Cross Dressing Truck Drivers

To the administrators I have already OK-ed this with Rikki

Hi All,

My name is Katie and I develop TV programme ideas for a documentry production company called Mentorn Media.

Currently I am looking to get in touch with truck drivers that also cross dress. Please feel free to chat openly about this on the forum or private message me if that would be preferable.

Many thanks in advance,

Katie

To the administrators I have already OK-ed this with Rikki

Sits back and waits for the witty remarks…

:wink:

Sit’s backs and counts how many drivers do this :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Sits back and shudders as to what will be posted here.
:grimacing: :grimacing:

Oh this should be good :smiley:

Does it count if its a female trucker who dresses like a bloke. ?

Are we talking cross dress for pleasure or cross dress because we feel like we have been born into the wrong gender classification due to a DNA glitch during our development in the womb.

I know this can be a sensitive topic for some so will be sensible, definately wins best thread of the day award though.

Sit back and be confused!

It does count if you are a female who dresses like a bloke however I am looking for men who dress like women…

If you would prefer to e-mail me my address is kcollis@mentorn.tv ]

Thanks!!

i was going to go to church tonight but i think i’ll stay here.the craic good be good

Thanks Katie,
Although a delicate topic I’m sure we are all mature enough on this forum to take it seriously and I’m sure there must be members on here who will step forward either in the open or in private.

I would hope the admin can make this thread a sticky as its a great idea for a documentary and there are lots of people out there who feel they have been born into the wrong body.

It may take a couple of pages to get the humour out of our system but I hope this thread can be productive and supply you with suitable candidates for your documentary.

There can’t be many surely?? :laughing:

Could start with those stobart drivers and their pink hi viz jackets :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:

More than you would think and don’t call me Shirley :blush:

I think Katie is more than aware that some folks will see this as an opportunity for some playground humour on here, and that will be allowed as long as it stays within the forum rules. What will not be allowed is any intolerance or abuse. It is a fact of life that some folks live a different lifestyle to the mainstream- and some of those folks may drive trucks.(the infamous stockings and suspenders Telford incident for example) This TV company wants to tell a story - we all know only too often in the past the media has contorted/twisted comments from here to suit their own agenda- I would suggest that if anyone wants to have a private conversation with Katie they do via e-mail/PM and ensure they are happy with the ground rules for this programme- If folks are unsure we are willing to approach the TV company of their behalf so they don’t have to reveal their identity before getting any reassurances they might need (anonymity etc)

OVLOV JAY:

There salmon not pink :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Dipper_Dave:

FarnboroughBoy11:

More than you would think and don’t call me Shirley :blush:

:slight_smile:
I done a little private dance for my ex girlfriend once wearing one of her thongs, does this make me one?

dozy:

OVLOV JAY:

There salmon not pink :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Red salmon or pink salmon? :grimacing:

It’s only at Christmas time that I like to eat drink and be Mary :open_mouth: :laughing:

Thanks Rikki, If I may respectfully add that some of the best and most productive threads will have an element of humour to keep the readers and participants interested and the documentary may also have some tongue in cheek moments that are over-ridden by a more serious message that we are all different and sometimes only be making society aware of the difficulties some people face they can become better accepted and not afraid to be more open about their condition which for some can be difficult to cope with.

Mentor Media is behind such current affairs programmes as ‘Question Time’ and docu dramas like ‘Motorway Cops’ and ‘The Fried Chicken Shop’ which is a great study of everyday life and public interactions.

Anyway I believe this is more about those with a desire to go the whole hog and dress and apply make up etc to feel comfortable in their own excistence than those who just wear their wifes undercrackers to work, ehh which I have done once (got dressed n the dark honest)…

just because i like to dress in womens clothes at the weekend, really is no business of anyone on this forum.