera started of at the bottom of the footwell and these high heels, panning up these long legs wearing a ā– ā– ā– ā–  pair of fishnets :stuck_out_tongue: I was getting hot under the collar until it got to the face of well rinsed 50 odd year old fella! :open_mouth: :blush: put me right of mi pie and chips! :grimacing:

Reminds me of a revision question on our ADR courseā€¦true story, verbal revision session:
Q. ā€˜Whatā€™s the best clothing to wear when delivering Flammable Liquidsā€™.

ā€¦One delegate shouts out ā€˜Stockings & suspendersā€™. Cue mass p**s-take!!!

P.S. It wasnā€™t me!!!

Me me me!!!

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Anyone remember the truck driver who was ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up in his cab dressed in fishnets and high heels on one of these traffic cop shows a few year ago?? The coppers opened the door and the camera started of at the bottom of the footwell and these high heels, panning up these long legs wearing a ā– ā– ā– ā–  pair of fishnets :stuck_out_tongue: I was getting hot under the collar until it got to the face of well rinsed 50 odd year old fella! :open_mouth: :blush: put me right of mi pie and chips! :grimacing:

See my Telford reference above

For the record I worked at a well known international haulage company that had amongst its strange/eccentric employees had an open cross dresser who later declared themselves a transsexual, the guys was a proficient boxer and gossip had it he was an ex Para - However he did the job the same as the rest of us, was a good laugh on a night out (albeit in a pink Cardie and comfy slacks) and was just one of the team, accepted for who he was - if anyone (tongue in cheek) remembers Robert from Spain they will know who I am on about

Hello Katie.

May I ask why the interest in truck drivers that cross dress?
ie why specifically truck drivers and not accountants, or plumbers etc?
Is it just cross dressing that you are interested in or does your interest encompass the whole of the transgendered sphere?
The reason I ask is that historically a cross dressing truck driver would be held up as an object for ridicule, and I have no interest in encouraging that view point.

AKA City cruiser ?. x murfitts also ā– ā– ?

if so a great bloke

what about that steward on p+o ferries built like a Brick Outhouse but when in womens clothes a weed :slight_smile:

Best cross dresser in the history of the world is to be seen in port glasgow, guy walks about tesco doing his shopping wae a dress, wig etc but has a beard like Jesus :grimacing:

Was there not a cross dressing trucker on that police camera action a few year ago?

Wing and a prayer:
AKA City cruiser ?. x murfitts also ā– ā– ?

if so a great bloke

what about that steward on p+o ferries built like a Brick Outhouse but when in womens clothes a weed :slight_smile:

P&O? I remember the guy/steward on Sea France

and not City Cruiser, he was more in Splinters league :wink: but you had the company right

Dipper_Dave:
Thanks Katie,
Although a delicate topic Iā€™m sure we are all mature enough on this forum to take it seriously and Iā€™m sure there must be members on here who will step forward either in the open or in private.

I would hope the admin can make this thread a sticky as its a great idea for a documentary and there are lots of people out there who feel they have been born into the wrong body.

It may take a couple of pages to get the humour out of our system but I hope this thread can be productive and supply you with suitable candidates for your documentary.

Oh yes its fantastic, top job, I have always longed for the day when somebody looks at me wondering if I have high heels on in the cab due to some tv program stating that there is a proliferance for cross dressing amongst lorry drivers, if you feel the need, keep it to yourself. Im With Putin.

Kcol:
To the administrators I have already OK-ed this with Rikki

Hi All,

My name is Katie and I develop TV programme ideas for a documentry production company called Mentorn Media.

Currently I am looking to get in touch with truck drivers that also cross dress. Please feel free to chat openly about this on the forum or private message me if that would be preferable.

Many thanks in advance,

Katie

To the administrators I have already OK-ed this with Rikki

In the interests of equality and an objective non biased comparison the format of the documentary should at least first show a young fit looking female wearing a wet t shirt and mini skirt ( under wear optional ) climbing into a truck cab so that everyone can make up their own minds. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Who remembers the short fat bloke on P&O used to be on the pride of burgandy iirc he looked like alec gilroy (Roy Barraclough) ex corrie actor, in drag, they called him/her julie,lol
He dressed as a woman and used to bring your meal to the table in the drivers lounge, or was sometimes serving on a different boat, I did hear that P &O where supportive of transgender cross dressing ect, and that they even had paid for surgery for one of their captains , but how true this is i couldnā€™t say

Tgtrucker:
Hello Katie.

May I ask why the interest in truck drivers that cross dress?
ie why specifically truck drivers and not accountants, or plumbers etc?
Is it just cross dressing that you are interested in or does your interest encompass the whole of the transgendered sphere?
The reason I ask is that historically a cross dressing truck driver would be held up as an object for ridicule, and I have no interest in encouraging that view point.

I canā€™t speak for Katie but I would think its to show how a total opposite way of life excists in an extremely masculine stereotypical job that opens up more of a sociably acceptable level of existence for those who cross dress in other less masculine employment: accountants, bankers, politicians, VOSA inspectors etc.

Taking the juxtaposition of one extreme to the other the show will act as more of a catch all to help those who maybe in a more feminine employment to accept who they are.

Course its better for selling adds during commercial breaks if the programme is likely to be popular and fly in the face of social stereotypes but that said there is a serious message behind it.

Controversy is a great talking point, not to mention a good cash cow if played rightā€¦

Just guessing thoughā€¦

I will add one word of caution, as I heard of a friend of a friend who felt they had been born into the wrong body and was very suicidal through it until they felt accepted for who they are rather than living a lie pretending to be what society expected.

Jesus Daveā€¦ can you repost that using small words as we all know stereotypical truck drivers are incapable of understanding words over 4 letters, and are too busy dragging their knuckles on the floor to accept any lifestyle that is different to their own cave dwelling existence :grimacing:

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been born in the wrong body or anything but I sometimes think it would be nice to be a woman so I can be a lesbian. :slight_smile:

Rikki-UK:
Jesus Daveā€¦ can you repost that using small words as we all know stereotypical truck drivers are incapable of understanding words over 4 letters, and are too busy dragging their knuckles on the floor to accept any lifestyle that is different to their own cave dwelling existence :grimacing:

speak for yourself rikki :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

puntabrava:
Oh yes its fantastic, top job, I have always longed for the day when somebody looks at me wondering if I have high heels on in the cab due to some tv program stating that there is a proliferance for cross dressing amongst lorry drivers, if you feel the need, keep it to yourself. Im With Putin.

I think you will be quite safe, society has the intelligence (well perhaps a majority of it) to realise that we are all unique to some degree and I doubt you will have to worry about what others think.

I mean I donā€™t care if someone thinks I wear womens clothing iā€™m just doing my job, not only that but if they do then thats fine its out of my control.

Rikki-UK:

To be honest I had to google ā€˜juxtapositionā€™.

Dipper_Dave:
Thanks Katie,
Although a delicate topic Iā€™m sure we are all mature enough on this forum to take it seriously :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: